What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

With Russians stepping in after several visits by Iranian officials to Moscow was an official Iranian defeat in Syria. Iran doesn't only lose wars itself but also everybody it supports lose as well no matter how strong he is. What a pathetic country that made from itself the laugh stock of the world.

You will have the same experience you had in Afghanistan and Chechnya... You should have asked Iranians before getting in this mess.

I beg to differ. Russia won't have a single casualty in Syria. Air strikes only. The grunt work will be done by SAA since they have the manpower.

You will have the same experience you had in Afghanistan and Chechnya... You should have asked Iranians before getting in this mess.
Whatever
oFxWNXw.png
EPMo62A.png

These people have been failing to achieve their objectives in Syria since 2011 despite pumping in NATO sponsored jihadis and weapons non stop. It is hilarious to see them talk about this conflict like they have a chance.

Insurgents have no M16. It is true insurgents do not receive any arms, not even a bullet, from any country. All their arms are either smuggled or captured from SAA or crude home made stuffs.

using dumb bombs. you can't even say Russia is there for a STRATEGIC bombing role :whistle:

I thought Russia was modernizing.

A 500 lb bomb has a lethal radius of 200 meters. No need to be that accurate.

A 500 lb pounds has a lethal radius of 200 meters. No need to be that accurate.

this is the 21st century. a dumb bomb used out in the open in a field on soldiers is fine, but these rats are intermingled with civilians.

just giving the rats good propaganda to use against assad/putin by killing women and children :butcher:

like I said I thought Russia was modernizing. you can't tell me they don't have billions$$ of smart weapons in storage right now that they could be using.

this is the 21st century. a dumb bomb used out in the open in a field on soldiers is fine, but these rats are intermingled with civilians.

just giving the rats good propaganda to use against assad/putin by killing women and children :butcher:

like I said I thought Russia was modernizing. you can't tell me they don't got billions$$ of smart weapons in storage right now that they could be using.

We do not care about civilian deaths. It is not our fault if civilians do not leave the line of fire.

Human shields are not an effective strategy against Russia.

We do not care about civilian deaths. It is not our fault if civilians do not leave the line of fire.

Human shields are not an effective strategy against Russia.
:rofl: good to know. Russia might just win then. If it doesn't care about collateral damage.

see that is why we lost in Afghanistan/Iraq, we had one of our hands tied behind out back :oops:

you should start dropping FOABS on the rat holes then

Back
Top Bottom