What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

MaarKhoor correct spellings ..... :lol: again u r hammer is quite people are calling racist remarks like lungiz and other stuff just above your post but no action...Aik match harnay k baad itni Dushmani for Bangladesh...and love for Pakistan...:smitten:

MaarKhoor correct spellings ..... :lol: again u r hammer is quite people are calling racist remarks like lungiz and other stuff just above your post but no action...Aik match harnay k baad itni Dushmani from Bangladesh...and love for Pakistan...:smitten:

It is members club....... While agree that lungi's can be taken as racial abuse, but i have seen that word being used very often and no action has been taken normally, So ... Check the Asia cup final thread you can see the word being used by both Pakistani's and Indians...... But I agree it should not be used in an abusive way.....

Well returning the favor....... When Pakistan supported India in Asia cup final, then it is our turn.... But beware, It starts with this match and end with this match Lolz....

Afridi 4 + 4 + 6 on no ball

It is members club....... While agree that lungi's can be taken as racial abuse, but i have seen that word being used very often and no action has been taken normally, So ... Check the Asia cup final thread you can see the word being used by both Pakistani's and Indians...... But I agree it should not be used in an abusive way.....

Well returning the favor....... When Pakistan supported India in Asia cup final, then it is our turn.... But beware, It starts with this match and end with this match Lolz....
Na i am never support India....at any condition....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom