What's new

Syrian forces fire at 2nd Turkish plane - Turkey

The hell is happening in this thread!The topic was out the window in the first 5 posts and cheap attacks started with that!Are you serious!
Muslims shitting on Muslims?
Get your act together!Discuss it rationally!Jeez
@Topic
Syria,as a good will gesture,should promise the return of the pilots and the wreckage safely.
I think they do have the right to interrogate the pilots,not torture them. Turkey should exercise restraint just like a big brother does at juvenile acts of a smaller sibling.
Mate its quite normal in Muslim world.Don't believe it?Take a look and see how Muslims are shitting on each other in ME.

Secur

Plane shot down 1 km out of Syrian airspace , its crashed 1 km in , 1 km is just few seconds you know...

WHF

O shut up , airspace violations always happens , that plane violated their airspace for shortly and left , it was left the Syrian airspace 11 minutes ago when its shot down.
well how you then explain the fact that the plane shutdown with a 23mm air-defense gun with the effective range of less than 3km

Still no news... I head somewhere today that they did not eject their seats. If they didn't they are most probably dead :(

This regime is going suicidal. What an ugly fate he will get. BTW, 9 high rank pilots have been defected to Jordan last month. His days are numbered. You are not alone over this.

well how you then explain the fact that the plane shutdown with a 23mm air-defense gun with the effective range of less than 3km

There is no prove that it was shot by 23mm airdefence gun. Turkey has radio communication records of Syrians awaiting for orders from HQ to shot the plane down by a missle.

BTW, I love the way you just say it as if it is a fact...

There is no prove that it was shot by 23mm airdefence gun. Turkey has radio communication records of Syrians awaiting for orders from HQ to shot the plane down by a missle.

BTW, I love the way you just say it as if it is a fact...
and you deny it as if its a fact that the missile was used . by the way it was the explanation by the only credible source on how the plan get shutdown until you can show us the pictures of downed plane and the picture shows damages that are consistent with a missile not air-defense gun

Still no news... I heard somewhere today that they did not eject their seats. If they didn't they are most probably dead :(

What kind of crap plane is a F-4 then that cant warn for incoming missile so the pilots could eject their seats or dropping some flares?

The end of Bashar al-Assad

eb15ce757023229.jpg

and you deny it as if its a fact that the missile was used . by the way it was the explanation by the only credible source on how the plan get shutdown until you can show us the pictures of downed plane and the picture shows damages that are consistent with a missile not air-defense gun

I'll say this once more for the people who don't understand english very well. Turkey has evidence supporting it's claim, whereas Syria has nothing; the radio communications were recorded. These records clearly stated that it was a missile. Syria has nothing to prove it's rightfulness; they only have countries like Iran, and Russia behind them.

Does anyone have a clue where India stands on this issue?

Im sure with Syria right, due to Russia?

Likewise with Pakistan with China? But Pakistan and Turkey are allies ?? :S

I'll say this once more for the people who don't understand english very well. Turkey has evidence supporting it's claim, whereas Syria has nothing; the radio communications were recorded. These records clearly stated that it was a missile. Syria has nothing to prove it's rightfulness; they only have countries like Iran, and Russia behind them.

Man, you are wrong by saying "Syria". Bashar doesn't represent Syria. The people are fighting him and his army. Plz, put it in your head, he is not Syria.

Back
Top Bottom