What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Kobane: IS 'may soon take Syria-Turkey border town'

BBC News - Kobane: IS 'may soon take Syria-Turkey border town'

Erdogan will turn Turkey into a radical state. Just watch in another 5-10 years, you guys will have regular suicide bombings. Erdogan is using ISIS to crush Kurds' resistance. What he doesn't realise is that Kurdish resistance is only limited to Kurdish areas where as ISIS ideology will spread across Turkey and into Europe.

Why should we concern our selves over Ayn al Arab?

Why should we concern our selves over Ayn al Arab?

Letting IS win will not be good for Turkey. But I guess seeing Kurds being killed is good for Turkey. Since you guys are mortal enemies of each other. In one way IS will defeat Kurdish resistance. Anyway lets see what happens in few years.

Letting IS win will not be good for Turkey. But I guess seeing Kurds being killed is good for Turkey. Since you guys are mortal enemies of each other. In one way IS will defeat Kurdish resistance. Anyway lets see what happens in few years.

Pyd is basically a branch of PKK. The idea of the Turkish soldiers saving them just sickens me.
Pkk is also known for comitting bombings in Turkish cities.
What you're suggesting us is to save a group that has committed bomb attacks in cities for a group that might commit attacks like that in Turkey.

P.S
As far as İ know, all civillians that wanted to escape have left the city.

The minute they get to Baghdad and to Saudi Arabia, they will have air defences and fighter jets..
No no, Saudi Arabia is not a non-existent Berberian state where there are no men to defend it from rape or harassment. You get to be careful my friend ISIL is not France, they are much more savage in treating Berbers. Anyway, you're not affected by this mess as long as you live in the US to afford living. Have a nice day sweety :)

Last edited:

So you think they wil get bigger and attack? The Kurds told if Turkish Army enter Syria we will see it as a attack and fight back. So we are respecting and let them fight.

If we attack we are wrong if we dont attack we are wrong:-)...

The Kurds ther are smuggle years drugs, weapons and illegal feul to our soil. Its a good thing for our country if isis destroy them....

al-kurdi can go and fight for the kurds instead making propaganda on pakistanidefence.

Pyd is basically a branch of PKK. The idea of the Turkish soldiers saving them just sickens me.
Pkk is also known for comitting bombings in Turkish cities.
What you're suggesting us is to save a group that has committed bomb attacks in cities for a group that might commit attacks like that in Turkey.

P.S
As far as İ know, all civillians that wanted to escape have left the city.

That is why I said Erdogan will rather see Kurds defeated by IS. But eventually IS will move in Turkey. Their ideology will spread sooner or later.

Turkey should let IS destroy PKK safe havens and protected space for retreat. Then Turkey should form an international force to fight IS. I would suggest an all Sunni force from these countries - Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Egypt with 10k soldiers each. With air support from NATO and GCC this force should then exterminate IS. The salary for this peace keeping soldiers should be $2000/month with a death insurance of $100,000. It should be paid for by GCC countries.

The end game should be: the above force controlling the Sunni areas of Iraq and Syria, while Iran controls the Shia majority areas of Iraq and Syria (Latakia etc.). Then there should be elections in both Syria and Iraq for an inclusive govt. The peace keeping forces will stay in their respective areas as long as necessary.

This is the real shit for pkk in Turkey and ther stupid onder baskan apo. This is not the same as burning scools, public transport, kidnap engineers and mechanics, killing teachers, and a lot of stufs.

And that the ideology of isis wil spread Turks is stupid argument. Nobody wants isis in Turkey but we are gratefull if they are destroying pkk in syria. And let the kurds feel how it is be terrorized.

Turkey should let IS destroy PKK safe havens and protected space for retreat. Then Turkey should form an international force to fight IS. I would suggest an all Sunni force from these countries - Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Egypt with 10k soldiers each. With air support from NATO and GCC this force should then exterminate IS. The salary for this peace keeping soldiers should be $2000/month with a death insurance of $100,000. It should be paid for by GCC countries.

The end game should be: the above force controlling the Sunni areas of Iraq and Syria, while Iran controls the Shia majority areas of Iraq and Syria (Latakia etc.). Then there should be elections in both Syria and Iraq for an inclusive govt. The peace keeping forces will stay in their respective areas as long as necessary.

o_O:rofl:

GCC states will not be paying the salary of foreign soldiers or any foreign peace keeping force.

Iraq and Syria are both sovereign Arab states. None of the locals will or do accept any foreign rule. Influence is inevitable but such a proposal is completely unrealistic. It is an internal affair of ME states. The GCC, possibly Turkey and the US and its allies will do the job in terms of air strikes if necessary. They already did so, minus Turkey. I doubt that anyone is willing to risk their soldiers in foreign lands. They will be seen as occupiers by all parties. Locals, ISIS and the Syrian/Iraqi governments alike.

Back
Top Bottom