What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Another story from the love of rebels, ahhhmmm, JN terrorists for Syrian people:

1 week ago, government arrested some girls in university of Aleppo, while they were holding demonstration and chanting slogans in favor of al-Nusra front (an internationally recognized terrorist group). Nus-Rats in return sabotaged water and electricity supplies to citizens of Aleppo for nearly a week. Today gov released those girls and Nus-rats again restored supply of water and electricity to Aleppo.
So these terrorists, sorry rebels, practically hold thousands of civilians as hostages by stopping water and electricity supplies to hundreds of thousands of people only because of few terrorist sympathizers.
Here's one of the girls:

10881496_304294269767751_2420174823886017348_n.jpg

Some unfortunate news for the Assad regime:
1.) ISIS attacked Deir ez Zour airbase today
2.) ISIS suicide attack in Aleppo (bad for civilians too)
3.) Syrian rebels attacked Handarat and killed many foreign militias
4.) Rebels blew up a tunnel killing 30+ Assadists
5.) Friendly fire from barrel bombs on an Assad checkpoint
6.) Rebels advancing on Hama and Latakia

Another story from the love of rebels, ahhhmmm, JN terrorists for Syrian people:

1 week ago, government arrested some girls in university of Aleppo, while they were holding demonstration and chanting slogans in favor of al-Nusra front (an internationally recognized terrorist group). Nus-Rats in return sabotaged water and electricity supplies to citizens of Aleppo for nearly a week. Today gov released those girls and Nus-rats again restored supply of water and electricity to Aleppo.
So these terrorists, sorry rebels, practically hold thousands of civilians as hostages by stopping water and electricity supplies to hundreds of thousands of people only because of few terrorist sympathizers.
Here's one of the girls:

10881496_304294269767751_2420174823886017348_n.jpg
You hypocritical pig.
So it's okay for the regime to besiege Ghouta for over a year (12 children just died today in there due to siege btw) just for the few thousand rebels in there?
Or how about Darayya?
Or Waer in Homs?
Yeah sure, you really do "care" about the Syrian people.
BTW, no-one on here as far as I know supports Al-Nusra.

All of the unfortunate news above is credit to Malcolmite (twitter.)

You hypocritical pig.
So it's okay for the regime to besiege Ghouta for over a year (12 children just died today in there due to siege btw) just for the few thousand rebels in there?
Or how about Darayya?
Or Waer in Homs?
Yeah sure, you really do "care" about the Syrian people.
BTW, no-one on here as far as I know supports Al-Nusra.

All of the unfortunate news above is credit to Malcolmite (twitter.)

You just show your cultural level by insulting and I won't lower myself to that level.

And you won't respond to my argument because I just wrecked yours. Even if I didn't "insult" you you'd find some other way to avoid it.
The only thing you wrecked was common sense.
JN sabotaged supplies only because few girls who were supporting a terrorist group were arrested, while you are comparing it with Ghouta where thousands of armed men are ready to flush into Damascus if the siege is lifted. So stupid.

Rebels made it a dirty war right from beginning, starting the siege on Nubul and Zahraa in Aleppo and making the war to cities and neighbourhoods. Ghouta is a different case. Government never stops water supplies or electricity to the area to gain the upper hand, unlike the case with Nusra.

The only reason Ghouta or Waer or Daraya are besieged is preventing them from attacking Damascus, as they have tried hundreds of times. Funny how you don't remember that it was rebels in Waer who chose to stay after the deal to leave Homs months ago, so they are also making the civilians suffer in there.

Unlike Aleppo were people willingly live in gov held areas, you failed the mention that there is already public discontent against Zahran Aloush gang and people held numerous demonstrations against IF for turning their neighborhoods in to war fronts. They willingly took the war inside cities and yes civilians are suffering for it. They are literally taking shelters in people's homes and areas. There are already reconciliation plans in areas round Damascus were rebels agreed to give up the fight (while keeping their arms) like Qadam or Qabun, and no civilians are suffering from a siege.

The only thing you wrecked was common sense.
JN sabotaged supplies only because few girls who were supporting a terrorist group were arrested, while you are comparing it with Ghouta where thousands of armed men are ready to flush into Damascus if the siege is lifted. So stupid.

Rebels made it a dirty war right from beginning, starting the siege on Nubul and Zahraa in Aleppo and making the war to cities and neighbourhoods. Ghouta is a different case. Government never stops water supplies or electricity to the area to gain the upper hand, unlike the case with Nusra.

The only reason Ghouta or Waer or Daraya are besieged is preventing them from attacking Damascus, as they have tried hundreds of times. Funny how you don't remember that it was rebels in Waer who chose to stay after the deal to leave Homs months ago, so they are also making the civilians suffer in there.

Unlike Aleppo were people willingly live in gov held areas, you failed the mention that there is already public discontent against Zahran Aloush gang and people held numerous demonstrations against IF for turning their neighborhoods in to war fronts. They willingly took the war inside cities and yes civilians are suffering for it. They are literally taking shelters in people's homes and areas. There are already reconciliation plans in areas round Damascus were rebels agreed to give up the fight (while keeping their arms) like Qadam or Qabun, and no civilians are suffering from a siege.
Do you even know what the word "siege" means?
It doesn't mean all supplies don't come in, it means that people are starving because the lack of supplies. Those 12 children and thousands of others died because the Assad regime would go to any lengths to stop as many supplies from coming in, including food and water. If they let those 2 through, the rebels still wouldn't be able to attack Damascus - that doesn't increase ammo supply or manpower.
Nubl and Zahraa? You do realize that they are right next to Kurdish held territory, and they can freely move through there and get supplies? You really don't like using your brain.
I'm sure you have plenty of "sources" for the "public discontent" with Zahran Alloush. They took the war inside cities because THAT IS WHERE ASSAD'S TROOPS ARE.

Speaking of Nubl and Zahraa, rebels attacked them again. Probably Daesh is going to help their SAA bodies again and attack Mare.
Izra' is also under attack. Assad can now say bye bye to Dara'a.

Dude, at this rate, Assad would die of old age and the war won't be over. Can you believe it? Assad was 45 when the war began and now he's 49.

On the contrary, Assad is the rightful president of Syria and elected by the Syrian people 73% turnout 88% votes.

Syrian presidential election, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Are you retarded?
It's like expecting China or North Korea to have fair elections. You think a dictator who has been in power for 14 years is going to have "free and fair" elections? His father had 100% of people vote for him 3 times in a row. He has always had over 88%. Show me fair elections where these results happen consistently for 44 years.

Are you retarded?
It's like expecting China or North Korea to have fair elections. You think a dictator who has been in power for 14 years is going to have "free and fair" elections? His father had 100% of people vote for him 3 times in a row. He has always had over 88%. Show me fair elections where these results happen consistently for 44 years.

14 years is nothing. His son is going to be president too no? Try stop him. Ha ha you can't. If you fight you be killed. You scared? :rofl:

14 years is nothing. His son is going to be president too no? Try stop him. Ha ha you can't. If you fight you be killed. You scared? :rofl:
Scared of death?
I'm Muslim lol
BTW, it's been going on for 44 years, not 14.

Aleppo: Bustan al-Basha: FSA sniper hitting Assad forces gatherings 29-12-14 G1
Aleppo: Bustan al-Basha: FSA sniper hitting Assad forces gatherings 29-12-14 G2

Scared of death?
I'm Muslim lol
BTW, it's been going on for 44 years, not 14.

Aleppo: Bustan al-Basha: FSA sniper hitting Assad forces gatherings 29-12-14 G1
Aleppo: Bustan al-Basha: FSA sniper hitting Assad forces gatherings 29-12-14 G2

Actually, it's been going on for 0 years. The only ones who are fighting Syria are foreign terrorists. :agree:

Actually, it's been going on for 0 years. The only ones who are fighting Syria are foreign terrorists. :agree:
First of all, I'm referring to the Assad family's reign of terror. Second of all, they're not foreigners, they're Syrian.
(Not sure if this was posted already)

I did post it earlier, but it still proves my point.

Usud Al-Sharqia: near the battle of the liberation of Bir Qassab (from Daesh)

Raed Fares was unfortunately abducted today in Saraqib, he spoke out against both Daesh and Assad. IIRC he spoke out against Nusra.
Probably abducted by Daesh or Assad.

My bro, when a post is reported we, the moderators are able to view the content and then decide what happens. Disabling a report button opens up a can of worms.

So far, it has been fine in this thread, bar a few off-topic posts regarding history. Please stop referring to him and I'm sure he will not respond to you.

Waz... I came to this thread to read about the latest development...instead i'm scrolling down useless posts between Arabs and Persians.... Is it that hard to keep this thread inline....

Back
Top Bottom