What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

They don't like any Arabs. Please speak with Iraqi Shia Arabs that lived or visited Iran and see what they have to say about the average Farsi. Visit any Arab forum. I just don't understand how come you can have ties with users that hate you solely for your ethnicity. They are using you as a tissue. Nothing more.

Most Saudi Arabians are pan-Islamists just like you which I see as a naive ideology harmful for the Arab world. Nationalism was always repressed because of the rivalry with Nasser's Egypt and Saddam's Iraq, Yemen etc. But people are slowly waking up though and know that the problems of the Arab world is something that we Arabs have to solve. Not Iranians, not Turks, not Pakistanis, not Americans nor Martians.

Yet that does not prevent them from being Muslims or practicing Muslims. It's just that they don't believe every sweet thing that foreigners tell them while they badmouth them behind their backs.

For you information then the Farsi users that you consider as friends here have badmouthed you in Farsi language on their section hundreds of times. Same with Arabs and the Palestine plight. I don't trust such people.

Your choice though just be aware of the fact that most Arabs share my views regarding them. Not without reason.

That's coming from your own racism. We don't hate Arabs, that's bs, ask 2 million Iranians who joined their Iraqi brothers hand in hand in Arabeen.

But yes we do hate a portion of Arabs, do you know which ones? The ones who also hate us, since ages ago. You don't get flowers for your hate. We are friendly to those who are friendly and enemy to those who consider us enemy. Simple as that. Oman, Iraq and Syria are good examples.

That's coming from your own racism. We don't hate Arabs, that's bs, ask 2 million Iranians who joined their Iraqi brothers hand in hand in Arabeen.

But yes we do hate a portion of Arabs, do you know which ones? The ones who also hate us, since ages ago. You don't get flowers for your hate. We are friendly to those who are friendly and enemy to those who consider us enemy. Simple as that. Oman, Iraq and Syria are good examples.

Which ones hated you ages ago? I thought Iran-Arab relations were okay-good several decades ago. By 'ages' you are implying many hundreds of years.

I'll look bro. But I'll be on this thread a great deal more to watch over things.
Brother he is lying, I often do not enter to Pakistanis and Saudis war, but that racsim always insult Iranians, for example call them Farisis which is an insult, or use mulla or mullahstan many times.

Unlike him I often do not use racsim words or insult anyone. Brother mods should block his report button, because he uses that unreasonablely. My brother please deal with him when he use insults and do not get banned. Also he needs to stop calling mods for my posts.

Which ones hated you ages ago? I thought Iran-Arab relations were okay-good several decades ago. By 'ages' you are implying many hundreds of years.
Yes I mean hundreds of years ago, the relations differed in different years of course, but generally, since Islam came, they have had a negative view about Iranians and return, Iranians also have had negative views about that part of Arab world.

Keep telling yourself those lies. In any case most Arabs know your nature and do not care about you. It's in fact your country and people that are obsessing about Arab events as evident from PDF alone.

That's exactly the opposite, you are the one who is obsessed with us, seeing most Arab members here blaming Iran for tsunamis, floods, sandstorms and every little thing happening in ME. Of course you'll get a response for them.

Keep telling yourself those lies. In any case most Arabs know your nature and do not care about you. It's in fact your country and people that are obsessing about Arab events as evident from PDF alone.

@IRAN 1802

I got some time on my hands and will contact the moderators. Your time is short-lived as usual on PDF and the next time you reappear again you will get the same ride. Try to test me and see once again.
Make sure I will get u banned due to racsim words. By the way half of the the members that u are saying is me are not banned. I have never got banned in a forun, make sure you can not ban me.

Yes I mean hundreds of years ago, the relations differed in different years of course, but generally, since Islam came, they have had a negative view about Iranians and return, Iranians also have had negative views about that part of Arab world.

So why do Iranians get offended when I point that out? After Islam, Persian/Arab Empires collided. Many things changed after that. Largely fall of Persian Empire. This is not something to brag or taunt about. I am just saying this is what causes modern day Iranians to dislike Arabs. But, how do they like other Arab Muslim historical figures if this is case? Shouldn't Iranians not be Muslim?

There are 1-2 Arabs that comment on the Iranian section. Farsi users on the other hand are found all the time on Arab topics. Such as this current thread and hundreds of others. We know how your obsession started. You are looking out for revenge due to historical humiliations. Not the other way around. You seem to have forgot this. I am here to remind you of that.

In any case you got some Tajiks in Tajikistan and Afghanistan to save and feed.

Syria thread is not your personal playground, it has anything to do with us, just like any other ME issue that is related to us.

Now tell me number of Iranian members posting in Arab Defence section.

So why do Iranians get offended when I point that out? After Islam, Persian/Arab Empires collided. Many things changed after that. Largely fall of Persian Empire. This is not something to brag or taunt about. I am just saying this is what causes modern day Iranians to dislike Arabs. But, how do they like other Arab Muslim historical figures if this is case? Shouldn't Iranians not be Muslim?

It's a bilateral way. Many Arabs also dislike Iranians, @Full Moon will definitely agree with me here. So we also hate those who hate us, this is very natural.

Israelis hate you, you hate Israel, don't you see my point? It's not like Arabs are sending flowers to Iranians and they answer with hate, this is not the case at all.

Arab Empire was not longer than 170 years. Iranians have had great empires, but never invaded Arabs, Iranians empires in general did not invade to Muslim states or countries. Peninsula Arabs after 170 years of beginning of Islam were very poor. Ottamans and Mongols seized their land, but Iranians never invaded Arabas.

It's a bilateral way. Many Arabs also dislike Iranians, @Full Moon will definitely agree with me here. So we also hate those who hate us, this is very natural.

Israelis hate you, you hate Israel, don't you see my point? It's not like Arabs are sending flowers to Iranians and they answer with hate, this is not the case at all.

Well you should of cleared up and stated its related to modern terms and not ancient ones. :)

Brother he is lying, I often do not enter to Pakistanis and Saudis war, but that racsim always insult Iranians, for example call them Farisis which is an insult, or use mulla or mullahstan many times.

Unlike him I often do not use racsim words or insult anyone. Brother mods should block his report button, because he uses that unreasonablely. My brother please deal with him when he use insults and do not get banned. Also he needs to stop calling mods for my posts.

No one will call anyone anything brother, please stay patient and calm.

Arab Empire was not longer than 170 years. Iranians have had great empires, but never invaded Arabs, Iranians empires in general did not invade to Muslim states or countries. Peninsula Arabs after 170 years of beginning of Islam were very poor. Ottamans and Mongols seized their land, but Iranians never invaded Arabas.

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Oscar @was

Stop al-hasani's report button.

@al-Hasani sounds like u want to cry a river!!!

@waz Is it possible to stop al-hasani's report button? He is using without reason.

My bro, when a post is reported we, the moderators are able to view the content and then decide what happens. Disabling a report button opens up a can of worms.

So far, it has been fine in this thread, bar a few off-topic posts regarding history. Please stop referring to him and I'm sure he will not respond to you.

My bro, when a post is reported we, the moderators are able to view the content and then decide what happens. Disabling a report button opens up a can of worms.

So far, it has been fine in this thread, bar a few off-topic posts regarding history. Please stop referring to him and I'm sure he will not respond to you.
Thank you brother.

I don't know who report every of my single posts!! Have good night n day.

To all my Saudis bro god lnows that I love your country and your people too since they are actually my own people the only problem we have is your regime they said they going to send their ambasadour to Baghdad that is a good sign but for some reason I still can't believe they have peace toward us!! I wish that I'm wrong strongly my wish that I'm wrong but the time is going to inform us weather I was wrong or right.

You are my brothers love you all I lived their for good time the people no doubt so nice but the regime?.

the criminal gangs invading syria ( our "rebels" ) are numbering maybe 40,000+... many of them gained experience in the invasion of libya in 2011 and shifted their beheadings and cuttings to syria.

majority of the killed in syria are supporters of the syrian government.

but where did you get the number of syrian army dead as being 120,000??

and some months back, when the syrian army retook the city of hama ( or homs?? ), the city saw the return of citizens who had fled when the city was over-run by fsa/qaeda/taliban/jemah etc.

am i correct on these points, @Syrian Lion...
Yes I agree with you.. the majority of Syrians killed are pro-Syria pro-Army ... of course every time Syrian army retakes towns people go back, because they know they are safe under the SAA... wherever F$A and AQ allies are found death is found, wherever SAA is found LIFE is found...

God Bless the Syrian Armed Forces

Yes I agree with you.. the majority of Syrians killed are pro-Syria pro-Army ... of course every time Syrian army retakes towns people go back, because they know they are safe under the SAA... wherever F$A and AQ allies are found death is found, wherever SAA is found LIFE is found...

God Bless the Syrian Armed Forces
Yeah,just like how the airstrikes that targeted a schoolbus, or how you killed 200 INNOCENTS, not Daesh, INNOCENTS in Raqqa on the pretext of killing "terrorists."
Or how 3 mass-graves were found in Shiekh Miskeen after the rebels took regime positions inside the city.
Life under the SAA is "better" because the SAA only occasionally bomb the cities they hold. Otherwise, they're bombing everything else everywhere else.
You will fry in hell with your dictator.

B5fsZhVCcAAavbL.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom