What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So what are the horny indians know thinking about israel?
wtf does "horny"" have to do with it ? o_O

I think any sort of support to FSA terrorists is a shit move, for the rest.. there are a billion+ Indians, go ask them lol

wtf does "horny"" have to do with it ? o_O

I think any sort of support to FSA terrorists is a shit move, for the rest.. there are a billion+ Indians, go ask them lol

you are the one posting the link so i am asking you. the rest of the indians are irrelevant. Most of the indians are on the side of assad. Didn't matter why and how this war started the indians wher talking bs. Every country in the world who helped the rebels was bad.

So now the isrealies are helping the rebels what are the indians thinking about isreal? Are they like day one with assad ore are they giving israel credits like you with your pitty comment 'shit move'?

Or is isreal a terrrorist state?

Think we won't be destroying India either? Kashmir is coming eventually too. But that's a different story.

Come after Kashmir!!??Why kiddo - do you have a death wish??

you are the one posting the link so i am asking you. the rest of the indians are irrelevant. Most of the indians are on the side of assad. Didn't matter why and how this war started the indians wher talking bs. Every country in the world who helped the rebels was bad.

So now the isrealies are helping the rebels what are the indians thinking about isreal? Are they like day one with assad ore are they giving israel credits like you with your pitty comment 'shit move'?

I will tell you what the Indians now thinking.You see,even good men make mistakes at some instances and the Israelis helping the FSA/Nusra is one such instance.But this will come back to bite their own arses sooner or later.

like I said, shit move by Israel, and in the end a self defeating move as well because god forbid the rebels prevail in the Syrian conflict, they'll train their sights on the Jewish nation.

and yes, every country that helped the so called rebels is 'bad' bad saudi, bad qatar, bad US, bad NATO, bad jordan, and the worst is Turkey.. bad bad Turkey, letting terrorists destroy Syria..

bad Turkey

Like i thougt indians are hypocrites
like I said, shit move by Israel, and in the end a self defeating move as well because god forbid the rebels prevail in the Syrian conflict, they'll train their sights on the Jewish nation.

and yes, every country that helped the so called rebels is 'bad' bad saudi, bad qatar, bad US, bad NATO, bad jordan, and the worst is Turkey.. bad bad Turkey, letting terrorists destroy Syria..

bad Turkey

I know ther is not much for the indians to talk about. You are licking what you have spitting:-). The great Jewish nation vice verca,

they'll train their sights on the Jewish nation?

What are you writing?

Yeah sure, Assad "protects" Christians:
You guys can laugh at what I say, but it will happen in the future. Then we'll see who'll be laughing. (BTW, I was never cheering on Israeli airstrikes serpentine, but you love to twist my words.)
Iranians are trying to make the major cities in Syria shiite cities: (Sounds a lot like how the Israelis Jew-ify Jerusalem, doesn't it?)
Iranians Settle in Aleppo - The Syrian Observer

Like i thougt indians are hypocrites

I know ther is not much for the indians to talk about. You are licking what you have spitting:-). The great Jewish nation vice verca,

they'll train their sights on the Jewish nation?

What are you writing?
licking what ? the middle east mess is none of our business, you savages are self destructing anyway, its just weird to see Israel help the enemy is what I'm saying.

Daesh helped the regime break the siege on regime-held Aleppo and Nayrab airport, along with taking over much of rebel territory in Aleppo.
B5y-NipCQAEY_nt.jpg:large

You guys can laugh at what I say, but it will happen in the future. Then we'll see who'll be laughing. (BTW, I was never cheering on Israeli airstrikes serpentine, but you love to twist my words.)
Didn't you say Israeli airstrikes in Syria is a good thing? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Iranians are trying to make the major cities in Syria shiite cities: (Sounds a lot like how the Israelis Jew-ify Jerusalem, doesn't it?)
Iranians Settle in Aleppo - The Syrian Observer

Lol at these bs news coming out of these yellow websites. You just take the credibility of your news lower and lower with these kinds of lies. Number of Iranian fighters in Syria is so small that they can easily be ignored, let alone their families.

Of course these desperate opp sources are throwing out any lies they can to prevent the coming siege on Aleppo, I'd be desperate too if I were in their position.

Didn't you say Israeli airstrikes in Syria is a good thing? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Lol at these bs news coming out of these yellow websites. You just take the credibility of your news lower and lower with these kinds of lies. Number of Iranian fighters in Syria is so small that they can easily be ignored, let alone their families.

Of course these desperate opp sources are throwing out any lies they can to prevent the coming siege on Aleppo, I'd be desperate too if I were in their position.
I clearly stated that it's not a good thing in the long run. It barely helped, it destroyed Syria's infrastructure.
Typical Iranian response. Claim none of their fighters are there, claim all the sources are fake, and be in complete denial. But you'll happily believe any pro-Assad sources without checking the facts.

I clearly stated that it's not a good thing in the long run. It barely helped, it destroyed Syria's infrastructure.
Typical Iranian response. Claim none of their fighters are there, claim all the sources are fake, and be in complete denial. But you'll happily believe any pro-Assad sources without checking the facts.

In the short time, Israeli strikes are good, in the long run, it's bad. Now I get the meaning of Death to Israel in your signature.

I already said, number of Iranian fighters in Syria is too insignificant. Advisers, yes, we have good number of them in Syria, I won't deny that.

But trying to make Aleppo full of Iranians, it's the bs that is usually expected from opp sources.

The battle of Tall Kroum:
Al-Ezz Brigade - Saif Al-Sham Brigade - TOW missile hits "دشم" [have no idea what word that is] Assad in Tall Kroum - Qunaitara.
Al-Ezz Brigade, in coordination with Jesus-Christ Brigade - Saif Al-Sham Brigade - hitting "دشم" Assad with a TOW missile - fitnah removal.
Jesus Christ Brigade and Brigade Al-Ezz - Saif-Al Sham Brigades || TOW missile confirmed hits on regime's vehicle - fitnah removal.
Furqan Brigades burns Tall Kroum during the battle of fitnah removal after a complete sweep "للدشم" army.
Infilitration by the heroes next to the "دشم" of Assad's gangs in Tall Kroum - fitnah removal.
"دشم" is read as "dshm," and I have no idea what it means.

In the short time, Israeli strikes are good, in the long run, it's bad. Now I get the meaning of Death to Israel in your signature.

I already said, number of Iranian fighters in Syria is too insignificant. Advisers, yes, we have good number of them in Syria, I won't deny that.

But trying to make Aleppo full of Iranians, it's the bs that is usually expected from opp sources.
You have at least 2,000 IRGC actively fighting, along with your paid 5,000 Hezbollah, along with many sectarian militias from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran. It didn't say Iranians only.
I want the destruction of Israel, never said I wanted their support. Stop implying things.

lol, an Iranian wishing his terrorist friend a happy Christmas.
We will destroy Assad and his supporters, we will destroy Iran's influence in the Middle East, and we will ultimately destroy the biggest enemy of Islam: Iran.
Then Israel is next on the "to destroy" list.
Think we won't be destroying India either? Kashmir is coming eventually too. But that's a different story.
black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom