What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Almost every Muslim regime is largely a total failure with very few exceptions. The GCC is somewhat blessed with visionary leaders that on quite a few instances actually serve the interests of their people and countries but not even on all fronts.

You should always look at the ancient historical (Semitic), Islamic, ethnic, religious, family/clan/tribal, cultural, linguistic ties between the common man and woman rather than unelected regimes or failures of regimes throughout the Arab world.

We don't have to agree with everything or in this case on the future of Syria but we will remain brothers by virtue of us being fellow Arabs.

Thanks for the nice words. You lived in KSA? A Basrawi?
As refugee yes> But I'm not Basrawi I'm from NAJAF.

As refugee yes> But I'm not Basrawi I'm from NAJAF.

KSA is the home of every Arab or at least should be. Najafis and in general people of Southern Iraq have deep ties to KSA and vice versa. It's a shame that our failed regimes do not work towards what unites us and our interests but instead hijack the nations and peoples.

We can only pray for better times in the region and an end to the bloodshed. From Libya to Yemen to Iraq and Syria. And obviously for better regimes to prevail.

Last edited:
Islamic Front using their homemade 23mm Anti-Material Rifle again:
Islamic Front | Aleppo: Destruction of a Kornet's sites belonging to sectarian militia on the Bureij front in eastern Aleppo.

Using mortars:
Islamic Front | Aleppo: Hitting a gathering of the sectarian militia on the Breij front with mortars.

Airstrikes on Al-Bab by Assad's airforce left 54 civilians dead and more than 100 injured. Would post videos/pictures but too graphic.

Ever wonder that it might be your fault? Iran has a history of persecuting anyone who isn't Iranian or anyone who isn't Shiite. And supporting that persecution in other countries.
And then you still scream "unity."

Funny, because Christians were mostly very well before the 'revolution', before some nutsacks coming from nowhere trying to prosecute them, enslave them and change their faith. Maybe that's a reason why absolute majority of Christians in Syria either tend to side with Assad or stay neutral, because too many lunatic nutjobs are on the opposition side. About Iran's Christians, don't you worry about them, they are living a decent life in Iran, much better than many Shiites also.

lol, an Iranian wishing his terrorist friend a happy Christmas.
We will destroy Assad and his supporters, we will destroy Iran's influence in the Middle East, and we will ultimately destroy the biggest enemy of Islam: Iran.
Then Israel is next on the "to destroy" list.
We are always with FSA from the beginning. Eventually the head of the snake will be cut off and it will be a victory for the will of the Syrian people.

We will destroy Assad and his supporters, we will destroy Iran's influence in the Middle East, and we will ultimately destroy the biggest enemy of Islam: Iran.
U terrorists are getting killed in Syria everyday!
Ever wonder that it might be your fault? Iran has a history of persecuting anyone who isn't Iranian or anyone who isn't Shiite. And supporting that persecution in other countries.
And then you still scream "unity."
Situation of Christians, Sunnis etc... in Iran is 1 billion times better then the territories that your beloved blood suckers are ruling them.
We are always with FSA from the beginning. Eventually the head of the snake will be cut off and it will be a victory for the will of the Syrian people.
Exactly. Head of snake is Turkey, who made civil war in Syria. Most of Syrian people are in the side of regime and SAA, Not terrorists.

Last edited:
FSA Southern Front rebels and Furqan brigades have launched a new wave of attacks in Quneitra and captured Tal Kroum and Tal Bzak

FSA Saif al-Sham using a TOW against a regime tank in Tal al-Kroum

FSA Southern Front rebels and Furqan brigades have launched a new wave of attacks in Quneitra and captured Tal Kroum and Tal Bzak

FSA Saif al-Sham using a TOW against a regime tank in Tal al-Kroum

Arab terrorists supporter of FSA. :tsk:

That's what rebels and terrorists usually have: A very big mouth and that's why they usually end up eating a barrel bomb or a bullet. A big mouth will not win a war.
And lol at Israel thing, says the same guy who cheered on Israeli planes bombing Syria. Rebels are Israel's best buddies and one who believes otherwise, is out of this world.

Last edited:
@Syrian Lion

Merry Christmas, bro.wish you and your people a joyful year with the blessing of God and victory for your nation against terrorism.we never forget that, Syria was among the very few countries that stood up with us in our 8 years war with Saddam.we can all remember the Syrian support during H3 operation as well as the help to our missile industry.now its our turn to back you guys in the war with terrorism.this is a duty, I must say.I assure you a bright future is awaiting Syria.what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Cheers:cheers:
Thank you brother... Syria and Iran relations go way back :cheers:....

and to the rest of the members, it is the best to ignore the little kid name thrax.... he is not Syrian, and I'm very sure of it... and if he wants pretend he knows Arabic he uses google translate lol...

Thank you brother... Syria and Iran relations go way back :cheers:....

and to the rest of the members, it is the best to ignore the little kid name thrax.... he is not Syrian, and I'm very sure of it... and if he wants pretend he knows Arabic he uses google translate lol...
No sane person support terrorists.
The terrorists from 50 countries of the world who are killing Syrian Army soldiers, people of the Syria and are ruining the beautiful country Syria.

Back
Top Bottom