What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Dumb american, the recorded screen you is from a drone and not the actual fighter jets/bombers.

what's with name calling idiot.

did I say the footage was from jet/bomber?? we don't even know if it was a smart bomb that was used in the first place retard. obviously the drone was there and was pointing it's sensor at that spot.

what's with name calling idiot.

did I say the footage was from jet/bomber?? we don't even know if it was a smart bomb that was used in the first place retard. obviously the drone was there and was pointing it's sensor at that spot.
The drone is there for surveilance, the actual bombings are done by manned fighter jets. The fact that the drone suddenly switches the camera to the bombed spot doesnt ring a bell right ?

CQTMQqhUAAALrH5.jpg

CQTMSJAUYAAnL-e.jpg

:partay:

Did Russian aircraft miss their targets in Syria? | Page 5

Did Russian aircraft miss their targets in Syria? | Page 5

You can see how fast it is flying compare to clouds. That means it flies low and it is not MALE UAV but RC toy.

Dude it's Reaper not S-129 and for sure it's not MALE UAV but RC toy ....

It's called a Pyrrhic victory you stupid Slav.
A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat.
Whats wrong with you kid? Are you really that much retarded? Also i am not a slav, i am german living in russia. Russia is international country. So your butthurt only confirms your incompetence.
6EcTyPv.png

14438032637980.jpg

Text on top "Doctors Without Borders" in russian vrachi (doctors) sounds similar to grachi (rook), grach its russian nickname for su-25. (su-34 on pic).

We're kicking NATO and others dogs out from Syria.;)

It's a hard task, but everything is possible.:pleasantry:

Back
Top Bottom