What's new

T-625 & Turkish Utility Helicopter Programs

Who is him? The member of FETO?

Ex General Manager of TAI. There is no way for me to know if he is FETÖ member or not. Things got acceleration after he lost his position in company could mean many things;

>Maybe he was not a FETÖ member, but he was incapable to rule a company like TAI.
>Maybe he was a FETÖ member, and things got acceleration after Temel Kotil took the power.
>Maybe he wasnt a FETÖ member and maybe he is good at management, but such a coincidence all the projects were going to finish when he lost his position in the company.

But i dont believe coincidence.

Large size image..

j8Grbr.jpg

5g1E1R.jpg

ojRqJb.jpg

Last edited:
Wow definitly nice loking bird. It seems that aselsan avioniks are already installed.

Any indication of TAI or the TSK modifying the T-625 into a military helicopter? I can see general utility and transport, but what about specialized roles such as anti-submarine warfare? The Leonardo AW159/Lynx is very similar in size and weight to the T-625 and is even powered by the same engines.

Any indication of TAI or the TSK modifying the T-625 into a military helicopter? I can see general utility and transport, but what about specialized roles such as anti-submarine warfare? The Leonardo AW159/Lynx is very similar in size and weight to the T-625 and is even powered by the same engines.
its too early lets fly it.,but we are getting some subsystems that can build a maritime patrol duty,such as aselsan cats,m-sarper,avionics etc,,,

This T-625 is 90 percent of size of the original AW-159 and with the same engine, I am sure that it has better capabilities in terms of load capacity of hardware

This T-625 is 90 percent of size of the original AW-159 and with the same engine, I am sure that it has better capabilities in terms of load capacity of hardware

They followed same procedure as they did with Mangusta conversion to ATAK.
Otherwise you can't develop air platforms from zero to product so fast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom