What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Update:“Breaking: aircraft of the Russian Federation destroyed main transport hub of ISIS”

1:21: As just reported by Syrian sources, one hour ago Russian aircraft launched a heavy attack on an ISIS convoy moving along the Al-Hasakeh-Al-Shadadi highway.

In dong so, air and space forces of Russia cut the main transport hub by which the terrorists delivered fuel, food, and ammunition to combat areas, thereby providing an invaluable service to those Kurdish resistance brigades fighting ISIS at that sector of the front.

Update:“Breaking: aircraft of the Russian Federation destroyed main transport hub of ISIS”

1:21: As just reported by Syrian sources, one hour ago Russian aircraft launched a heavy attack on an ISIS convoy moving along the Al-Hasakeh-Al-Shadadi highway.

In dong so, air and space forces of Russia cut the main transport hub by which the terrorists delivered fuel, food, and ammunition to combat areas, thereby providing an invaluable service to those Kurdish resistance brigades fighting ISIS at that sector of the front.
What a retarded news for retarded kids. Like ISIS used some kind of trains for transportation. And Russians themselves dont claim such thing.

@dwnews - Digital detectives seek answers in Russian airstrikes | All media content | DW.COM | 01.10.2015

0,,18754072_4,00.png

CQN3bo6WcAAx7-E.jpg

CQNorM_WoAABaxH.jpg

CQS9dluWcAEDshP.png

Last edited:
What a retarded news for retarded kids. Like ISIS used some kind of trains for transportation. And Russians themselves dont claim such thing.

ISIS Large convoy

Many such examples. Now who is the retard?

Last edited:
LOL.You are more retarded than i thought. I am done with you.
change your Iranian flag and 500 will calm down on you. he is obsessed about Iranian people, you see even the royalists anti Iranian regime ;)
you know the fashion for people working in the propaganda cells is say everything fault of Iran Iranian and never never blame the terrorism sponsors and islamist groups , from KSA to Turkey of Erdogan.
you'll never see someone like 500 say it is bad what is happening in Yemen except to say it is all fault of Iranians.

LOL.You are more retarded than i thought. I am done with you.
So u have absolutely nothing to back ur moronic claim. Even Russians dont say that nonsense.

Actually is Americans who made 6 strikes against ISIS in Hasaka yesterday. Russians did not strike any ISIS targets at all and did not even approach Hasaka.

You do realize our forces are not allowed to show the point of impact before the explosion right? That is why you see a zoomed in video that zooms out after impact so we dont give out our true capabilities.
Oh yeah, let's go with that story.

So u have absolutely nothing to back ur moronic claim. Even Russians dont say that nonsense.

Actually is Americans who made 6 strikes against ISIS in Hasaka yesterday. Russians did not strike any ISIS targets at all and did not even approach Hasaka.
Did/Do you serve in the IDF ?

change your Iranian flag and 500 will calm down on you. he is obsessed about Iranian people, you see even the royalists anti Iranian regime ;)
you know the fashion for people working in the propaganda cells is say everything fault of Iran Iranian and never never blame the terrorism sponsors and islamist groups , from KSA to Turkey of Erdogan.
you'll never see someone like 500 say it is bad what is happening in Yemen except to say it is all fault of Iranians.
He is not obsessed about Iranian people he is just fed up with the mullahs of Iran. I understand his position but at the same time i completely disagree with Israels behaviour in the Syrian conflict.

He is not obsessed about Iranian people he is just fed up with the mullahs of Iran. I understand his position but at the same time i completely disagree with Israels behaviour in the Syrian conflict.
that is one thing to be tired of Iranian regime. Iranian from Iran should more complain than an Israeli about it.
but there is another thing to take a side of islamists in the forum.
i know many Israelis , tof course people are different. most of them criticize strongly KSA , Turkey, GCC .Not only Iran. it is named honesty.

Back
Top Bottom