What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Muddiejee's brother Shahjee's son

wtf is that guy even doing in the BCCI ? Put Shastri in there, if not him, surely there must be a bunch of former players who are interested in the admin side of things post retirement. Let the cricketers run the cricket, the corporates can handle their own business side of things.. get rid of the overlap (and potential overreach) and let the game breathe ffs.

Mota Bhai's son Chhota Mota Bhai is the government's pappu in BCCI, which does not lack its own pappus in large numbers. A friend of mine was a member at Brabourne Cricket Club in Mumbai and sometimes I used to go there with him for sasti daaru. These BCCI langoors used to hang around there. They are all uniformly fat, miserable looking, old and arrogant.

Mota Bhai's son Chhota Mota Bhai is the government's pappu in BCCI, which does not lack its own pappus in large numbers. A friend of mine was a member at Brabourne Cricket Club in Mumbai and sometimes I used to go there with him for sasti daaru. These BCCI langoors used to hang around there. They are all uniformly fat, miserable looking, old and arrogant.
the ol' babudom, coveted posting hai.. govt should gtfo of cricket, but then the corporate bhediyas and sharks are already circling and have infiltrated big time.

bas paisay ka khel reh gaya hai.

@CrazyZ

PSL has been very good for Pakistan's international cricket performance, IMO.

A good domestic T20 league will hone the performance of a good T20 side (Pakistan for eg), the same will destroy further a third class side (IND for eg)

Regards

I am going to root for Pak team to win the match aginst England for 3 reasons:
- The England team is full of English
- a pak win will make a lot of otherwise unhappy members of this board
- most importantly, the pak team actually showed some talent and spirit in stark contrast to all other majors

@Paitoo

These BCCI langoors are all uniformly fat, miserable looking, old and arrogant.

Describes Rohit Sharma quite well too.

I will root for England- our colony. The jewel in our crown

Regards

Sohaib aktar on fire

- most importantly, the pak team actually showed some talent and spirit in stark contrast to all other majors
Moin Ali
Adil Rasheef
The black bowler.

Ps pak team full of Pakistanis???

20221111_124633.png

Stop overreacting.

India and Pakistan have reached most of the T20 semis. After the semis its a lottery.

Yes, there are some tweaks to be done, but IPL has a good crop of upcoming players coming.

Only thing I would suggest is to control the income of the younger players and allow them to play in other leagues.

Now get over it.

Javed was imitating Kiran, he was continuously shouting and jumping for appeals behind the wicket.
Javed reaction cool him down.
Epic moment though, another one was Amir Sohail vs Venkatesh Prasad in the next one in what was then called Bangalore... That one was killer... Belted through the covers some, tells prasad to go fetch it...and he comes straight back to knock Sohails stumps... gtfo ! 👍

So many epic moments in India Pak cricket, wish tests resume soon.

Javed was imitating Kiran, he was continuously shouting and jumping for appeals behind the wicket.
Javed reaction cool him down.

Ah those were the times when wicketkeepers used to be extremely talkative and annoying as hell. Australians Healey and Gilchrist were bosses of this game. I still remember the never ending 'shabash shabash' from Indian and Pakistani keepers. The Lankan Kaluwitharana was also clownish and annoying but I could never understand what he said.

Pak team doing a victory lap around the boundary waving and thanking fans..wtf lol 😂

What did India do?

Nigga, let me rub my eyes... Come again?

Back
Top Bottom