What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Calm down Hasani, calm down. If I answer you, you are going to write a long tirade here, or a novel maybe as an answer, so just leave it. Whatever you say is true, ok?

That's always the only thing that you can say when I expose your hypocrisy or bother to argue with you. While on the other hand you do not waste the opportunity to discuss with ignorant people that you can "expose" or throw silly terrorism accusations at while you are one of the biggest supporters of a internationally recognized terrorist hellhole of a regime on PDF despite frankly speaking having some potential of not being that. I think you know very well what I am referring to here.

I am perfectly calm as usual. A enraged person would never be able to write such long and detailed posts and put most of his "opponents" in their right place discussion wise. In fact I am eating sweets and drinking coffee while writing this post and studying for an exam around the corner.

Oh and lastly sorry for exposing your crying for lowlife scum like him while being silent on even bigger lowlife scum. You know those "brave" pilots that are dropping several tons of barrel bombs daily on mostly innocents and infrastructure.

Your "tactic" might work at some ISIS forum and for fooling Indians (other non-ME people too but mostly them from my experience) who are in abundance here and who cannot even locate the ME on a map. Not here.

That's always the only thing that you can say when I expose your hypocrisy or bother to argue with you. While on the other hand you do not waste the opportunity to discuss with ignorant people that you can "expose" or throw silly terrorism accusations at while you are one of the biggest supporters of a internationally recognized terrorist hellhole of a regime on PDF despite frankly speaking having some potential of not being that. I think you know very well what I am referring to here.

I am perfectly calm as usual. A enraged person would never be able to write such long and detailed posts and put most of his "opponents" in their right place discussion wise.

Oh and lastly sorry for exposing your crying for lowlife scum like him while being silent on even bigger lowlife scum. You know those "brave" pilots that are dropping several tons of barrel bombs daily on mostly innocents and infrastructure.

Your "tactic" might work at some ISIS forum. Not here.

I didn't even answer you and you wrote this, please just give up, you may read the PS I wrote in above post for you and I'm just respecting the time you spent to write that, otherwise you won't have another answer from me in this regard.

And yes, you won here, you always win actually. Hope that satisfies you. :)

At least he died while doing it. Can you say the same about those pilots that are throwing barrel bombs on a daily basis and killing thousands of civilians in the process and doing much bigger damage to the infrastructure?

Nor is anybody here supporting what he did, crying for him let alone cheering for Daesh. For your information then Daesh has been 100 times more successful at not only killing the legitimate Syrian opposition but also damaging their cause more than anything else.

I heard that a Iranian terrorist from the IRCG got killed today by a sniper. I am sure that thousands of relatives of people killed by the current Mullah regime inside Iran and outside of it are rejoicing and wishing him hell too.

Anyway good riddance to both. May they kill each other to the last man standing.
I believe an IRGC general was killed recently. Saw a "martyrdom" (frying in hell Inshallah) poster for him made by an Iraqi.
B6CU6buIYAALJcl.png:large

Report on captured Iranian and the info he gave:
Napalm used on Al-Waar in Homs (there were multiple reports and pictures of burning Iron, signs of Napalm.):

Calm down Hasani, calm down. If I answer you, you are going to write a long tirade here, or a novel maybe as an answer, so just leave it. Whatever you say is true, ok?

PS: Just as a reminder, that guy ho was killed was an Iranian Arab, and he was a commander, not a soldier. He successfully led various operations around Samarra and other areas against Daesh which killed hundreds of IS scums... and guess what? Most probably many of those obliterated IS were Saudi citizens, which is very common in IS, so go figure who he really killed, what he did and who the real terrorists were.

On topic: TOW missiles which are supposed to end up in 'moderate' hands... wait what?

m2i0a8wzqd3st2768ofr.jpeg
I hope you do realize the Syrian regime & Hezbollah both operate the toophan, which is an Iranian copy of the TOW. Even if it was a legit TOW, it wouldn't make a difference. They have plenty of other ATGMs at their disposal.
Want the FSA & LF to show off their captured Iranian weapons?

I didn't even answer you and you wrote this, please just give up, you may read the PS I wrote in above post for you and I'm just respecting the time you spent to write that, otherwise you won't have another answer from me in this regard.

And yes, you won here, you always win actually. Hope that satisfies you. :)

Dear Serpentine it took me about 4 minutes to write my post if you bother to take a look. Then I corrected a few sentences. That's about how much time I spent on that post. It seems that you spend more time than that on writing 2 sentences.

This is not about winning. I might be a competitor but we are taking things too far here. The point I was trying to make was delivered to you by now and those reading this whether PDF users or not.

Read post number 3282 to know my very short opinion about "all this mess". The part written in bold.

I got to go as I have exams to prepare for although PDF is PDF (addicting as hell) so I might give it a go despite this sometime later although I will try to avoid doing that.

EDIT: Oh, I know that you cannot speak your free mind while living in Iran. You will get that opportunity the day you leave. Trust me. Saving face and all that too.

P.S: There are almost 500 million Arabs out there. You think that I will care about your terrorist just because he supposedly is an Iranian Arab? No, they are not. There are a few hundred of those scums and they have burned their passports. They do not exist in the minds of most of us nor do we care about them. But if they can get some of your terrorists while going out in the process (like it happened) then I won't cry.

Last edited:
I believe an IRGC general was killed recently. Saw a "martyrdom" (frying in hell Inshallah) poster for him made by an Iraqi.
B6CU6buIYAALJcl.png:large

What's with photos of Palestinian Islamic Jihad? The one to left of his left shoulder, those three are members of PIJ and have nothing to do with situation in Iraq.

Dear Serpentine it took me about 4 minutes to write my post if you bother to take a look. Then I corrected a few sentences. That's about how much time I spent on that post. It seems that you spend more time than that on writing 2 sentences.

This is not about winning. I might be a competitor but we are taking things too far here. The point I was trying to make was delivered to you by now and those reading this whether PDF users or not.

Read post number 3282 to know my very short opinion about "all this mess". The part written in bold.

I got to go as I have exams to prepare for although PDF is PDF (addicting as hell) so I might give it a go despite this sometime later although I will try to avoid doing that.

EDIT: Oh, I know that you cannot speak your free mind while living in Iran. You will get that opportunity the day you leave. Trust me. Saving face and all that too.

P.S: There are almost 500 million Arabs out there. You think that I will care about your terrorist just because he supposedly is an Iranian Arab? No, they are not. There are a few hundred of those scums and they have burned their passports. They do not exist in the minds of most of us nor do we care about them. But if they can get some of your terrorists while going out in the process (like it happened) then I won't cry.
Good luck with exams.
I hope you do realize the Syrian regime & Hezbollah both operate the toophan, which is an Iranian copy of the TOW. Even if it was a legit TOW, it wouldn't make a difference. They have plenty of other ATGMs at their disposal.
Want the FSA & LF to show off their captured Iranian weapons?
Iran's version of TOW has a little different seeker, that in the picture above is the original TOW.

182464_253.jpg

I am perfectly calm as usual.

mate, you uploaded a picture of your AK and threatened another user.

Operations began on Saturday morning, when contingents from the SAA and NDF broke-through a Liwaa Suqour Al-Zabadani (Falcons of Zabadani Brigades) barricade, killing a number of militants and capturing a checkpoint in the southeast perimeter of Al-Zabadani; this was the first SAA offensive in the city in over 6 months.

Following the SAA’s capture of the checkpoint in southeast Al-Zabadani, a Hezbollah contingent conducted a large-scale assault on Al-Nusra Front (Jabhat Al-Nusra) militants that were entrenched near the Al-Zabadani Garbage Dump in the western part of the city that resulted in the death of a significant amount of fighters from the latter. Firefights continued through Sunday morning before the Al-Nusra Front was overwhelmed by the Hezbollah firepower; this area was secured around 11 A.M.

Also in west Al-Zabadani, the SAA continued its success inside the city by taking control of an Al-Nusra Front barrier that protected the latter’s command-and-control center. Fierce firefights are still ongoing in west Al-Zabadani, as the SAA, NDF and Hezbollah relentlessly target the Al-Nusra Front and Liwaa Suqour Al-Zabadani.

Rif Dimashq: The Syrian Army and Hezbollah Storm Al-Zabadani

photos of the dead falcons are on live leak

Good luck with exams.

Thanks and good luck to yours if you have any in the near future which you probably have.

Anyway all those silly discussions aside then take a look at my post 3288. The bold part. You won't agree with the other part of the post and might think similarly of some Arab regimes . I personally do not care about any Muslim regime and have stated that openly for years and even in the very post that I am referring to.

Fact of the matter is that the problems of the ME is something that the people have to solve and not the various "cheerleaders" from abroad.

Neither the regime of KSA nor the regime of Iran or any other Muslim regime (almost) are something to emulate and they have caused more harm than good not only for their own people but others. It's time to take a stance against this and make the region a better place.

mate, you uploaded a picture of your AK and threatened another user.

I posted my weapons in a thread designed for posting weapons on PDF. My collection is humble compared to other users here. Anyway what I posted back then in the old Syria thread was not my AK and besides it was a post intended as a GIF. I don't recall what happened but I recall some insults about mothers and sisters and death threats. It became a bit wild. The user I discussed with is permanently banned if I recall. Nevertheless I was actually calm back then as well. I am always calm. As long as there are no needles around me. Your mental state and what you write on a keyboard are two different things. When I am angry I cannot write long detailed posts in a foreign language on some internet forum. Not sure about others here.

Mate, you got plenty of problems in Pakistan to worry about. Stop taking sides between regimes in the ME. Nothing good will come out of it for you, your country, ethnic group or anyone else doing that. You won't be seen as an equal in any "camp". Just telling you how it is. Brutal but nevertheless correct. You will grow out of it despite probably being older than me. I am in my earliest 20's despite sounding too old sometimes.

It's no different to how ISIS are using gullible kids as suicide bombers or on the front. They don't care about you as a individual but as a mean to reach their overall goals. Similar to how citizens are treated in the Muslim world unlike the West that both of us live in. Think about it. There is no justice in our region. Hardly any hope anymore as well. They will whisper sweat words to your ears when you are needed. Similarly your so-called friends will support you in the open but look down on you when together alone. I have observed this from both sides. Your best hope is from your own brethren.

Last edited:
Thanks and good luck to yours if you have any in the near future which you probably have.

Anyway all those silly discussions aside then take a look at my post 3288. The bold part. You won't agree with the other part of the post and might think similarly of some Arab regimes . I personally do not care about any Muslim regime and have stated that openly for years and even in the very post that I am referring to.

Fact of the matter is that the problems of the ME is something that the people have to solve and not the various "cheerleaders" from abroad.

Neither the regime of KSA nor the regime of Iran or any other Muslim regime (almost) are something to emulate and they have caused more harm than good not only for their own people but others. It's time to take a stance against this and make the region a better place.

I don't have a major objection with what you wrote, and yes, a major change is needed all over ME.

If you have that view, it's appreciated, but it should not come with double standards.

You called a man terrorist who led various successful operations against Daesh and had absolutely nothing to do with any 'terrorism' activity. He was a Iran-Iraq war veteran who went on another mission in Iraq to lead the fight against Daesh. You called him a terrorist purely because of a double standard, him being Iranian or a Shia. Why? Because if the same guy had a Saudi citizenship, he'd be a hero to you. Few months ago, some Saudi guards were killed by AQ and despite my disagreement with your regime, I did wish them to RIP because they were killed by pure evils. Many other Iranians also did the same here. Now that isn't the case for Many Arab members here, including yourself, because you cursed that guy for obvious reasons. No one appreciates that at all, and to be honest with you, you are the one among many.

Maybe you wrote that because you were angry or something, but if that's your real belief, then it's a whole another story.

No problem for him he was seeking death anyway, you better worry about ISIS eating FSA instead of celebrating death of Shias by ISIS hand.

I don't have a major objection with what you wrote, and yes, a major change is needed all over ME.

If you have that view, it's appreciated, but it should not come with double standards.

You called a man terrorist who led various successful operations against Daesh and had absolutely nothing to do with any 'terrorism' activity. He was a Iran-Iraq war veteran who went on another mission in Iraq to lead the fight against Daesh. You called him a terrorist purely because of a double standard, him being Iranian or a Shia. Why? Because if the same guy had a Saudi citizenship, he'd be a hero to you. Few months ago, some Saudi guards were killed by AQ and despite my disagreement with your regime, I did wish them to RIP because they were killed by pure evils. Many other Iranians also did the same here. Now that isn't the case for Many Arab members here, including yourself, because you cursed that guy for obvious reasons. No one appreciates that at all, and to be honest with you, you are the one among many.

Maybe you wrote that because you were angry or something, but if that's your real belief, then it's a whole another story.

Ok, that's good.

I have not shown any double standards recently at all. Meaning for most of 2014. When I first joined PDF I was like many of you Iranian users and many Arab users. Trying to defend my regime (LOL, like I ever chose those people to rule "me" or others) at any given opportunity (almost). I am past that as I started to look at this more objectively.

I don't know that man at all.

I am not against him fighting against Daesh. I am against the regime that he represents, their policies in the Arab world, the militias the regime supports and the crimes that they have committed. You just told me that he was an Iranian Arab. In fact I could guess that form his surname. So I don't view him as an Iranian.

To tell you honestly (now I might sound like a radical according to some) then people working for the regimes of the ME are sometimes legitimate targets and not much better than the terrorist groups. They are part of the regime apparatus that are killing innocent people and oppressing whole nations. Exclude the youngsters here and those just in the army to make a living. I am talking about the convinced ones here. Now I don't really know if I believe this but a part of me things that they are part of the problem.

Why do you think that I have a problem with Shias? I have not at all. Time and time again I have spoken for the need for Iraqi Arabs, Yemenis, Lebanese etc. to unite and I am a proponent of Saudi Arabian Shias as long as they are loyal to the state. I got a problem with the branch of Shia Islam (Wilayat al Faqih) just like you might have a problem with our Najdi dominated clergy rather than Sunnis as a whole. Hope you got the point now.

Look that guy killed is not some ordinary young Iranian soldier. He is part of the IRGC. The most hardcore loyalists that are keeping your regime alive. They are the elite Basij.

I see those people as invaders of Arab lands and as people who are only pursuing their regimes agenda in the region which I find as a harmful agenda. I also know that those Shia militias have committed massacres and crimes and they are backed by your regime and they do not hide it.

You also have called Saudi Arabians and other foreigners killed fighting for FSA, the Islamic Front etc. for terrorists while most of us anti-Assad regime members do not see them as terrorists.

While those joining Daesh and Al-Nusra are scum that we openly cheer for when they die. Not in the literal sense but you got my point.

I do agree that the mentality of "cheering" when ones "enemies" are dying is part of the problem in the ME but that's another discussion altogether.

I tell you now if he was only fighting Daesh and nothing more then I will "take my comment back" despite him being part of the most hardcore military regime wing of the regime that currently controls Iran.

Link to thread? :D

Don't remember what the thread is called. It was 1.5 years ago during the summer when I was back in Hijaz. I remember that some Indian user that lived in USA had an insane collection of semi-automatic rifles, shotguns, various pistols (old and new) etc. I think that I need to relocate to Texas. I heard that both Americans and Saudi Arabian students living there call us the Texans of the Arab world.:lol:

Where is @Yzd Khalifa when we need him?

@Falcon29

I meant semi-automatic. My MacBook "wrote" that. What is it called when you are in the middle of writing a word in English and then the program proposes you a word before you have written it fully? It also happens when using a iPhone. Sometimes I notice that it happens when I am writing here on PDF. I notice words that make no sense in a otherwise perfectly "normal" sentence.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

You can't have automatic rifles here. Unless involved in military/law enforcement. But, yeah, almost every gun owner has shotgun. I don't know why. :D

Back
Top Bottom