What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

It's good we will be facing either south africa or west indies in the semis.

LOL just got their a$$ whipped by the kiwis and still dreaming about the semis... You are no match for teams like Pak, South Africa, Aussies. LOL

After this defeat even if India beats all three teams still there is chance of eliminating from the tournament!!
team gets out for 79 on home wicket,,well they dont deserve to go further

LOL just got their a$$ whipped by the kiwis and still dreaming about the semis... You are no match for teams like Pak, South Africa, Aussies. LOL

Oh bhai kia ghatya troll kar rahai ho. No match for Pak???

Seriously??

Mirja betoo... Tu bas India ki fikar kar. Run rate dekha he bachoo? LOL

When are you going to blame ISI for Indian humiliation? LOL

Humiliation?? Lol.. Bhool gaye kya Asia cup? or do you like to live in the present only?? lol..

save your LOL till tomorrow.

save your LOL till tomorrow.

Pakistanis are stupid. Even I am happy that India has lost the match. But I also know the condition of my own team. We are the weakest team right now in this group.

Aukat pe raho bachoo!! No team is invincible, neither is Team India. We dont expect our team to win every match they play and can very well understand that it was a bad day for them today. But yar, when was the last time Pakistan won a T-20 Match against India?? Did you forget your humiliating defeat against India just month ago?

India had won 8 T20 matches on the trot before today.They were bound to loose one sometime.

Hopefully they can put it behind quickly and focus on next match.Qualifying from this group will be difficult after this match.They can not afford another slip up.
law of averages yes, but not loosing like crap.

Aukat pe raho bachoo!! No team is invincible, neither is Team India. We dont expect our team to win every match they play and can very well understand that it was a bad day for them today. But yar, when was the last time Pakistan won a T-20 Match against India?? Did you forget your humiliating defeat against India just month ago?

Yeah our team is crap. But it was not out home ground either. Us main bhi amir nai tension dai di thi India ko. :)

Pakistanis are stupid. Even I am happy that India has lost the match. But I also know the condition of my own team. We are the weakest team right now in this group.
One can't judge teams from previous performance. This is fresh start and previous records have no barring on the outcome of this tournament.

One can't judge teams from previous performance. This is fresh start and previous records have no barring on the outcome of this tournament.

Let's see. Not much hope till today. Let's see what happens against BD tomorrow.

Yeah our team is crap. But it was not out home ground either. Us main bhi amir nai tension dai di thi India ko. :)

Areesh bhai!! It was not our Home Ground either!! Yes your bowler did try to loosen the sand beneath our batsmen yet we stood ground and went all attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom