What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yov, Listen up! Everywhere in Turkey is burning. 2 Police wounded, 1 police station burned, civilian and police cars burned. Did Kurds declare war on Turks? Peace process ended?

So, that makes Turks and Islamic State de-facto allies. Huh!?

the thing is, IS is not going to be a mere 'go in, kill them all, leave' mission for any country. combating such terrorism will have long term complications if not dealt properly since the start. their leadership must be killed consequently, their ideology must be combated, the reason must be killed. by merely bombing them, pumping them full with lead will change nothing at all. New brainwashed cannon fodder can be found easily, i guess. Therefore any country that will place boots on the ground must be committed for many years. difference between US and regional countries is that the US is on the other side of the world. they dont care, they bomb, they destroy, they torture, they do whatever they please without any serious repercussion against their homeland. Turkey and Arab countries dont have this privilege. entering war with ISIS will do harm to our countries and it will please countries who hold grudges against us. It's a complex situation.

what makes it even more interesting for me is how that Baghdadi guy suddenly has disappeared. Guess we will see some Bin Laden style videos of Baghdadi, just to remind us of the boogeyman. wasnt this Baghdadi guy giving some speech in a mosque, yet no one has been able to track him despite all the intelligence power of the west? will we mysteriously see him become fish food as well? Dont know why, but i have the feeling IS is nothing but a project of certain western powers (going by how they supported groups whenever it suited them) that want to create an even bigger mess in the ME to suck in as much countries as possible, fuel sunni-shia problems, redraw borders if possible. hope i am wrong.

The root of the problem is Salafism and the intolerance it creates and the petrodollar funding it gets (upwards of $100 billion since early 70s):
Saudis Must Stop Exporting Extremism

The solution in my opinion is this:
How to stop Islamic extremism: Global Fiqh Council (GFC)

The Western intelligence agencies are not behind IS, IMO. They did however create Khorasan group out of thin air, this was already exposed, to prove imminent threat and justify initiating airstrikes within Syria:
“The Khorasan Group: Anatomy of a Fake Terror Threat to Justify Bombing Syria”

As far as I can tell, the West till now has no answer for IS. They are as puzzled with IS, just like regional govt.'s around Syria and Iraq.

2,000 Islamia warriors now heading towards the city center of Kobane. May Allah grant victory :china: Viva Islamia!

Meanwhile in the streets of Turkey...

8fcc18ae99fd80d606c4ea84f636042e.jpg

693bcd901d35a0202613b2e6cb640e96.jpg

4fd001686a09f49fa9713795627de0d1.jpg

4aaf162d19053a730df392a6fb9fef80.jpg

73658a92268098995a77b993b35cebbd.jpg

3ac1eb05acf49d419159e040bcf1901a.jpg

b3514734e20ce7a7e4c190cced2b1148.jpg

aa8024a1ec98e815a7127c4d3c546b16.jpg

df292845069f07e37fb84725a03e49d1.jpg

Fighting now happening in the city center of Kobane. Viva Islamia!

=
why dont those pkk buttboys go to Syria and act like a tough man there instead of harming property that cannot fight back? if this is the average pussy mentality of pkk supporters, no wonder they are losing ground against isis in face to face combat.

The root of the problem is Salafism and the intolerance it creates and the petrodollar funding it gets (upwards of $100 billion since early 70s):
Saudis Must Stop Exporting Extremism

The solution in my opinion is this:
How to stop Islamic extremism: Global Fiqh Council (GFC)

The Western intelligence agencies are not behind IS, IMO. They did however create Khorasan group out of thin air, this was already exposed, to prove imminent threat and justify initiating airstrikes within Syria:
“The Khorasan Group: Anatomy of a Fake Terror Threat to Justify Bombing Syria”

As far as I can tell, the West till now has no answer for IS. They are as puzzled with IS, just like regional govt.'s around Syria and Iraq.

Salafism has nothing to do with ISIS. IF that was the case every so-called Salafi out there would be acting like ISIS while less than 0,1% of them do so. ISIS are Khawarij. They do not even follow the basic tenants of Islam. How can you even compare them to any Islamic sect? KSA has not funded any ISIS. ISIS was created in Iraq, it's leaders are Iraqis and have been so since the beginning and most of it's members are locals. Nor is ISIS found in KSA or elsewhere other than Iraq and Syria. There are Saudi Arabians who are part of ISIS though (like even some Bangladeshis and most other Muslim states - biggest group are Tunisians) but they are mostly youngsters between the ages of 16-25 who are misguided through the internet and who once joined cannot even escape. This has been confirmed by dozens of former ISIS members (underage persons also) who told all about this and who managed to escape. There are also a few number of misguided private donors who have done so in the past through Kuwait but this has largely been combated now. 90% of all the money ISIS has they get from local extortion, sale of Syrian oil to the Al-Assad terror regime, seizure of banks, money laundering and all kind of criminal activity done LOCALLY.

For instance Taliban gets 90% of their income from the sale of heroin to Russia and Iran and elsewhere.

ISIS has been infiltrated by all the major intelligence services. Have no doubt about that. ISIS did not emerge out of nowhere. Somebody is redefining a new ME. Ironically Israel remains unharmed and totally safe despite the ME being more dangerous than ever.

Yes, it is indeed. I am not so sure about that. Actually most of the locals do not support them but it only takes a few thousand armed men to capture whole towns anyway and with the excellent propaganda campaign that ISIS has created and their brutality even those that are able to resist will fear resisting because ISIS has not held back when giving out collective punishments to whole tribes, families, villages etc.

Anyway all this was the job of the Iraqi and Syrian army but we know that they failed miserably due to corruption, lack of training, representing regimes (more so in Syria) etc.

I do not think that this proposal ever materialized. As I said if those things I touched upon were done much, much earlier in Syria we would not be here. ISIS has been present in Iraq since 2003. In fact before 2003. It's just now that they have become so powerful thanks to the situation in Syria.

The US, China (biggest trading partner of the GCC by far) and other powerful actors have so many interests in the GCC that such a thing would not happen. Anyway the Saudi Arabian army is very capable to protect its lands and KSA is too huge and a too difficult country to fully control for any non-state actor. The US would even find it extremely difficult to control KSA due to the vast mountainous areas, wild areas, desert areas of all kind (highland deserts, lowland), the thousands of valleys, highlands, steppes, geography in general, enormous distances etc.

You should read up on the Saudi Arabian and Iraqi border. It's one of the most secure borders in the world and KSA has military and air bases in the Northern provinces/regions. It's a heavily militarized area of KSA.

I also believe that the Muslim world will never look silently should the impossible happen and ISIS for instance being able to conquer Makkah and Madinah. This would be the downfall of modern Muslim civilization as we know it if such a thing happened.

Just my two cents.

The US tried to stabilize Iraq and Afghanistan since 2003 and 2001, in both places, they pretty much failed. So US does not have the answer. If a country like the US has no answer, how about a developing country like China? And they have a strict policy of non-interference. If IS takes over Saudi oil fields, I bet they will buy oil from IS, unless IS gets involved with Xinjiang rebellion which then becomes their internal matter.

Bro I am afraid, you guys are on your own except for air support. The biggest threat for GCC is your population who support IS, who have helped IS grow with money and arms. IS would not be here today without support from these people, that is your internal risk factor, it combines with external support from a stabilized IS state, if it survives. So far I see no credible threat to its existence coming from any sides. GCC soldiers are not suicidal like IS and their love for their royal family and to die for the continuation of their rule is not something I would bet on.

marxist irreligious arian wariors know just burn our streets they cannot fight lol im sure our police will capture these zombies

That is the key you mentioned, training. That is why I mentioned bringing in already trained armed forces from other countries, Sunni's for Sunni areas and Shia's for Shia areas, till the local forces are trained to take over. Both Syria and Iraq need proportional participation of Sunni, Shia etc. in their armed and security forces. This will never happen under current govt. in Iraq. No one now effectively represents from Sunni area of Iraq and Syria, that is why IS have taken over in this vacuum. An effective representation can only take shape under an "international" peace keeping force that is formed from professional armies which is from their own sect, it did not happen under an "enemy" sect for last 11 years and it will not happen in the future for the same reason, which is each sect is trying to wipe out the existence of other and drive them out from their own area.

You are right training is what it's all about, in Iraq there is one force which is highly trained and capable, this is not me boasting about them it's simply what they've shown when they captured Mosul dam and are still holding Baji refinery despite so many ISIS attacks, it's ISOF. The US spent time on training them whereas the rest was took as a joke, the masses were forgotten. What are 10K going to do anyway, theres need for 300K capable forces.

None in the country want foreign forces to come, Abadi himself rejected it, certainly not random non government affiliated people with a huge chance of them joining ISIS themselves. They don't want Iranian forces to come in either. Locals are the only ones who can solve it, foreigners do nothing but add trouble, except for foreigners affiliated to governments coming to help. Anyway if you insist you can go yourself..

The US tried to stabilize Iraq and Afghanistan since 2003 and 2001, in both places, they pretty much failed. So US does not have the answer. If a country like the US has no answer, how about a developing country like China? And they have a strict policy of non-interference. If IS takes over Saudi oil fields, I bet they will buy oil from IS, unless IS gets involved with Xinjiang rebellion which then becomes their internal matter.

Bro I am afraid, you guys are on your own except for air support. The biggest threat for GCC is your population who support IS, who have helped IS grow with money and arms. IS would not be here today without support from these people, that is your internal risk factor, it combines with external support from a stabilized IS state, if it survives. So far I see no credible threat to its existence coming from any sides. GCC soldiers are not suicidal like IS and their love for their royal family and to die for the continuation of their rule is not something I would bet on.

It's not about having any answers. The GCC has and remains the most stable and prosperous part of the Muslim world. Our lands are home to one of the biggest riches on the planet that are key for the world stability. Let alone our strategic location, let alone the US military bases in Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar. China also has their interests and other world powers.

Let's not even talk about our Arab allies or the fact that Makkah and Madinah lies in our lands. ISIS even thinking about conquering that and you will have millions of Muslims volunteers ready to defend the holy lands tomorrow. Solely on the Arabian Peninsula let alone among the remaining almost 500 million Arabs or the 1.7 billion Muslims!

Take over Saudi oil fields that lie in the Eastern Province hundreds of km from Iraq?

The people inside our lands who support ISIS are a tiny minority and those who support them support them not because they love their ideology but because it is perceived that they are attacking the enemies (Al-Assad, Hezbollah, Shia militias) which are all considered allies of the Mullah's in Iran. The archenemy. If ISIS started killing civilians in KSA 90% of those that support them would turn against them. That's solely why a minority even support ISIS. If those people really wanted ISIS rule they would have established it already or rebelled actively in KSA. What stops an ISIS supporter from blowing himself up in Abha, Tai'f, Al-Hasa, Tabouk or Jazan?

LOL. You mean country. We will die for our ancient and beautiful lands. Not some royal family. Not sure what you are talking about. Our soldiers fight for the fatherland, the holy land and their families. Not the state of head. Which can change any moment.

Last edited:
Salafism has nothing to do with ISIS. IF that was the case every so-called Salafi out there would be acting like ISIS while less than 0,1% of them do so. ISIS are Khawarij. They do not even follow the basic tenants of Islam. How can you even compare them to any Islamic sect? KSA has not funded any ISIS. ISIS was created in Iraq, it's leaders are Iraqis and have been so since the beginning and most of it's members are locals. Nor is ISIS found in KSA or elsewhere other than Iraq and Syria. There are Saudi Arabians who are part of ISIS though (like even some Bangladeshis and most other Muslim states - biggest group are Tunisians) but they are mostly youngsters between the ages of 16-25 who are misguided through the internet and who once joined cannot even escape. This has been confirmed by dozens of former ISIS members (underage persons also) who told all about this and who managed to escape. There are also a few number of misguided private donors who have done so in the past through Kuwait but this has largely been combated now. 90% of all the money ISIS has they get from local extortion, sale of Syrian oil to the Al-Assad terror regime, seizure of banks, money laundering and all kind of criminal activity done LOCALLY.

For instance Taliban gets 90% of their income from the sale of heroin to Russia and Iran and elsewhere.

ISIS has been infiltrated by all the major intelligence services. Have no doubt about that. ISIS did not emerge out of nowhere. Somebody is redefining a new ME. Ironically Israel remains unharmed and totally safe despite the ME being more dangerous than ever.

Salafism taken to extreme is IS, but since it has become so extreme, now many moderate Salafi's now calling them Khawarij to deflect blame and differentiate, whereas these Khawarij traits of intolerance and takfirism are actually shared by Salafi's as well. Sorry if I am mistaken on this bro, but many are of this opinion from non-Salafi mainstream Sunni camp, which I have posted on that thread on extremism. I have posted about Shia extremism as well, which is the mirror image, but they prefer more organized state terrorism like Israel, which is harder to condemn and easier to justify.

IS will be the biggest threat for Israel if it survives. West or Israel is not behind IS, it is indigenous and born from chaos of war and helplessness of Sunni's of Iraq and then Syria and Takfiri Salafism is their ideology.

Back
Top Bottom