What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

had this doubt on ability of kiwis to play spin, they showed that today.
& How good is Bumrah:yahoo:

@WAJsal
The pitch was too poor for me, not even worth watching. Jadeja was turning it a mile, i knew it wasn't going to be easy for the Indian Batsmen. Looked like an easy target, credit goes to the Kiwis, they are fighters. This new bunch is very exciting to watch, Monroe, Satner, Guptil, Wiliamson, Corey, this is a team to look out for.
Again very poor pitch, if it was on purpose to trap the Kiwis i'd say very poor Cricket-do correct me.
Bumrah will be tested, but he is very consistent. Wait till he plays the Aussies, they will try and take him to the cleaners, have you seen their batting order? :o:

Itna Pyar Humein Pakistani Cricket Team Ne Nahi Dia Jitna Pyar Humein New Zealand Ki Cricket Team Ne Dia Hai. :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Pakistan and India will face again. I bet

Any Pakistani web site for live cricket matches?
( PTV ) just streaming for Pakistan only.
Any mobile app recommended one?

Last edited:
Come on pakistan show these "lungis" their true place. They have been getting too much arrogant after beating pakistan few times. Time to bring them down to ground :tup:

Which team is getting Indian crowd support? ?? It's 50::50 I guess

Hope Pakistan will win this match leaving Bangladesh to learn some humility in victories (if any) of future cricket matches..

Dear Indian members Please stop using racist remarks for Bangladeshi members / peoples.

@WAJsal ^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom