What's new

Syrian regime sending militias to Iran for training

This thread is still alive? :D What happened to our goofball Wahhabi friend? He sought professional help or not? I'm really worried that he might blow himself up!

If you decided to blow yourself up, please make sure, you are alone, or you're with your Wahhabi friends :D

At least in syrian case GCC is protecting muslims in Syria IMO and is the lesser evil than Iran who is supporting asad.

Persian Gulf countries are supporting terrorism, and you do too, ideologically. Would you have liked it if anyone supported Hindus to kill Muslims in Bangladesh? Because that is the case with Saudi and rest of the goons, they're supporting foreign terrorists, against Syrian government.

Why?
This is something that people just keep throwing out there. But what is the rationale behind such a statement?

Well Someone who has been in power for a decade has obviously consolidated his grip on power.His cult party has been ruling syria since 1960s , enough time to penetrate very deep into a state's power structure. Although his power is now in shambles given a breathing space under the guise of negotiation with him in power, he and his cult group who have grown used to wealth and power will
recuperate some lost strength. That is bound to happen. Also they would have backing of power like Iran and Russia. This naturally won't ensure a level playing filed for the opposition and their lives will be at the mercy of the asad regime.

Remind us the ignorant Sunnis,,, before the creation of FSA, what was happening and who was killing who?

im sure this Egyptian wahhabi puts other Egyptian members in shame.damn...lets call Iranian embassy in Australia for preparation against a wahhabi suicide attack right now.
@Soheil :يا حبيبي! اَ اتخذتَ الكتابي في ليل السابق؟اي ميلي؟ lol

Ya Habibi !!! i can't understand arabic , Parsi plz :)

@Luffy 500 !!!

do you know anything about this : جهاد النکاح

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya Habibi !!! i can't understand arabic , Parsi plz :)

@Luffy 500 !!!

do you know anything about this : جهاد النکاح

I don't understand persian bro.:cry:

Shabheea bas.tards were given a free hand to rape and kill which aggravated the situation and led to the creation of FSA. @Syrian Lion and Iranians will obviously ignore Shabiha don't exist, FSA is foreign funded, foreign fighter group etc etc instead of introspecting what were done to the people that led the uprising and desertion of sunni soldiers from syrian ar,y

Why?
This is something that people just keep throwing out there. But what is the rationale behind such a statement?

Just drawing an analogy, what was rationale behind Iranian uprising and election protests happened couple of years back?

=Luffy 500;4118837]People always suffer due to the acts of their gov. Relation with USA is on a downward spiral and our garments export may be heavily effected. Now US won't think about the million of garment workers while punishing the autocratic lunatic acts of BAL gov. Relations with china is becoming colder now.

How many Bangladeshis are thrown out of work in USA by The American Government cause of their dispute with the current G.O.B None.So lets not compare apples and oranges

As for saudis, well yeah the monarch don't follow complete sharia but then again which country does. The KSA at least has implemented many good aspects of sharia and I appreciate that. Their proclamation of protecting muslims has political interest in it , and sometimes hypocritical as well specially in the case of Jordan and Qatar. But KSA and GCC role here in syria has to be appreciated. They have huge faults but then again Iran is no saint either. At least in syrian case GCC is protecting muslims in Syria IMO and is the lesser evil than Iran who is supporting asad.

Monarchy is not a way of government allowed in any Islamic Book that i know of but i could be wrong feel free to correct me.

I like the way you say they don't follow sharia but which country does? no other country is spending billions on the destruction of Muslim countries or call its self protectors of Muslims they do.

Then you go on to talk about sharia (but has implemented many aspects of Sharia law.) sorry brother you cant have two sets of rule when it comes to sharia IN ALMIGHTY eyes we are all same no matter what title you given yourself.Law is the Law No exceptions you cant implement parts of the law that allow you to control the masses and keep other annoying parts off the books cause that can be applied to the rulers.

But i am kind of confused you admit they are hypocrite. And all this is political but then go on to say they are right in supporting terrorist in Syria cause its for the goodness of its people.as i said before isn't the refugees living in camps the same Muslims or as soon as they cross the border they no longer Muslims?

G C C protect Muslims really Pakistanis Bangladeshis and indians working in these countries are Muslims arent they ?yet they don't have the same rights as white skinned westerners.

=mafiya;4118958]Shabheea bas.tards were given a free hand to rape and kill which aggravated the situation and led to the creation of FSA. @Syrian Lion and Iranians will obviously ignore Shabiha don't exist, FSA is foreign funded, foreign fighter group etc etc instead of introspecting what were done to the people that led the uprising and desertion of sunni soldiers from syrian ar,y
Saudi clerk issues a fatwa that its OK for Terrorist in Syria to rape women.

Just drawing an analogy, what was rationale behind Iranian uprising and election protests happened couple of years back?

western government with the help of same G C C tried and failed just as they will in Syria.But i hope Syrians and other nations effected by this out right violations of their sovereignty do the pay back with interest.you know its coming and i cant wait to see it.

Just like Saddam army refused to fight to protect Saddam how many G CC nations army personals will fight to save dictakers NONE.

Remind us the ignorant Sunnis,,, before the creation of FSA, what was happening and who was killing who?

Most Arab terrorist coming to pakistan to fight the pakistani troops are going to Syria to fight the Syrians you can find that on these forums any thoughts.

about what was happening to Syrians before the creation of FSA let see they were living their lives in peace and weren't being blown up to pieces by terrorist attacks and weren't living in refugees camps in neighboring countries.

And thanks for recognizing that you are ignorant other wise no sane person will support terrorist.

1- Napalm bombs
2- Phosphorus bombs
3- Cluster bombs

All this will help terrorists meet their 72 virgins as quickly as possible.

Tell the civilians to evacuate the area and burn it down, I'm afraid that's the only way Syria could deal with Saudi-backed terrorists, U.S. did it in Afghanistan and it worked out pretty well. Terrorists are bunch of cowards, they hide themselves among the civilians. The only way to crush their spirit is to throw big guns at them.

Most Arab terrorist coming to pakistan to fight the pakistani troops are going to Syria to fight the Syrians you can find that on these forums any thoughts.

about what was happening to Syrians before the creation of FSA let see they were living their lives in peace and weren't being blown up to pieces by terrorist attacks and weren't living in refugees camps in neighboring countries.

And thanks for recognizing that you are ignorant other wise no sane person will support terrorist.

A typical ignorant shia who obviously evades the question of what was happening before the creation of FSA ( keywords: HOMS) and ignores the massacre of sunnis and enjoy their suffering and will only protest or cry if any Shia gets killed and the one who thanked you enjoy the same mentality. Thank you for confirming my doubts that shia's give a damn to others until someone step on their own tails

have a proper research before making any ignorant remarks. Just to help a ignorant shia in his help, search with tags "Syrian Army massacre before creation of FSA". "Large scale migration before the creation of FSA".

Saudi clerk issues a fatwa that its OK for Terrorist in Syria to rape women.

western government with the help of same G C C tried and failed just as they will in Syria.But i hope Syrians and other nations effected by this out right violations of their sovereignty do the pay back with interest.you know its coming and i cant wait to see it.

Just like Saddam army refused to fight to protect Saddam how many G CC nations army personals will fight to save dictakers NONE.

Did Saudi clerk give fatwa before the creation of FSA?

Did Qatar, Saudia, USA UK and GCC helped rebels in Syria before the creation of FSA? If you can not answer properly than atleast dont spread bull crap

and just for the sake of argument. Who give a damn to a personal Fatwa? Did that Fatwa had state backing?

Did Saudi clerk give fatwa before the creation of FSA?

Did Qatar, Saudia, USA UK and GCC helped rebels in Syria before the creation of FSA? If you can not answer properly than atleast dont spread bull crap

and just for the sake of argument. Who give a damn to a personal Fatwa? Did that Fatwa had state backing?

Back
Top Bottom