What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Kobani:

B58BhO5IAAAmsMc.jpg

B58A2bbIUAEFRim.jpg

Yarmouk:

B57oI-3CIAAtbU6.jpg

B57oJJoCEAED0HA.jpg
tumblr_movjfe4ODB1r7hjkqo6_500.gif

You really have no idea what you're talking about.
There are huge differences in ideology in Assad supporters and Revolution supporters. Assad supporters claim to be secularist (even though in the Syrian "constitution" you have to be "Muslim" to be president, even though Alawites aren't Muslim) and most Revolution supporters are turning Islamist (although 1 of the leaders of the SNC was Christian.)
Secularism and Islamism don't go together well, as they are two conflicting ideologies. Revolutionaries and Assadist pigs meeting during a truce means nothing. When Israel and Hamas meet on a ceasefire does Hamas go down to Israel's level? No.

Currently the ideological differences between SAA and FSA are larger then they were earlier on in this war, back then many were optimistic about a revolution, many were probably expecting a soft regime like the ones in Western Europe but as I explained earlier this went down hill and many returned to the SAA side as their differences were minor in the first place, of course the differences are bigger between the current core mostly Islamist FSA and SAA. FSA Islamism will fail anyway, they're better off being secularists as they stand no chance against the Islamism of ISIS with a lot more support from Muslims. You can keep playing hardline FSA supporter, doesn't change their current heading.

even though Alawites aren't Muslim

That sums up the idea and pivot of this 'revolution' pretty well.

That was the case since day 1, before the huge hoax of "Assad shoot the protesters, hence the foreign backed armed uprising" even came out. This 'revolution' was based on sectarian lines since day one, even the most prominent military leader, the Saudi stooge, Zahran Aloush, doesn't believe in the concept of democracy at all, all these rants that they are fighting for 'freedom' of Syrians goes straight to toilet, They are fighting for establishment of their own Khilafah. I wouldn't have a problem with it if that was the honest intention behind the fighting, the problem is, the whole thing is covered by the hoax that it's actually a fight for democratic values and equal rights to all Syrians, no matter which group they belong to, and hence they receive the aid from some regional dictatorships and western countries under that cover.

Currently the ideological differences between SAA and FSA are larger then they were earlier on in this war, back then many were optimistic about a revolution, many were probably expecting a soft regime like the ones in Western Europe but as I explained earlier this went down hill and many returned to the SAA side as their differences were minor in the first place, of course the differences are bigger between the current core mostly Islamist FSA and SAA. FSA Islamism will fail anyway, they're better off being secularists as they stand no chance against the Islamism of ISIS with a lot more support from Muslims. You can keep playing hardline FSA supporter, doesn't change their current heading.
ISIS doesn't have very much support among Islamists, Muslim Brotherhood Hate them, Islamic Front hate them, even Al Qaeda hate them.

That sums up the idea and pivot of this 'revolution' pretty well.

That was the case since day 1, before the huge hoax of "Assad shoot the protesters, hence the foreign backed armed uprising" even came out. This 'revolution' was based on sectarian lines since day one, even the most prominent military leader, the Saudi stooge, Zahran Aloush, doesn't believe in the concept of democracy at all, all these rants that they are fighting for 'freedom' of Syrians goes straight to toilet, They are fighting for establishment of their own Khilafah. I wouldn't have a problem with it if that was the honest intention behind the fighting, the problem is, the whole thing is covered by the hoax that it's actually a fight for democratic values and equal rights to all Syrians, no matter which group they belong to, and hence they receive the aid from some regional dictatorships and western countries under that cover.

You sir, are retarded.
Yes, this is a sectarian revolution because it's MINORITY rule. Would you like Iran to be ruled by the Sunni minority? I think not. No majority wants to be ruled by a minority.
No peaceful protesters were shot? Yeah sure, you're "not an Assad supporter, but a Syrian people supporter." Maybe search "Syrian protesters getting shot at" and you'll get plenty of results.
Now you're ranting about how there is no democracy? Aren't you on the side of idiots who always complain about US "bringing democracy" to other countries? You hypocritical pig. And you obviously have no knowledge of what an actual Caliphate is, because a Caliphate is a religious republic.
Munafiq.

ISIS doesn't have very much support among Islamists, Muslim Brotherhood Hate them, Islamic Front hate them, even Al Qaeda hate them.

You sir, are retarded.
Yes, this is a sectarian revolution because it's MINORITY rule. Would you like Iran to be ruled by the Sunni minority? I think not. No majority wants to be ruled by a minority.
No peaceful protesters were shot? Yeah sure, you're "not an Assad supporter, but a Syrian people supporter." Maybe search "Syrian protesters getting shot at" and you'll get plenty of results.
Now you're ranting about how there is no democracy? Aren't you on the side of idiots who always complain about US "bringing democracy" to other countries? You hypocritical pig. And you obviously have no knowledge of what an actual Caliphate is, because a Caliphate is a religious republic.
Munafiq.
There is not much difference between ISIS, Al-qaeda, Islamic Front in ideology. Their main difference is political.

Fsa/MB brotherhood is dead, some of them are allied to Al-Qaeda. They have no power in Syria, even if Islamists would win first thing they would do is finishing off the little remains of Muslim Brotherhood.

There is not much difference between ISIS, Al-qaeda, Islamic Front in ideology. Their main difference is political.

Fsa/MB brotherhood is dead, some of them are allied to Al-Qaeda. They have no power in Syria, even if Islamists would win first thing they would do is finishing off the little remains of Muslim Brotherhood.
You're also an idiot.
Islamic Front are beheading people for insulting the Islamic Front. The Islamic Front aren't making women wear the burqa. Islamic Front aren't doing many things that ISIS does, it's not just political.
FSA and MB are not dead. MB is close to the Islamic Front, and FSA is still 50k strong. They have power, and just fyi, a lot of them are Islamists too.

Islamic Front aren't*** beheading people

ISIS seems to have more support from the average Muslim nowadays then FSA/IF anyway, they are more succesfulf with their Islamist ideology, moderate Islamists fail.

@Dr.Thrax

We're not going to agree anyway so nevermind, for me the FSA-SAA fight is less important than the foreigners carving parts out like Kurds and ISIS.

Last edited:

You sir, are retarded.
Munafiq.

You seem to have English comprehension problems. I didn't say no protesters were shot, I meant that the whole idea that this is a armed uprising with sole reason that Assad shot protesters is a huge lie. It was meant to be armed both by outside forces and those nutjobs inside opposition who considered Allawites as infidels who should be killed. When you have that maniacs in the middle, it is certainly going to become a violent war. You also just said Allawites are not Muslims which is a great implication of the mindset behind this rebelion.

And you showed how much you cared about Syrian people, oopps I meant Syrian Sunnis, because you consider the rest as non Muslim infidels and you are not even shy about declaring that.

I don't 't have a problem with a true democracy in Syria even if it means Assad or anyone similar to him should go, but the problem is, most of those fighting on opposing side are much worse when it comes to democratic values, shall we say a less extremist force compared to IS.

You seem to have English comprehension problems. I didn't say no protesters were shot, I meant that the whole idea that this is a armed uprising with sole reason that Assad shot protesters is a huge lie. It was meant to be armed both by outside forces and those nutjobs inside opposition who considered Allawites as infidels who should be killed. When you have that maniacs in the middle, it is certainly going to become a violent war. You also just said Allawites are not Muslims which is a great implication of the mindset behind this rebelion.

And you showed how much you cared about Syrian people, oopps I meant Syrian Sunnis, because you consider the rest as non Muslim infidels and you are not even shy about declaring that.

I don't 't have a problem with a true democracy in Syria even if it means Assad or anyone similar to him should go, but the problem is, most of those fighting on opposing side are much worse when it comes to democratic values, shall we say a less extremist force compared to IS.
You're an even bigger idiot.
I just said Alawites are not Muslim. Where did I say I'm going to massacre them? Where did I say I'm going to kill all non-Muslims? You talk about me having English comprehension problems.
You keep getting less and less credible with each talk, because you keep assuming things and twisting my words. Not that Iranians are credible in the first place, though.

You're an even bigger idiot.
I just said Alawites are not Muslim. Where did I say I'm going to massacre them? Where did I say I'm going to kill all non-Muslims? You talk about me having English comprehension problems.
You keep getting less and less credible with each talk, because you keep assuming things and twisting my words. Not that Iranians are credible in the first place, though.

We all have witnessed how that term always ends, first considering Allawites as non-Muslim, then nutjobs in the middle who actually get up to kill them and it has happened just countless times.

When you put yourself in Allawite shoes, you'd see a large collection of various armed gangs with many of them saying Allawites are not Muslims or should be prosecuted and some other actually kill Allawites for their sects only, as we have witnessed in various suicide bombings and terror operations all over Syria. Now as an Allawite, you'd be a fool to even trust one of them. This is simple logic.

And go on with the insulting, seems that's the only thing you can come up with.

We all have witnessed how that term always ends, first considering Allawites as non-Muslim, then nutjobs in the middle who actually get up to kill them.

When you put yourselves in an Allawite shoes, you'd see a large collection of various armed gangs with many of them saying Allawites are not Muslims or should be prosecuted and some other actually kill Allawites for their sects only, as we have witnessed in various suicide bombings and terror operations all over Syria. Now as an Allawites, you'd be a fool to even trust one of them. This is simple logic.

And go on with the insulting, seems that's the only thing you can come up with.
Well, since you're going to keep on assuming and spewing out fake facts, I have every right to insult you. I shouldn't be, but I have every right to.
Do the rebels kill Christians? No. Only those fighting with the regime. Otherwise, same with everyone else non-Muslim.
You really love generalizing and assuming. Soon enough you'll call all Sunnis terrorists.

U are an Idiot Chinese double user. Such a u idiots from 50 various countries of the world have created disaster in Syria.
What is up with you and your fetish for calling me Chinese? I'm Syrian.
And you talk about disaster as if Iran was making peace. You gave the weapons to Bashar to make him kill the # of people that he did kill.

Back
Top Bottom