What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I dont think someone would allow IS to have airforce. Imagine "suicide aircraft borne improvised explosive device" flying above your head. Nice, huh!?
The minute they get to Baghdad and to Saudi Arabia, they will have air defences and fighter jets..

@1000

That did not last long. Your turn mate.

What's the point, let him believe in ethnic superiority for all I care. He thinks he's superior on all levels, kept telling us how much of warriors Kurds are, Egyptian F16 can't engage at night and other bullshit. He's brave on his keyboard like many others here.

As for Baghdad, they can't roll into the city, what they can do is use more ( suicide ) attacks to spread chaos, but I doubt there will be a major thing in Baghdad as the US/NATO is increasing their attack on ISIS. They wouldn't send thousands of Americans in the city if they knew it would fall, and they have better intel then all of us here.

Last edited:
What's the point, let him believe in ethnic superiority for all I care. He thinks he's superior on all levels, kept telling us how much of warriors Kurds are, Egyptian F16 can't engage at night and other bullshit. He's brave on his keyboard like many others here.
Proof is in the pudding like they say...Iraqi should learn from them, they are your people too...They are fighting men and women, with AK's ....
I am not the one one fighting them, If Algeria was overrun, like Iraq is, I would have gone home and re-integrated my unit...

As for Baghdad, they can't roll into the city, what they can do is use more ( suicide ) attacks to spread chaos, but I doubt there will be a major thing in Baghdad as the US/NATO is increasing their attack on ISIS. They wouldn't send thousands of Americans in the city if they knew it would fall, and they have better intel then all of us here.

They will go thru Baghdad like a knife thru butter, and they will end up with every piece of weaponry your army has...

Proof is in the pudding like they say...Iraqi should learn from them, they are your people too...They are fighting men and women, with AK's ....
I am not the one one fighting them, If Algeria was overrun, like Iraq is, I would have gone home and re-integrated my unit...

They will go thru Baghdad like a knife thru butter, and they will end up with every piece of weaponry your army has...
I really doubt Baghdad is in danger. The Iraqi Shiites reduced the Sunni population in that city to the point of irrelevance, hence no popular support for ISIS.

I watched videos. I have seen a few fatal errors Kurds did in this battle. First of all, they burned their ammunition so quickly, didnt think what will happen afterwards. Bayonet assault? They switched rapid-fire, then shoot blindly at distant targets. Wasted worthy rpg rockets for nothing.

Secondly, Kurds accepted the battle within the city. Didnt defend the 2 important hills, or didnt maintain enough forces to hold. Those who hold higher ground can shoot longer distance, something about physics. Dont want to get into details. And those whose hold higher terrain, draw the battle plan easily.

Kobane: IS 'may soon take Syria-Turkey border town'

BBC News - Kobane: IS 'may soon take Syria-Turkey border town'

Erdogan will turn Turkey into a radical state. Just watch in another 5-10 years, you guys will have regular suicide bombings. Erdogan is using ISIS to crush Kurds' resistance. What he doesn't realise is that Kurdish resistance is only limited to Kurdish areas where as ISIS ideology will spread across Turkey and into Europe.

already heard that, let's start a new subject, how about you tell us how the Egyptian F16 can't participate in air-air warfare in the dark, let's hear from the veteran fighter pilot Ceylal.

@Alienoz_TR

How many more days will it take before Ayn al Arab falls to İSİS?

Better be finished before wednesday, qurban holiday ends.

Erdogan is using ISIS to crush Kurds' resistance. What he doesn't realise is that Kurdish resistance is only limited to Kurdish areas where as ISIS ideology will spread across Turkey and into Europe.

BS. If Erdogan werent in the seat, Kurds would be crying long before IS took over Ayn Al Arab. Turkish Army would have rammed the Kurdish resistance under the tracks of tanks.

Back
Top Bottom