What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Epic moment though, another one was Amir Sohail vs Venkatesh Prasad in the next one in what was then called Bangalore... That one was killer... Belted through the covers some, tells prasad to go fetch it...and he comes straight back to knock Sohails stumps... gtfo ! 👍

So many epic moments in India Pak cricket, wish tests resume soon.

aah, test cricket, must resume between these two nations.

whole world watch us playing. even during T20 world cup right now, it has been heard Australia is trying to convince both cricket boards to play test series in Australia otherwise play a tri-series.

it all happened after that first match between the two and every body went crazy.

Screenshot_20221111-141936.jpg

PSL has been very good for Pakistan's international cricket performance, IMO.

Quality of cricket is better than IPL I think also has discovered more fresh talent , the English batsman Hales has a lot to thank PSL for .
may come back and bite us 😁

I am going to root for Pak team to win the match aginst England for 3 reasons:
- The England team is full of English
- a pak win will make a lot of otherwise unhappy members of this board
- most importantly, the pak team actually showed some talent and spirit in stark contrast to all other majors
The England team have 2 Pakistani playing for them namely Moin Ali and Adil Rashid btw.
Pakistani members here wont be breaking tvs if Pakistan lose - just a bloody game.
To come back from the brink like this and end up in the final does require talent.

BTW You dont need to come on here PDF and pretend you are going to root for Pakistan 8-):coffee:

kinda agree with Vaughn here.. but the red ball exploits in recent times more than make up for it for us fans.
Vaughan is being polite. I’m an ideal world where nothing is edited he wants to say - india - for all their resources players and money are clearly the shittest side in the world. They got a massive pool of players and still been shafted in another major tournament. Just not good enough.

Vaughan is being polite. I’m an ideal world where nothing is edited he wants to say - india - for all their resources players and money are clearly the shittest side in the world. They got a massive pool of players and still been shafted in another major tournament. Just not good enough.

"shittiest" to nahi hai kisi bhi angle se, but yeah, lack of trophys is cause for concern.

Back
Top Bottom