What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@Dr.Thrax enough of your bs, we all know that all of the death and chaos in Syria is caused by the west and their puppets.... I mean it is simple, compare Syria before and after... Syria was Heaven on earth, and now it is hell on earth, thanks to the west and their puppets... and guess what.... SAA will step on the head of the traitors and F$A terrorists and their AQ allies.. Insha'Allah the Syrian Army and the Syrian people will be victorious!

now you can keep spreading lies and propaganda, I have already exposed all the lies, there were many before you here who were spreading lies and propaganda, and all sane people already know the truth...
Living under dictatorship of a dictator is 1 million times better than what devil USA and it's devil puppets did to Syria. Why almost whole of Arab countries are ruling by Western dictators and West never did anything about them?

Their logic: Assad is a Nasrani, he should not rule in Syria, we and our puppets will destroy Syria and SAA by freedom fighter Wahhabis.

Meanwhile popularity of Assad among Syrians is over 70%.

You know what will suck about a Free Syria? Idiots like Syrian Lion can still live in it. Whatever Syrian Lion and his army of Iranians and Chinese trolls have to say, the sane people on this form know the truth. I've clearly shown a video (on accident) of a graphic incident caused by Assad's forces, before any rebel groups formed, and then they start claiming foreign conspiracy or just ignore the video altogether.
Syria will be free. Unfortunately, we can't execute all the idiots.

Ho! Ho! ... & Assad kills!

A-6NtEFCEAArwEr.jpg

BcRZwbmCcAEHxuE.jpg

Rebel Santa manning a checkpoint

A_imuJvCQAATzbx.jpg

BcWxgqXCQAEJYcp.jpg

B5aqJD2CIAEDb5E.jpg

BciSCgfCEAA-ziS.jpg

"Merry Christmas to all our Christian brothers & sisters, from Halfaya, Hama."

BcVoM8TCMAAqOWZ.jpg

@Syrian Lion

Merry Christmas, bro.wish you and your people a joyful year with the blessing of God and victory for your nation against terrorism.we never forget that, Syria was among the very few countries that stood up with us in our 8 years war with Saddam.we can all remember the Syrian support during H3 operation as well as the help to our missile industry.now its our turn to back you guys in the war with terrorism.this is a duty, I must say.I assure you a bright future is awaiting Syria.what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Cheers:cheers:

@Syrian Lion

Merry Christmas, bro.wish you and your people a joyful year with the blessing of God and victory for your nation against terrorism.we never forget that, Syria was among the very few countries that stood up with us in our 8 years war with Saddam.we can all remember the Syrian support during H3 operation as well as the help to our missile industry.now its our turn to back you guys in the war with terrorism.this is a duty, I must say.I assure you a bright future is awaiting Syria.what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Cheers:cheers:
lol, an Iranian wishing his terrorist friend a happy Christmas.
We will destroy Assad and his supporters, we will destroy Iran's influence in the Middle East, and we will ultimately destroy the biggest enemy of Islam: Iran.
Then Israel is next on the "to destroy" list.

We will destroy Assad and his supporters, we will destroy Iran's influence in the Middle East, and we will ultimately destroy the biggest enemy of Islam: Iran.
don't hold your breath

wish you luck by that.. but dont interference with us turks :coffee:

by the way remember we dont wish you "christmas mubarak and merry eid" like iranians :yes4:

Merry christmas to all Christians.
As said the pope, wishing the end of jihadism .
merry-christmas.jpg

i am very sad the christian community decreased in Syria and elsewhere in the region. it is a shame , a big shame.
Ever wonder that it might be your fault? Iran has a history of persecuting anyone who isn't Iranian or anyone who isn't Shiite. And supporting that persecution in other countries.
And then you still scream "unity."

To all my Saudis bro god lnows that I love your country and your people too since they are actually my own people the only problem we have is your regime they said they going to send their ambasadour to Baghdad that is a good sign but for some reason I still can't believe they have peace toward us!! I wish that I'm wrong strongly my wish that I'm wrong but the time is going to inform us weather I was wrong or right.

You are my brothers love you all I lived their for good time the people no doubt so nice but the regime?.

Almost every Muslim regime is largely a total failure with very few exceptions. The GCC is somewhat blessed with visionary leaders that on quite a few instances actually serve the interests of their people and countries but not even on all fronts.

You should always look at the ancient historical (Semitic), Islamic, ethnic, religious, family/clan/tribal, cultural, linguistic ties between the common man and woman rather than unelected regimes or failures of regimes throughout the Arab world.

We don't have to agree with everything or in this case on the future of Syria but we will remain brothers by virtue of us being fellow Arabs.

Thanks for the nice words. You lived in KSA? A Basrawi?

Back
Top Bottom