What's new

Syrian forces fire at 2nd Turkish plane - Turkey

You violate the airspace , despite the hostilities your F-4 fly that close to the border with a provocative path ! Why do you ask for leniency then ? Any answer ?

What is 1km in International waters ? :azn: ... How fast does these things go ?

Really ? Is it a norm in your country ?

The wreckage in Syrian airspace is telling a different story totally contrary to what Ankara is hell bent on proving ...
friend dont talk too much with these guys.the rudest members in PDF are turks indeed.

Secur

Plane shot down 1 km out of Syrian airspace , its crashed 1 km in , 1 km is just few seconds you know...

WHF

O shut up , airspace violations always happens , that plane violated their airspace for shortly and left , it was left the Syrian airspace 11 minutes ago when its shot down.
ya it happens time to time between iran and US,UK and we shoot'em or arrest the violator.
it happened once with turkey and we took some action but u know turkey is not a big deal we have no hostility face to face!

Syria is acting out of line.

Turkiye has a right to retrieve its missing pilots and recover the wreckage of their fallen aircraft.

The media frenzy is causing more confusion than information. But its troubling that after years of mistrust --- the 2 countries developed a strong bilateral relationship -- which is now again in the doldrums.

What exactly wreckage in Syria says ? its crashed 1 km in which is just few seconds for a jet , are Syrians showing any proof ? jet was not flying towards Syria , it was flying towards south towards the east of Cyprus

Kiddo after jet left the Syrian airspace its returned to Hatay province then turned to same rotate without violating Syrian airspace.

What permission when the conditions laid by Syrian government is not acceptable by Turkey. They have asked to retain the wreckage of the plane and interrogation of pilots (if found).

Nonacceptance of Syrian demands doesn't mean that Turkey can intrude in the country's airspace at will again ! :azn: Rightfully so , have you seen the path of the F-4 ? How provocative it was ! What was the nature of the mission ? Surely , Damascus wants to know it ... How is it illegal ?

Why whine when you are fired upon then ?

Syrians obviously tracing the plane on radar it was obviously flying on a higher altitude than they claimed and it was perfectly clear that it was a Turkish plane. They wont lie their way out of this if only people weren't fvcking idiots all Turkish members wouldn't have to explain this over and over again.

I'm wasting my time

The hell is happening in this thread!The topic was out the window in the first 5 posts and cheap attacks started with that!Are you serious!
Muslims shitting on Muslims?
Get your act together!Discuss it rationally!Jeez
@Topic
Syria,as a good will gesture,should promise the return of the pilots and the wreckage safely.
I think they do have the right to interrogate the pilots,not torture them. Turkey should exercise restraint just like a big brother does at juvenile acts of a smaller sibling.

Nonacceptance of Syrian demands doesn't mean that Turkey can intrude in the country's airspace at will again ! :azn: Rightfully so , have you seen the path of the F-4 ? How provocative it was ! What was the nature of the mission ? Surely , Damascus wants to know it ... How is it illegal ?

Why whine when you are fired upon then ?
Compartmentalization of my statement and replying on its basis is exactly the problem where you don't understand the reality.

Indian and Pakistani air-space violations do occur time to time, do we shoot down each other's aircraft? We all know such act can be the trigger for skirmish or god forbid full on war.

The conditions of Syrian government shouldn't be met as they were wrong at the first place by shooting down the aircraft. Now you are seeing seriousness building in the region which might lead to war as Turkey is NATO member just because instead of scrambling your jets, intercepting them and force them to retreat, they pushed the button.

Stability of entire region is at stake, and if Russia and China comes in support of Sryia's stance then entire world.

You pro syrians are clueless...
First of all the F-4 was not for recon purposes; it was on for training purposes. Even the pilots are trainers. The F-4 went into Syrian airspace then the turkish side warned the plane to get out; then the plane moved out. while this was happening the syrian identified the plane and ask the Damascus for any order; there is records of radio communication. Then they shot it in international airspace.

The 'second plane' was a CASA C-212 Aviocar which was for rescue purposes. No planes are allowed in syrian airspace right now because of the Syrian pilot which fled to Jordan to seek political asylum.
Syrian MiG-21 pilot flees to Jordan for political asylum
Because of the ban Syrians thought that the 'second' plane was a syrian jet trying to flee so it shot it. However the Turkish side warned them and they realized it was a search and rescue plane.

Some people here are so ignorant...

Compartmentalization of my statement and replying on its basis is exactly the problem where you don't understand the reality.

Indian and Pakistani air-space violations do occur time to time, do we shoot down each other's aircraft? We all know such act can be the trigger for skirmish or god forbid full on war.

The conditions of Syrian government shouldn't be met as they were wrong at the first place by shooting down the aircraft. Now you are seeing seriousness building in the region which might lead to war as Turkey is NATO member just because instead of scrambling your jets, intercepting them and force them to retreat, they pushed the button.

Stability of entire region is at stake, and if Russia and China comes in support of Sryia's stance then entire world.

In case of emergency syria has all the right to shoot down the aircraft.

And syria is in a state of emergency.

The conditions of Syrian government shouldn't be met as they were wrong at the first place by shooting down the aircraft.
I read your post in full , basically you are trying to say that Turkey is right to carry out search and rescue mission in Syrian airspace without permission ! Syria's a sovereign country and has every right to put its demands ... Whether acceptable or unacceptable , you have no right to intrude further !

Yes , they do occur but are our relations aren't that sour ... Had this happened two years ago , Damascus wouldn't even have as much as lodged a protest ...

What else should they have done ? At a time , when they are being threatened by all , over reactions like this are to be expected ... Turks didn't need to fly that close to their airspace so to increase the likelihood of intrusion ! Deliberateness or mistake doesn't matter since the low level commander manning the AA/SAM has no way to determine the intention and nature of mission of the aircraft ...

Syrians obviously tracing the plane on radar it was obviously flying on a higher altitude than they claimed and it was perfectly clear that it was a Turkish plane. They wont lie their way out of this if only people weren't fvcking idiots all Turkish members wouldn't have to explain this over and over again.

I'm wasting my time

Bi sakinles yaw noluyor sana.

In case of emergency syria has all the right to shoot down the aircraft.

And syria is in a state of emergency.

Actually Syria was under Emergency Law from 1963 to 2011. Plus who is syria to shot an aircraft in international airspace. Turkey now has the right to attack Syria but it is not trying to provoke a potential 'WW3'. Plus, you have to issue a warning for a plane before attacking it.

I read your post in full , basically you are trying to say that Turkey is right to carry out search and rescue mission in Syrian airspace without permission ! Syria's a sovereign country and has every right to put its demands ... Whether acceptable or unacceptable , you have no right to intrude further !

Yes , they do occur but are our relations aren't that sour ... Had this happened two years ago , Damascus wouldn't even have as much as lodged a protest ...

What else should they have done ? At a time , when they are being threatened by all , over reactions like this are to be expected ... Turks didn't need to fly that close to their airspace so to increase the likelihood of intrusion ! Deliberateness or mistake doesn't matter since the low level commander manning the AA/SAM has no way to determine the intention and nature of mission of the aircraft ...

TURKEY HAD PERMISION, SYRIA AND TURKEY ARE JOINTLY DOING THE SEARCH AND RESCUE. THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY ATTACKED THIS PLANE IS BECAUSE THERE WAS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN TURKEY AND SYRIA IN THE MISSION.
THATS WHY THEY STOPED WHEN THE TURKISH SIDE SAID IT WAS A 'FRIENDLY'.

Uhh people don't know the topic and they just talk. Even a mad man can talk; what matters is the knowledge in it.

I hate to say it, but i am with Syria on this. Turkey should respect Syria's territorial integrity. Turkey may be a ''super powers'' ally, but Turkey itself isn't a super power, so it better stop pretending like one............ :smokin:

I hate to say it, but i am with Syria on this. Turkey should respect Syria's territorial integrity. Turkey may be a ''super powers'' ally, but Turkey itself isn't a super power, so it better stop pretending like one............ :smokin:
I said it before and i will say it again:

TURKEY HAD PERMISION, SYRIA AND TURKEY ARE JOINTLY DOING THE SEARCH AND RESCUE. THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY ATTACKED THIS PLANE IS BECAUSE THERE WAS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN TURKEY AND SYRIA IN THE MISSION.
THATS WHY THEY STOPED WHEN THE TURKISH SIDE SAID IT WAS A 'FRIENDLY'.

No planes are allowed in syrian airspace right now because of the Syrian pilot which fled to Jordan to seek political asylum.
Syrian MiG-21 pilot flees to Jordan for political asylum
Because of the ban Syrians thought that the 'second' plane was a syrian jet trying to flee so it shot it. However the Turkish side warned them and they realized it was a search and rescue plane

Back
Top Bottom