What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

Indian Government provided "Tight Security" to Pakistani team....

1916468_999154943506581_887826215248797617_n.jpg

No, she is not a Bollywood or **** star. She is a DIG Police, an IPS officer with the rank equivalent to a Brig.

Wo kehte Hain "ghus Ke maren ge"

NZ ne us Ka real main trailer bhi de diya hai. :D :D :D

Kisi Aur ko Piyar Milay Na Milay Shoaib Bhae ko Milna chiye after all son in law hai. :D

Aho ... Bilkul :D

Aur aaj kal tou susral mein hi hai :D :D

Mirja betoo... Tu bas India ki fikar kar. Run rate dekha he bachoo? LOL

When are you going to blame ISI for Indian humiliation? LOL

Run rate is very bad, but always it gets better against Pakistan. 83 all out yaad hai ? just to weeks back ;) get ready again :D

It will be a real surprise if Pakistan wins against Bangladesh.
I don't think so. It was a blunder of SAMI in last match against BD by bowling back to back 2 no balls in winning situation plus now the match is at neutral venue and we won convincingly against SL in Asia Cup and T20 warm up match.

Anyway the match is about in 12 hours.

Or kerala IPS (assistant commissioner of police) :Merin Joseph

merin-joseph.jpg

Indian Government provided "Tight Security" to Pakistani team....

1916468_999154943506581_887826215248797617_n.jpg

No, she is not a Bollywood or **** star. She is a DIG Police, an IPS officer with the rank equivalent to a Brig.

Yr kyun mazak karte hue, anyone just looking at the shoulder will say they are not the same ladies, the rest there is no comparison.

the second pic is indeed of an actress if i am not wrong?

sir i am not saying you are wrong, i was referring to the post of @asad71 he said that the lady was a dig in ips, and than you quoted it, i wanted to correct that pic of lady in the first post is of actress.

Back
Top Bottom