What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Hanged because she protected herself against Farsi rapists.
actually its sad. that was a complicated case. I hope some day execution is removed for many crimes. the problem lies in sharia.

Do you mean that PressTV terrorist? :lol:, she got in a car accident. How are you comparing a car accident with a systematic genocide of women in Iran?
a swift way to get rid of unwanted persons. lol. pathetic.

That's your fantasy. We explained the situation.
do you expect to persuade anybody?

Last edited:
Some Farsi trolls need this:

47fe28f98a50e0c0dbee50616cce5dcf.jpg

Now I understand the domestic policies of Iran. Without these methods, it is hard to keep Farsi in order.

Syria Update : British Commander ( William Hassmou Kaleenak ) killed in at Sakr Island * no way out * 04/11/2014 *

Two Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) field commanders were killed at Sakr Island earlier today, when the Syrian Arab Army’s 104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard attacked an ISIS command-and-control center, destroying the base’s fortifications and killing the militants inside. Among the dead ISIS militants was the field commander, William Hassmou Kaleenak – his British passport was discovered among his possessions. His companion and ISIS field commander, Ahmad Bakeer, was also among the dead ISIS militants at Sakr Island.

how about the journalist woman killed by Turkish intelligence? lol. you r trying to show Turkey as a paradise for human rights. the biggest prison for journalists in the world.
Terrorist propagandists hiding behind journalist identity, who cares what the world says this is our struggle and we will do whats neccessary.
Most of the biggest media outlets in Turkey are critical to goverment but they dont get arrested because they arent making propaganda for terrorists, go and make propaganda for isis in US and lets see if they arrest you.

On the other hand there isnt any independent journalist in Iran so you better be quiet on this issue.
And dont let me repeat myself again.

errorist propagandists hiding behind journalist identity, who cares what the world says this is our struggle and we will do whats neccessary.
Most of the biggest media outlets in Turkey are critical to goverment but they dont get arrested because they arent making propaganda for terrorists, go and make propaganda for isis in US and lets see if they arrest you.
On the other hand there isnt any independent journalist in Iran so you better be quiet on this issue.
And dont let me repeat myself again.
thanks for being straight.

Its all in the past while Iran is still hundred times worse.
ohh. past. only force causes an ottomonist youngTurk to act like human.
I don't know why you turkish guys r so obsessed with human rights. all ME countries suck when it comes to human rights.

ohh. past. only force causes an ottomonist youngTurk to act like human.
I don't know why you turkish guys r so obsessed with human rights. all ME countries suck when it comes to human rights.
I dont get the first part of your comment so i will ignore it.

It wasnt Turks who raised the Human rights issue but Iranians, Turkey may have problems regarding Human rights compared to Europe but still has the best record among ME nations
Better to compare yourself with Europe and try to improve instead of comparing yourself with ME and be comfortable with the situation.

I dont get the first part of your comment so i will ignore it.
It wasnt Turks who raised the Human rights issue but Iranians, Turkey may have problems regarding Human rights compared to Europe but still has the best record among ME nations
Better to compare yourself with Europe and try to improve instead of comparing yourself with ME and be comfortable with the situation.
i guess you guys started first. you know better than me its all a show. are alewites and kurds really satisfied with your human rights? don't try to idealize turkey.

i guess you guys started first. you know better than me its all a show. are alewites and kurds really satisfied with your human rights? don't try to idealize turkey.
Alevis have nothing to complain, they are free to do whatever they want, their only demand is that their religion should be officially recognized.
Kurds are largely satisfied, they also have every freedom, only separatists are moaning for autonomy which they wont get.

Back
Top Bottom