What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You have at least 2,000 IRGC actively fighting, along with your paid 5,000 Hezbollah, along with many sectarian militias from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran. It didn't say Iranians only.
I want the destruction of Israel, never said I wanted their support. Stop implying things.

Now you pull random numbers out of nowhere, I can do the same: Thousands of foreigners are fighting on opposition side much more than number of any Iranian or Hezbollah in Syria.

Now you pull random numbers out of nowhere, I can do the same: Thousands of foreigners are fighting on opposition side much more than number of any Iranian or Hezbollah in Syria.
Those numbers are from the opposition. To you anything not from a pro-Assad source is just stuff pulled out of nowhere.

even their media admits it, and their so called "freedom" fighters... lets see their own propaganda tools and their media what is reporting... here are some quotes from the report...
___________________________________________________________________________________
“There are so many foreigners now – I have met guys from Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Libya. It makes me feel like it is not my country any more. Once, I was walking around my home town when a man drove up to ask me for my papers. He was Tunisian. What’s his business ordering me around in my own country, in my town?”

He accuses foreign powers of supporting without question anyone fighting against Assad. “So many foreign players have their hands in Syria; they are responsible for this. I pray every day that there will be a time when the same troubles will befall them.”

“For the first two years of the conflict in Syria there was virtually no border,” says Ahmet, a smuggler and lifelong resident of a border village in Hatay province. “We pretty much came and went as we pleased. The Turkish government didn’t seem to mind.”

“Without foreign support, these groups would never have grown this powerful in Syria,” he says.

In his eyes, the foreigners fighting in Syria are an occupation force, but he blames fellow Syrians for allowing them in: “All these foreigners would never be able to come and do what they do without the help of Syrians, who know the country,” he says bitterly. “I hate those Syrians even more than I hate those foreign fighters. Why do they help them to destroy Syria?”

Foreign jihadis change face of Syrian civil war | World news | The Guardian

Thank you brother... Syria and Iran relations go way back :cheers:....

and to the rest of the members, it is the best to ignore the little kid name thrax.... he is not Syrian, and I'm very sure of it... and if he wants pretend he knows Arabic he uses google translate lol...
Look at google translate and look at what I write. Different things. But obviously, that's not something you'd look into.
كل خارا

U are a Chinese India hater double user.
I hate China. I hate all world powers. I hate US government, I hate Russia, I hate China, I hate India. I hate Pakistani government. I hate a lot of things. But this is not the forum to discuss it, this is a forum about Syria.
So stop calling me Chinese. Or a double user, since ironically, you're a double user.

Look at google translate and look at what I write. Different things. But obviously, that's not something you'd look into.
كل خارا
:what: what is خارا ؟
يا خرى يا ابن الخرى يا وهابي يا ارهابي :azn:
simple curse words doesn't mean crap, I can curse in more than 8 languages, that doesn't mean I speak them well or I'm from that country etc...

The battle of Tall Kroum:
Al-Ezz Brigade - Saif Al-Sham Brigade - TOW missile hits "دشم" [have no idea what word that is] Assad in Tall Kroum - Qunaitara.

In Arabic it usually refers to reinforced or dug in structures such as bunkers. It can also be used to describe military aircraft hangars.

:what: what is خارا ؟
يا خرى يا ابن الخرى يا وهابي يا ارهابي :azn:
simple curse words doesn't mean crap, I can curse in more than 8 languages, that doesn't mean I speak them well or I'm from that country etc...
That's how I was taught in Halab from the streets. My parents aren't like the alawites who teach their children who to cuss at an early age. Not my fault we don't spell it the same. Keep calling me a Wahhabi and a terrorist, that'll totally transform me into one.

give it up, Thrax.. your revolution is long since dead, this insurgency is all al qaeda and other jihadi filth now and you guys are no match for the mighty barrel bomb 8-)

The number of foreign fighters is not high, around 8,000:

foreign-fighter-image.jpg

Mostly they fight in IS. Assad gets about same amount of Hezbollah, Iraqis. Afghan and Yemeni Shias (recently plenty of them are dead in Aleppo).

Mostly they fight in IS. Assad gets about same amount of Hezbollah, Iraqis. Afghan and Yemeni Shias (recently plenty of them are dead in Aleppo).

Numbers are too easy to counter and our only source are videos that come out, even that isn't a fully reliable source. Yes there are also foreigners fighting on SAA side, but their number, there is no way you can prove how many of them are actually there, you could say 100,000, I can say 1000 at this very moment and none of us can counter each other.

My post you quoted was a sarcasm at Dr.Thrax post that said Iranians are becoming dominant in Aleppo with their families, which is utter bs since no reliable proof for that is out there.

this map already gives more than 8000 . LOL.
but it is underestimated .
juste take the exemple of France: the last official number is almost 1000 (966) not 300 of the map
La réalité chiffrée des djihadistes français
i was checking the about of the website of the map... it is not very much trustable source. just a group of soldiers making a website. and with the very stupid map (everyone knows it is a fake but not them LOL LOL) in the about page.

this map already gives more than 8000 . LOL.
but it is underestimated .
juste take the exemple of France: the last official number is almost 1000 (966) not 300 of the map
La réalité chiffrée des djihadistes français
i was checking the about of the website of the map... it is not very much trustable source. just a group of soldiers making a website. and with the very stupid map (everyone knows it is a fake but not them LOL LOL) in the about page.
At least half of them fight in Iraq. Plus number increased recently after IS became trendy.

Numbers are too easy to counter and our only source are videos that come out, even that isn't a fully reliable source. Yes there are also foreigners fighting on SAA side, but their number, there is no way you can prove how many of them are actually there, you could say 100,000, I can say 1000 at this very moment and none of us can counter each other.

My post you quoted was a sarcasm at Dr.Thrax post that said Iranians are becoming dominant in Aleppo with their families, which is utter bs since no reliable proof for that is out there.
The influx of foreign fighters from both sides started in spring 2013 and since then the tide switched in favor of Assad. In 2012 when there were almost no foreigners Assad was losing ground with speed of light. If u remove ALL foreigners from Syria Assad will be in big trouble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom