What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Being a big fan of Pak VS India matches, I was anxiously waiting for the Indo-Pak final. Unfortunately, I am very much disappointed with team India the way they lost against England. I won't call it "defeat", it's more than that I would say It's the highest level of humiliation quite frankly. Last year in the World Cup, their team got banged by Pakistan with 152/0 and now 170. I mean that's insane. I was pretty much confident that if India qualifies for the final, we will beat them badly. Once our team got their momentum and rhythm (like we have at this moment), our ferocious team furiously smash any team anytime anywhere on any ground. Not easy to kill us in such a situation. Now looking for England vs Pakistan final @ MCG (Australia). I'm again confident that Pak will beat England too.

I have seen Bumrah in the last two years. Sorry to say but he hasn't performed phenomenally. For me, he is just another bowler. IMO, India has got a really special bowler who literally tries something different in every match and that is Arshdeep. Everyone bashing him in Asia Cup because that kiddo dropped the catch of Asif Ali but even though he did extremely awesome death overs in AC. At that time, I stated that this guy will perform one day, in fact, I still have that status on my timeline. And guess what, he PROVED that in WC22. He is a REAL death-over bowler and got some skillset to do something magical. Else, Bumrah is fine, Shami is fine yea Bauvi has something but again not what you exactly need.

See the bowling attack of South Africa, England, Australia, and Pakistan. Okay leave Pakistan cuz we are known for the world's best powerful bowling attack but look at the rest of the others. Every team in the past 2 - 3 years built their bowling squads except India. And that's clearly evident. The reason behind your domestic leagues is focusing too much on battings. Your coaches and your seniors always talk about Surya, Kohli, Dinesh, Pant, Rohit etc etc they all are batsmen. Everyone talks about batting but I hardly see any comprehensive constructive discussion about bowling in India. Hitting a couple of sixes is not an art anyone can do that at any stage even our kiddo Naseem Shah managed to hit 2 consecutive sixes and grabbed the entire match from Afghanistan. My point is, taking the wickets of big players or player who is rotating the strike @ crucial stages or limiting/restricting the hitters @ some point, or managing the opponent in death over is something you guys need.

Look after today match discussion kay horahe hey hamaray openners aur batsman ko shuru kay acha score karna chahye tha, Rahul ko Sharma ko flanay ko damkaray ko 10 overs may 90 karna chhaye tha from public to your every single expert.. arey bhai bowler ki bhi koi baat karayga sewaye unko bura bhla kehnay kay kay inhonay wicket kyo nahe eek bhi? I mean entire focus is on batting...
kabhi kabhi engine failure ho jaata hai, game hi aisa h

jahan bowling me mashallah Pak ki traditionally tagri reputation hai, hamari batting m hai..

5 test series karvao yaaar ! and whoever is leading at the end of 4 tests gets to host the 5th in case its a decider !

I want a test series, goddamnit !

1668097682641.png

1668097698210.png

T20 World Cup bosses set to take DRASTIC action to save final from being washed out - as they prepare to change sport's rules to allow game to go ahead​

• Organisers could implement drastic rule change to save T20 World Cup final
  • Melbourne has rain forecast for both Sunday and reserve day Monday
  • Pakistan are set to take on England at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Sunday
Cricket's long-standing wet weather rules could be rewritten to save the blockbuster Twenty20 World Cup final in Melbourne from being washed out.

The International Cricket Council's local organisers are understood to be considering the drastic change to satisfy sponsors and a worldwide audience of millions who are keen to see a definitive winner hoist the Cup.

The showpiece event is scheduled for Sunday evening, but wet weather is forecast at the MCG. Tournament rules set out that in that situation, a back-up date is slated so as to save the fixture and avoid forcing England and Pakistan to share the trophy.

Pakistan 'not thinking' about India loss - Shah
The 19-year-old bowler insisted that all focus for Pakistan is on their next T20 match against South Africa

Play Video

However, it is also due to rain on the back-up date of Monday 14 November, meaning that the ICC has taken drastic action to push back the start time when it is less likely to rain in Melbourne.

The T20 World Cup final could be a wash out this weekend sparking a drastic rule change to ensure there is a winner (pictured: ground staff at the MCG earlier this month)

+4
View gallery
The T20 World Cup final could be a wash out this weekend sparking a drastic rule change to ensure there is a winner (pictured: ground staff at the MCG earlier this month)

To constitute a match, a minimum of 10 overs is required per team, unlike the group stage when only five overs per-side was needed to complete a game.

This could be difficult with Melbourne forecast to cop up to 25mm of rain on Sunday when resurgent Pakistan will face England in front of more than 90,000 people at the MCG.

If the final is washed out the ICC has left Monday as a reserve day with play beginning at 3pm and picking up where it was paused on Sunday.

But Melbourne's weather is looking just as ominous on Monday, with a 95 per cent chance of showers and up to 10mm of rain forecast.

Under existing ICC rules a match can only be paused for a set period of time before it must be abandoned.

But with with both days looking to be washed out, organisers could break tradition and push back Monday's 3pm start well into the evening.

The required rule change hasn't been officially ratified but has the support of player's, team staff, and officials, according to Newscorp.

Pakistan will either face England in the final (pictured: Fans watch the ICC Men's T20 World Cup match between India and Pakistan on October 23)

+4
View gallery
Pakistan will either face England in the final (pictured: Fans watch the ICC Men's T20 World Cup match between India and Pakistan on October 23)

MCG curators will also use extra covers on Sunday to ensure showers and a predicted thunderstorm which are expected to arrive in the afternoon and evening don't derail the scheduled 7pm AEDT start.

India Pak final miss ho gya.. that's the main dukh ki baat, honestly.
Challo Sir ji, koi gal nahe.

Don't want you to get disheartened and end up saying, "Dubara sanou tung na karna."

As you mentioned earlier, next year WC hai.

Rest assured: India/Pakistan are in the same Group

Wasta phir parey ga...

Challo Sir ji, koi gal nahe.

Don't want you to get disheartened and end up saying, "Dubara sanou tung na karna."

As you mentioned earlier, next year WC hai.

Rest assured: India/Pakistan are in the same Group

Wasta phir parey ga...
inshallah, fir milangay maidan par !

Damn their indian media tearing the team apart…..women/men alike. Why can’t they just accept the defeat and move on?? Now they wanna change whole team

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom