What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Something to do with the glitzy glam of the IPL, the fortunes earned there without any competitive and pressure game cricket.

The hangover of the IPL is not ending anytime soon, made them rich but complacent.

Who cares about the T-20 WC, IPL Zindabad.

Pakistan really need to plan and get English batsmen out in the final.
Since bowling is our strong point, along side good fielding is what we need.
Rain will cause havoc, toss winner will have great advantage in such weather.

Looking at the 'law of averages' and law of probability, Alex Hales and Butler played their best innings today against India.

So chances are that we have seen the best of them, and it is unlikely this performance can be repeated against Pakistan in the final at MCG.

law of averages

noun

1. the supposed principle that future events are likely to turn out so that they balance any past deviation from a presumed average.
    "the law of averages suggests it is Arsenal's turn to beat their neighbours"

Last edited:
Looking at the law of average and law of probability, Alex Hales and Butler played the best innings today against India.

So chances are that we have seen the best of them, and it is unlikely this performance can be repeated against Pakistan in the final at MCG.

England has had its wow moment. The cup is Pakistan's. This is 92 all over again. I suspect IK will become Prime Minister also

It's a bait posted by a Pakistani for other Pakistanis. Why tweet an image when you can simply reply to that tweet? The Pakistani twitter practices are getting old.
Yeah right everything is pak ki napak sajish.

Btw this guy claims to be a published author and a scholar.

Screenshot_20221110_210923.jpg

Being a big fan of Pak VS India matches, I was anxiously waiting for the Indo-Pak final. Unfortunately, I am very much disappointed with team India the way they lost against England. I won't call it "defeat", it's more than that I would say It's the highest level of humiliation quite frankly. Last year in the World Cup, their team got banged by Pakistan with 152/0 and now 170. I mean that's insane. I was pretty much confident that if India qualifies for the final, we will beat them badly. Once our team got their momentum and rhythm (like we have at this moment), our ferocious team furiously smash any team anytime anywhere on any ground. Not easy to kill us in such a situation. Now looking for England vs Pakistan final @ MCG (Australia). I'm again confident that Pak will beat England too.

I have seen Bumrah in the last two years. Sorry to say but he hasn't performed phenomenally. For me, he is just another bowler. IMO, India has got a really special bowler who literally tries something different in every match and that is Arshdeep. Everyone bashing him in Asia Cup because that kiddo dropped the catch of Asif Ali but even though he did extremely awesome death overs in AC. At that time, I stated that this guy will perform one day, in fact, I still have that status on my timeline. And guess what, he PROVED that in WC22. He is a REAL death-over bowler and got some skillset to do something magical. Else, Bumrah is fine, Shami is fine yea Bauvi has something but again not what you exactly need.

See the bowling attack of South Africa, England, Australia, and Pakistan. Okay leave Pakistan cuz we are known for the world's best powerful bowling attack but look at the rest of the others. Every team in the past 2 - 3 years built their bowling squads except India. And that's clearly evident. The reason behind your domestic leagues is focusing too much on battings. Your coaches and your seniors always talk about Surya, Kohli, Dinesh, Pant, Rohit etc etc they all are batsmen. Everyone talks about batting but I hardly see any comprehensive constructive discussion about bowling in India. Hitting a couple of sixes is not an art anyone can do that at any stage even our kiddo Naseem Shah managed to hit 2 consecutive sixes and grabbed the entire match from Afghanistan. My point is, taking the wickets of big players or player who is rotating the strike @ crucial stages or limiting/restricting the hitters @ some point, or managing the opponent in death over is something you guys need.

Look after today match discussion kay horahe hey hamaray openners aur batsman ko shuru kay acha score karna chahye tha, Rahul ko Sharma ko flanay ko damkaray ko 10 overs may 90 karna chhaye tha from public to your every single expert.. arey bhai bowler ki bhi koi baat karayga sewaye unko bura bhla kehnay kay kay inhonay wicket kyo nahe eek bhi? I mean entire focus is on batting...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom