What's new

American TV Journalist, who Exposed Turkey's Support to ISIS, Dies in 'Suspicious' Car Accident

You mean köroglu? Köroglu represents something else, he has nothing related to the sultan.

132213747676956n5m6n.jpg
I don't know about a koroglou, but I know about a kouroughli...[They may mean the same with a different spelling.A kouroughly is a descendant from a union between a turkish (soldier known as Janissaires) and of a local woman.... They were severely discriminated against, and rebelled often against the odjak.

I don't know about a koroglou, but I know about a kouroughli...[They may mean the same with a different spelling.A kouroughly is a descendant from a union between a turkish (soldier known as Janissaires) and of a local woman.... They were severely discriminated against, and rebelled often against the odjak.

Possible. Turkish meaning of the word: The son of the blind (man).

Anyways..

@Ceylal

I have done some research for you.... from the photos it can't be understand. But car was coming from the side road. Driver said, "I was speeding, i misunderstood the signs".

Here are the official reports for better understanding.

1414129985-26450125.jpg

vvv(1).jpg

Anyways..

@Ceylal

I have done some research for you.... from the photos it can't be understand. But car was coming from the side road. Driver said, "I was speeding, i misunderstood the signs".

Here are the official reports for better understanding.

1414129985-26450125.jpg

vvv(1).jpg
awesome catch. if there was a thread where we can save such proof instead of searching everytime again, it would be even better.

OT: Report says she didnt have her safety belt on. of course this was also a part of the conspiracy.

You didn't to go to that length...You need to send that copy to the newspaper that came up with the story...:cheers:
Good job!..

You didn't to go to that length...You need to send that copy to the newspaper that came up with the story...:cheers:
Good job!..
Who Press TV? Yeah lets tell Press TV the truth im sure they will apologize since they care for the truth, you are one funny guy i have to give you that. :lol:

@Sinan you surprise me over and over again, where do you get those infos, sometimes i dont believe you are an engineer. :)

If the truth comes out, every country that is at war with Isis will embargo all trade, food, travel and medicine to turkey. That is why turkey is afraid of this woman.Turkey will do anything to hide the truth even assassinate a young woman

@Sinan you surprise me over and over again, where do you get those infos, sometimes i dont believe you are an engineer. :)
:D

People piss me off, i get very determined :)

If the truth comes out, every country that is at war with Isis will embargo all trade, food, travel and medicine to turkey. That is why turkey is afraid of this woman.Turkey will do anything to hide the truth even assassinate a young woman

Read the thread first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom