What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well, since you're going to keep on assuming and spewing out fake facts, I have every right to insult you. I shouldn't be, but I have every right to.
Do the rebels kill Christians? No. Only those fighting with the regime. Otherwise, same with everyone else non-Muslim.
You really love generalizing and assuming. Soon enough you'll call all Sunnis terrorists.
Both sides have killed civilians and if you think rebels are all clean, then it shows you are blinded to see the reality. I refer you to dozens of suicide bombings in Homs which specifically targeted Christians and Allawites, not forgetting tens or hundreds of suicide bombings in Hama countryside, Damascus, Qalamun, Latakia and Aleppo. Guess who did they target? Those civilians living in gov held areas. Shelling Aleppo parts that are held by SAA and shelling Damacus hundreds of times. So saying that they only killed those minorities who fought them is another big lie that only rebels sympathizers want to fool themselves with.

Now it's clear who cares for Syrians lives here. While I do admit that civilians have been killed by both sides, you are in total state of denial, which is not surprising.

Anyone can insult others, including me, but it's all about not lowering myself to such levels.

Both sides have killed civilians and if you think rebels are all clean, then it shows you are blinded to see the reality. I refer you to dozens of suicide bombings in Homs which specifically targeted Christians and Allawites, not forgetting tens or hundreds of suicide bombings in Hama countryside, Damascus, Qalamun, Latakia and Aleppo. Guess who did they target? Those civilians living in gov held areas. Shelling Aleppo parts that are held by SAA and shelling Damacus hundreds of times. So saying that they only killed those minorities who fought them is another big lie that only rebels sympathizers want to fool themselves with.

Now it's clear who cares for Syrians lives here. While I do admit that civilians have been killed buly both sides, you are in total state of denial.
Thing is, I HAVE admitted rebels killed people. But not on the scale of Assad. That's something you seem to mix up, and twist, as usual.
I've stated before that the Hell Cannon is inaccurate and I condemn the use of it, the same with suicide bombings (which btw only ISIS and JaN use.) But you, being the blind Assadist you are, choose to ignore when I say that.

B5893kmCYAAwKS-.jpg

What is up with you and your fetish for calling me Chinese? I'm Syrian.
And you talk about disaster as if Iran was making peace. You gave the weapons to Bashar to make him kill the # of people that he did kill.
If Iran did not help Syria, ISIS and terrorists killed much more innocent people of Syria randomly.

If Iran did not help Syria, ISIS and terrorists killed much more innocent people of Syria randomly.
If Iran didn't help Syria, Bashar would've fell 2 years ago and there would be no ISIS in Syria.

Last edited by a moderator:
U idiot keep posting BS, I can show u thousands and millions of people of Syria protesting and supporting regime. U are an idiot terrorist.

Chinese A$$$hole, even if Iran did not help Syria, ISIS and dozens bands of terrorists would fight in Syria to gain power, much more Syria civilains would get killed and Syria became Ethopia or Somalia version 3.0 .
If you search "Syria pro regime protest" You get hundreds of images....of 3-4 of the same protest.d
You search Syria revolution protest and you get thousands of different ones...
Do you have something against China? They're one of your biggest allies, why have something against Chinese? And stop calling me Chinese, because I'm not.
Syria-ukraine-Kafranbel.jpg

Thing is, I HAVE admitted rebels killed people. But not on the scale of Assad. That's something you seem to mix up, and twist, as usual.
I've stated before that the Hell Cannon is inaccurate and I condemn the use of it, the same with suicide bombings (which btw only ISIS and JaN use.) But you, being the blind Assadist you are, choose to ignore when I say that.
Didn't you just said rebels have killed only those non Muslims who fight them?
Here's what you said:

Do the rebels kill Christians? No. Only those fighting with the regime. Otherwise, same with everyone else non-Muslim.
What are we supposed to get from this sentence?
Have some dignity and don't change your words in minutes. I think I'm done with you here.

Didn't you just said rebels have killed only those non Muslims who fight them?
Here's what you said:

What are we supposed to get from this sentence?
Have some dignity and don't change your words in minutes. I think I'm done with you here.
That sentence just said that rebels only kill non-innocent non-Muslims, i.e. people fighting for Assad. Everyone else is safe. You and your damn implications.

And when I say that they kill people, I mean through the Hell Cannon and Suicide bombings used by Nusra. They don't go around massacring people.

What is up with you and your fetish for calling me Chinese? I'm Syrian.
And you talk about disaster as if Iran was making peace. You gave the weapons to Bashar to make him kill the # of people that he did kill.
@Dr.Thrax keep up exposing the personalities of the genocidal regime. In the meantime, don't waste your time arguing with assadist 'electronic army' shabihas.

It is better u Saudi talk about your country, where members of a family are ruling that for around 300 years.
Well unlike Iran, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia are Arab lands, its their internall matter, we (Turkey, Iran) are the ones who should stay out.

Well unlike Iran, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia are Arab lands, its their internall matter, we (Turkey, Iran) are the ones who should stay out.
Supporting terrorism is not their business. Most people of Syria do not like the terrorists that they have supported in their country. The Arabs (except Syria and Iraq) are living under old dictatorships, but those wahhabis do not see the utter dictatorship in their country, yet they talk about democracy in Syria. They are not ashamed of their terrorists that ruined and crushed Syria!
Meanwhile Turkey especially Sultan Erdogan and AKP was not/is not guiltless in Syria.

Supporting terrorism is not their business. Most people of Syria do not like the terrorists that they have supported in their country. The Arabs (except Syria and Iraq) are living under old dictatorships, but those wahhabis do not see the utter dictatorship in their country, yet they talk about democracy in Syria. They are not ashamed of their terrorists that ruined and crushed Syria!
Meanwhile Turkey especially Sultan Erdogan and AKP was not/is not guiltless in Syria.
Yeah we know everyone is bad except Iran, have a nice day.

Yeah we know everyone is bad except Iran, have a nice day.
Maybe Iran has it's own faults, but at least never support terror, murdering and killings; Muslims against Muslims, filthy Brainless Wahhabis against an independent and beautiful country Syria.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom