What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Mate, you got plenty of problems in Pakistan to worry about. Stop taking sides between regimes in the ME. Nothing good will come out of it for you, your country, ethnic group or anyone else doing that. You won't be seen as an equal in any "camp". Just telling you how it is. Brutal but nevertheless correct. You will grow out of it despite probably being older than me. I am in my earliest 20's despite sounding too old sometimes.

I'm entitled to have an opinion on the ME and my views corresponds with Iran and their resistance axis most of the time and it's not because I am shia. Furthermore being part Afghan I have no love for USA and I think the GCC are nothing but their puppets.

I'm entitled to have an opinion on the ME and my views corresponds with Iran and their resistance axis most of the time and it's not because I am shia. Furthermore being part Afghan I have no love for USA and I think the GCC are nothing but their puppets.

Yes, you are but you should not cross that line. Seeing your avatar, posts etc. (all evolving around Iran and the conflicts in the ME) one can quickly get a picture of what I described.

Mate, that "resistance axis" is a bunch of nonsense. You know this as well deep down. Resistance against what? What has it done this "resistance axis" other than creating misery? From Cuba, North Korea, Libya, Syria to Iran? Ask the people in those 5 countries. You think that they like their life's in general?

Point is that the Muslim world is behind the West on every department outside natural riches.

Let me remind you of the fact that your own country (Pakistan) is the only nuclear power in the Muslim world and arguably has the strongest army. If your country is a ally of USA and the West (which they are) what does that say about your dream of a wide-scaled "resistance axis" against the West? Pakistan is a US puppet according to your logic. GCC (a 3-4 times smaller population than Pakistan, no nuclear weapons etc.) has benefited from being an ally of the West and so has the people overall. If just the West could topple all of our regimes it would be perfect.

Would you not hate the Russians more as a partial Afghan considering the fact that they killed around 2-3 million civilians? Correct me if I am wrong. The Americans never reached even numbers close to that.

Or what about Pakistan's role in Afghanistan?

Lastly I am not a USA apologist but I like the country and quite frankly I do appreciate most what they have given the world outside their foreign policy and fast food chains and other issues that I have forgot. The Americans I know are lovely people and very friendly and they often do not agree with their leaders either.

We should not blame a whole country and their people for the faults of their leaders. Less so in countries where the leaders have not been elected.

Last edited:
Would you not hate the Russians more as a partial Afghan considering the fact that they killed around 2-3 million civilians? Correct me if I am wrong. The Americans never reached even numbers close to that.
Was just about to mention that, great minds think alike.
The number is closer to 1.5 million civilians, but that's still a lot. Funny how people complain about 'murica's war in Afghanistan but almost none of those who complained when the U.S. invaded complained when the Soviet Union invaded.
Death total in the now over Afghanistan War was ~120,000 civilians from all sides (as in killed by NATO, Taliban, etc.)

Mass grave discovered in eastern Syria | Al Bawaba
A mass grave, which contains the bodies of scores of Syrian people killed by ISIL militants, has been found in the Syria’s eastern province of Deir Ezzor.

The corpses of 70 citizens were discovered by the families of the victims in al-Bahra village in the eastern province on Monday.

According to local sources, most of the bodies belonged to the members of the Shaitat Sunni tribe that picked up arms against the ISIL militants in the eastern province in the summer.

A similar mass grave was discovered near the al-Kashkiyeh village in the east of Deir Ezzor on October 17.
[...]
:(

Mass grave discovered in eastern Syria | Al Bawaba
A mass grave, which contains the bodies of scores of Syrian people killed by ISIL militants, has been found in the Syria’s eastern province of Deir Ezzor.

The corpses of 70 citizens were discovered by the families of the victims in al-Bahra village in the eastern province on Monday.

According to local sources, most of the bodies belonged to the members of the Shaitat Sunni tribe that picked up arms against the ISIL militants in the eastern province in the summer.

A similar mass grave was discovered near the al-Kashkiyeh village in the east of Deir Ezzor on October 17.
[...]
:(

O Mashallah!

Where's @Dr.Thrax I feel like dropping a comment like he does

Keep burning each other, less wahabis always good for the majoos!

Last week Assad is running amok, barrel bombing Gouta, Hama, Idlib Raqqa like crazy. About 150 sorties a day. Not reported at all.

Last edited:
Last week Assad is running amok, barrel bombing Gouta, Hama, Idlib Raqqa like crazy. About 150 sorties a day. Not reported at all.

Most of them are either in the south which is an answer to rebels' offensive in north Dara'a threatening Damascus or in north Aleppo ( Malah ) to stop massive attacks by rebels since they have advantage of manpower .

Happy new year to everyone (except the ISIS supporting filth). :)
May the new year bring more victories to the Syrian Army, against the Western-Zionist-Wahhabi backed terrorists

I don't have a major objection with what you wrote, and yes, a major change is needed all over ME.

If you have that view, it's appreciated, but it should not come with double standards.

You called a man terrorist who led various successful operations against Daesh and had absolutely nothing to do with any 'terrorism' activity. He was a Iran-Iraq war veteran who went on another mission in Iraq to lead the fight against Daesh. You called him a terrorist purely because of a double standard, him being Iranian or a Shia. Why? Because if the same guy had a Saudi citizenship, he'd be a hero to you. Few months ago, some Saudi guards were killed by AQ and despite my disagreement with your regime, I did wish them to RIP because they were killed by pure evils. Many other Iranians also did the same here. Now that isn't the case for Many Arab members here, including yourself, because you cursed that guy for obvious reasons. No one appreciates that at all, and to be honest with you, you are the one among many.

Maybe you wrote that because you were angry or something, but if that's your real belief, then it's a whole another story.

These are their standards and you should expect it from them at all times. Otherwise you'll be disapponted. :disagree:

Last edited:
O Mashallah!

Where's @Dr.Thrax I feel like dropping a comment like he does

Keep burning each other, less wahabis always good for the majoos!
Since when did I support the killing of Shietat?
I only said comments like those when FOREIGN shiites & FOREIGN ISIS were killing each other.

First, I have proved from the mouth of ur deputy to the hidden mehdi that the word Wahabi is a colonial invention and none from u was able to refute that.

Second as regards to hatred of Shias and Iran , i do agree that i do have extreme hatred for the Shia because who on earth will call himself a MUSLIM and not hate someone who curses and Slanders his mother as the Shia do regarding the mother of all believers Hazrat Aisha RA and Hazrat Hafsa Ra.

Third , as regards to Arab sunni countries alliance with the US and i somehow ignoring that , as ur brother rightly pointed out i am active on Al jazeera so go and see for urself the way i take to pieces all those Sunni countries that are in alliance with the US. The only thing that i think must be itching u is why i don't make a difference between a sunni country cooperating with US and a Shia country cooperating with the communist russians......

here's some of your comments from aljazeera : "We take that service from the Shia scum we capture" and "The reports came straight from the shia jewish propaganda room in order to defame him." So you can stop pretending to be diplomatic.to get your point across.
You're an ISIS supporter and the very fact that saudi users on here like your posts proves ISIS and saudi state ideology only differs on the Royal family.

Aleppo destruction of a tunnel under a regime position in the Souk (really old and famous market) in the old city. (This attack was carried out by the newly formed Levantine Front, a merger of multiple rebel groups in Aleppo.)
‫حلب تفجير نفق تحت مواقع النظام في السويقة بالمدينة القديمة‬‎ - YouTube
Situation in Qunaitra and Latakia provinces:
B6H-1sQCUAAVOyb.jpg:large

Saif al-Sham Brigades: Hitting military vehicles on Kroum hill with TOW missiles.

Back
Top Bottom