What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

I seriously hope someone can take out that “Pathan Bhai” youtube channel……the guy going overboard insulting Pakistanis, Jinnah etc…..pure scum, hope one of the pathans can give him a taste of his own medicine!

Damn hard loss that!

Lost most interest now, but want Pakistan to win, it makes for such good underdog story!!

Almost out to unbelievable resurgence, this will be such a heartwarming story.

Only dog in the tournament was India, te ovi kuttay di maut maray’aa... :lol:

Last edited:
Not really

They just struggled to maintain a high strike rate and both were caught out when trying to bump it up, hit decent boundaries too.

The credit goes to England's batting, it's just too good.
This is hypocrisy

When Rizwan and babur bat even faster then this people curse them when though Pakistan strength is bowling not batting

India just scored 60runs in 10overs when their strength is their batting.. Zimbabwe would have done a better job.

Sure India did good last 10 hours but that means India made 160 in 200 runs pitch with bowling that can't even defend 200

This is hypocrisy

When Rizwan and babur bat even faster then this people curse them when though Pakistan strength is bowling not batting

India just scored 60runs in 10overs when their strength is their batting.. Zimbabwe would have done a better job.

Sure India did good last 10 hours but that means India made 160 in 200 runs pitch with bowling that can't even defend 200
Out of form slightly but we know they are able to perform as they have in the past, Kohli did well against Pakistan

I think it's too reactionary to get annoyed over a single match

Same with Babar and Rizwan they were out of form in the beginning but quite good against New Zealand

This is hypocrisy

Pakistani cricket team only do well when you curse them, so I’ve never stopped. :lol:

Who cares about world cup, India will win IPL for sure.
is haar ka badla aglay saal lenge

50 over WC me

1668137771619.png

Indian cricket is too corporatised. Too many MBA Analysts types have infested the locker room and have contaminated the brains of decision makers. That raw dehati instinct is gone. Networking with powerful people keeps your place alive in the team. Meanwhile new players who lack connections or social confidence to network get shafted. What is the friggin point of IPL if you are going to field the same uncles in every match. Sports needs room for instinct / potentially risky decisions. The smooth english talking Gavaskar / Dravid types are too risk averse and very middle class in their approach. They are the sort who will pick a lollypop swing bowler over a tearaway fast bowler any day. Or a predictable slow batsman to an explosive but unreliable match winner. That is why I call it a sarkari mindset, which had gone to an extent when Dhoni and Kohli were captain. But it is back.

Indian cricket is too corporatised. Too many MBA Analysts types have infested the locker room and have contaminated the brains of decision makers. That raw dehati instinct is gone. Networking with powerful people keeps your place alive in the team. Meanwhile new players who lack connections or social confidence to network get shafted. What is the friggin point of IPL if you are going to field the same uncles in every match. Sports needs room for instinct / potentially risky decisions. The smooth english talking Gavaskar / Dravid types are too risk averse and very middle class in their approach. They are the sort who will pick a lollypop swing bowler over a tearaway fast bowler any day. Or a predictable slow batsman to an explosive but unreliable match winner. That is why I call it a sarkari mindset, which had gone to an extent when Dhoni and Kohli were captain. But it is back.
like so:

? :D

Dravid was the quintessential test batting master,

little wonder then that his coaching approach is at least a bit informed by his mindset. Kirsten and Shastri were good though, but now they're grooming Dravid's old partner, VVS for the role, god, I hope that NEVER happens.. Sachin ke bhi bas ki nahi hai.. be nothing like it if Dhoni tried his hand at it but.. hmm

Muddijee must rejine!

Regards
Muddiejee's brother Shahjee's son

wtf is that guy even doing in the BCCI ? Put Shastri in there, if not him, surely there must be a bunch of former players who are interested in the admin side of things post retirement. Let the cricketers run the cricket, the corporates can handle their own business side of things.. get rid of the overlap (and potential overreach) and let the game breathe ffs.

Back
Top Bottom