What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Arabs and Persians

its a secterian war.. nobody can say something else.. you could say what nobody wants to say "shia vs sunni"

every lebanese shia I met here in alamanya is on its shia sunni jihad trip so most wont want to say it but its a fact that this is a full blown shia/christian/yezidi vs sunni war..

it looks strange when everybody knows it but nobody says it and everybody tries not to go over the red line.. all flaming and hate comes from that.. I give the assad example : all the assad love and hype comes from that.. (except the non muslim indians they just hate muslims ..and finally you can say it to christmas forbidding chinese too they dont like religion)

Waz... I came to this thread to read about the latest development...instead i'm scrolling down useless posts between Arabs and Persians.... Is it that hard to keep this thread inline....
It is Wahhabis against sane people

Some unfortunate news for the Assad regime:
1.) ISIS attacked Deir ez Zour airbase today
2.) ISIS suicide attack in Aleppo (bad for civilians too)
3.) Syrian rebels attacked Handarat and killed many foreign militias
4.) Rebels blew up a tunnel killing 30+ Assadists
5.) Friendly fire from barrel bombs on an Assad checkpoint
6.) Rebels advancing on Hama and Latakia

You hypocritical pig.
So it's okay for the regime to besiege Ghouta for over a year (12 children just died today in there due to siege btw) just for the few thousand rebels in there?
Or how about Darayya?
Or Waer in Homs?
Yeah sure, you really do "care" about the Syrian people.
BTW, no-one on here as far as I know supports Al-Nusra.

All of the unfortunate news above is credit to Malcolmite (twitter.)
U animal ISIS supporter once got banned, but created an Id again,

@WebMaster

its a secterian war.. nobody can say something else.. you could say what nobody wants to say "shia vs sunni"

every lebanese shia I met here in alamanya is on its shia sunni jihad trip so most wont want to say it but its a fact that this is a full blown shia/christian/yezidi vs sunni war..

it looks strange when everybody knows it but nobody says it and everybody tries not to go over the red line.. all flaming and hate comes from that.. I give the assad example : all the assad love and hype comes from that.. (except the non muslim indians they just hate muslims ..and finally you can say it to christmas forbidding chinese too they dont like religion)
for the Assad support it is mostly strategic and relations have long existed. for exemple many Iranian said they don't forget the Assad support to Iran during war. Of course some people go in Syria for protecting shrines too but this is not all the explanations : of course people who are obsessed about sectarian stuff will think like this.

you forgot about kurds . they soon will get their own country, from your country, from Syria Iran and Iraq.
and they have strong support for this in Europe: not only population but politics.

As Turkey we are doing fine by staying out of this mess.

they soon will get their own country, from your country,

resized_coolest-story-meme-generator-cool-story-bro-please-tell-me-more-i-m-fascinated-ab1159.jpg

@Sinan
you know my opinion about it. i am just saying that you cannot ignore that one part of the problems is about kurdistan. and at least in France kurds are very popular and i often hear : they are the only ones trustable and not extremists and they should have independence.
I am totally against the fact to summarize conflict with sectarian view only. people who tend to do this are just manipulators or extremists. they don't represent the majority of people of ME.

Our generals don't get sniped by Jihadist....
U have killed thousands of Kurds in their country and have lost thousands of soldiers and general in war against Kurds.
Btw today even a 5 years old kid know Turkey is the first supporter of Wahhabi FSA and ISIS terrorists in Iraq & Syria albeit beside US and Saudia. Without turkey civil conflict in Syria would not last for 5 months. Do not be a mouthpiece.

@Sinan
you know my opinion about it. i am just saying that you cannot ignore that one part of the problems is about kurdistan. and at least in France kurds are very popular and i often hear : they are the only ones trustable and not extremists and they should have independence.
I am totally against the fact to summarize conflict with sectarian view only. people who tend to do this are just manipulators or extremists. they don't represent the majority of people of ME.

Mate, i don't give a rat shıt about France's opnion. If they love them so much they can take them all to their countries.

Other than that, If any country or nation wants a chunk of our country, they should met us in the battlefield. To add, there is no country or nation that can beat Turkey in this part of the world.

U have killed thousands of Kurds in their country
Kurds have no country, and we didn't killed thousands of Kurds.

and have lost thousands of soldiers and general in war against Kurds.
Yeap, not against Kurds but against PKK... there is difference. Which general died ?

Btw today even a 5 years old kid know Turkey is the first supporter of Wahhabi FSA and ISIS terrorists in Iraq & Syria albeit beside US and Saudia.
Conspiracy theories of Mullah boys doesn't interest me.

Without turkey civil conflict in Syria would not last for 5 months.
So, you are an military expert now ???

Do not be a mouthpiece.
Like yourself ?

U have killed thousands of Kurds in their country and have lost thousands of soldiers and general in war against Kurds.
Btw today even a 5 years old kid know Turkey is the first supporter of Wahhabi FSA and ISIS terrorists in Iraq & Syria albeit beside US and Saudia. Without turkey civil conflict in Syria would not last for 5 months. Do not be a mouthpiece.

excact that secterian thing I spoke about.. wahhabi fsa your azz

you support your alawi sect of shia.. and assume us to support wahabi sects.. just because you thing we are like you accepting and supporting any strange sect .. but the biggest problem is most of us sunni and specially turks we dont think this way .. the ones who are paranoind are you my iranian friends (I think not all are like you but let me generalize it)

for us it is nothing of concern mostly we do not have any interest in this secterian bullshit.. if we support fsa than we do it because it is the right thing.. assad has to leave not because he is shia (which he is defeinitivly not) but because he is not worse being a leader this children barrel bombing dictator should leave or die like saddam or gaddafi..

Without the sectarian Iranian regime support for the criminal Asshead regime the civil war would have ended in 2011 and many lives would be saved.

Except Israel, i don't see any neutral country in this conflict (in ME).

And just to remind ... i understand it is convenient for the simple minded to summarize Iranian support with sectarian ideology. But the fact it is something else. I give you a few points so you can try to be in position of Iran in case you are interested (i am not saying it is good but that's what i hear and read from many sources):
1. many scholars don't think they are shia . and indeed except the shrines there is nothing like "saving the lives of shias " at least in Syria (that's different in Iraq)
Iran is more sectarian about Hezbollah link but Assad link is not really sectarian
2. many army men i know in Iran said me that they think Assad is a trustable ally and Iran needs to keep this ally
and remembering Assad was the only to support us during the invasion of Saddam
none of you cared of hundred thousands of us killed during the war . most of your countries supported the crazy Saddam
3. this is strategic : Assad is an ally and everyone knows that many countries around are supporting MB and salafis and other groups ... for installing an hostile regime to Iran
considering the strategic position ...

Syrian people have been victims of Assad first
but the guys giving them weapons to the bad rebels .. they have a very large responsibility in this bloodshed
stop your hypocrisy

Good news, Raed Fares is back safe and sound.
Even more good news, rebels have taken a roundabout in the western parts of Shiekh Najjar. There goes your "encirclement." At this rate we'll be encircling them if their Daesh buddies don't attack us.
Also, an interesting video:

B6NOprSIAAAukiT.jpg:large

NDF announce suicide bombing regiments (Sign of desperation):

Damascus Countryside: Clashes between the Free Syrian Army and the regime's forces on the outskirts of Zebdeen town.
Aleppo: The FSA hits regime forces gatherings close to Handarat Hill with Hell cannon shells.
Damacus: Aircraft raid the Damascus Jobar distrcit 31-12-2014 (Happy New Year from Assad! Bombs for everyone!):

Damage dealt a regime forces frigate (!!!) in Latakia after hitting it with Jaysh al-Islam's missiles.
The full operation of the battle of "Celebrate the Killing of 'Ad" - Cleansing of Al-Mahse town in Qalamoun from the Khawarij (ISIS/Daesh) abominations.

Breaking news: Alasad visits Jobar

Bashar Alasad Celebrates the new year in Jobar along with the Lions of the Syrian Army

Happy New Year, may God bless Syria and bless the Syrian Armed Forces and bring peace to our homeland.
Well that's quite a dangerous area. Imagine how much the armed gangs would pay to get to him in Jobar. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom