What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You can see how fast it is flying compare to clouds. That means it flies low and it is not MALE UAV but RC toy.

What are you talking about, this is US reaper flying over Syria.
Look at the wing difference. This one is not Iranian.
Any drone can come to lower altitudes for better pictures.

What are you talking about, this is US reaper flying over Syria.
Look at the wing difference. This one is not Iranian.
Any drone can come to lower altitudes for better pictures.

I doubt that's a reaper. they wouldn't even see a reaper since it has superior sensors than the Iranians, and doesn't need to fly that low.

I doubt that's a reaper. they wouldn't even see a reaper since it has superior sensors than the Iranians, and doesn't need to fly that low.
The wings look like reaper and not iranian or Chinese versions. It has tapering ends.
So what is it then?

CQTMQqhUAAALrH5.jpg

CQTMSJAUYAAnL-e.jpg

this is the 21st century. a dumb bomb used out in the open in a field on soldiers is fine, but these rats are intermingled with civilians.

just giving the rats good propaganda to use against assad/putin by killing women and children :butcher:

like I said I thought Russia was modernizing. you can't tell me they don't have billions$$ of smart weapons in storage right now that they could be using.

Civilians intermingled with insurgents that means they are pro insurgents. That makes them legitimate targets.

It's called a Pyrrhic victory you stupid Slav.
These people have been failing to achieve their objectives in Syria since 2011 despite pumping in NATO sponsored jihadis and weapons non stop. It is hilarious to see them talk about this conflict like they have a chance.

Erm, they definitely must have a chance if they've reduced Assad to begging the Russians for support. And the Russians must be pretty desperate if they've decided to get themselves involved in a civil war. Aren't these Jihadis failing? Why even enter the conflict if they're going to fail soon? Sigh.

You will have the same experience you had in Afghanistan and Chechnya... You should have asked Iranians before getting in this mess.

Heh, looks like the Russians are still stuck in the '70s thinking they're a mighty and stronk super duper power. Can't wait till these guys get their asses handed to them.

This is not a civil war. Jihadists come from all over the place. They are too many for SAA to handle.

tiger forces can handle any amount of rats. with or without Russian help.

11269180_1643921802494593_1513395651_n.jpg

I well hope these aren't KAB-500SE being used in this clip they released.

looks like they are missing by a few hundred meters

Dumb american, the recorded screen you see is from a drone and not the actual fighter jets/bombers.

Heh, looks like the Russians are still stuck in the '70s thinking they're a mighty and stronk super duper power. Can't wait till these guys get their asses handed to them.

They are strong enough to roast terrorists from skies, that's enough, no ground troops for now. You can wait till ends of times.

I well hope these aren't KAB-500SE being used in this clip they released.

looks like they are missing by a few hundred meters

I haven't seen any reports confirming they are the same.

Back
Top Bottom