What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

Let's see. Not much hope till today. Let's see what happens against BD tomorrow.
Nah for what they did to Dhoni during Asia cup final ... We Indians are supporting Team Pak .... and Afridi. I have a hunch that Afridi might open tomorrow and will smack around the Banga bong boys black and blue.

Humiliation?? Lol.. Bhool gaye kya Asia cup? or do you like to live in the present only?? lol..

Beta, you just keep living in the past and rejoicing old wins. Right now you got shredded to pieces. Just wait...

Oh bhai kia ghatya troll kar rahai ho. No match for Pak???

Seriously??

Are bhai jaan. I am aware of our team, how they can throw it away on their day, but we haven't been beating the drums of invincibility this time around. The once who have, well, it is for everyone to see. That is all I'm saying.

Nah for what they did to Dhoni during Asia cup final ... We Indians are supporting Team Pak .... and Afridi. I have a hunch that Afridi might open tomorrow and will smack around the Banga bong boys black and blue.

Afridi is finished with the bat. He is not performing with the ball either. If Pakistan has to go to next round then afridi would have perform somehow.

In 2007 world T20 also India lost to NZ but at the end everyone knows the result. Men in blue are gonna bounce back really hard. #ICCWT20 ......
The most stupid things like this come up in every world cup.

Pakistan also lost to India in Worldcup and won the world cup later. Does that mean Pakistan gotta get defeated by India to win World Cup.

Don't bring all world cup records Ind vs Pak now.

Beta, you just keep living in the past and rejoicing old wins. Right now you got shredded to pieces. Just wait...

Beta!! Old wins are a testimony and a track record of our hard work. A loss after 8 consecutive wins do not make us a weak side. We are still number 1 and you are six down, not even qualified to comment on our performance.

Even by your logic this loss is a thing of past yet are you not clinging on to it for your convenience? :)

Afridi is finished with the bat. He is not performing with the ball either. If Pakistan has to go to next round then afridi would have perform somehow.
Ind vs Pak is going to decide who will be the other semi finalist. But this time I want to see Pak going through.

It was boring one sided match though ..they made turning pitch considering the spin strength of team India but NZ read the condition well eventhough these NZ spinners had no experience of playing on these conditions..so India remain winless againt NZ in t20..lost 5 out of 5

Ind vs Pak is going to decide who will be the other semi finalist. But this time I want to see Pak going through.
Kyoon kidar qandeel baloch par tu dil nhi a agaya

#breakingnews While @SrBachchan will sing the Indian National anthem, Shafqat Amanat Ali will sing the Pak natl anthem before #IndvsPak game
I dont like t20 being held in india because i cannot watch matches as eveninh time suit me and their start time ia 2.30 pm

It will be a real surprise if Pakistan wins against Bangladesh.

LOL India got ripped apart today. I know it hurts kiddo. Deal with it. Beta, go have some bed rest now. Time to process the hurt.

I dont think we deserve to get commented on our loss by countrymen of that team which is 6 ranks down the order where my team tops. I will deal with the loss as its not very often my team lets me down, but hats off to you guys by coming across your team getting ripped in every match and at the end process the hurt. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom