What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Al- Hasakah Province: YPG fighters seized the v towns of Thmad, Naddan, Dibeh, Om Azzam and Naqra as well as they seized some farmlands in the southwest of Ras al- Ayn city.

U.S.- led coalition warplanes attacked places in al- Arjeh area in the countryside of al- Ya’robeyyih “Tal Kojar” leading to kill 2 men; it is unknown whether they are civilians or IS militants.

The regime forces supported by NDF launched a raid on people’s houses in the neighborhood of al- Aziziyyi in

Tell Dibeh is appr. 12km far from Ras al-Ain/Serekaniye in the southwest direction. Thamad lies in south of Dibeh.

image.jpg

Just post the article instead. Better hope its not from farsnews, pisstv or some anti-Turkey site
Do i really have to post links in off topic section to show you about 360 police officer get sacked just in july 201r because they investgated cortuption in government .
BBC News - Hundreds of Turkish police officers dismissed

Police purge undermines Turkish security operations, sacked officers say

About the journalists it happend a little sooner .
64 journalists under arrest, Turkish main opposition announces - POLITICS

Turkey’s Jailed Journalists - The New Yorker

By the way why not search for world largest journalists prison .

And honnestly if for you acceptable news agency is Recep Tayyip news then sorry i dont acknowledge it as credible source for information

Do i really have to post links in off topic section to show you about 360 police officer get sacked just in july 201r because they investgated cortuption in government .
BBC News - Hundreds of Turkish police officers dismissed

Police purge undermines Turkish security operations, sacked officers say

About the journalists it happend a little sooner .
64 journalists under arrest, Turkish main opposition announces - POLITICS

Turkey’s Jailed Journalists - The New Yorker

By the way why not search for world largest journalists prison .

And honnestly if for you acceptable news agency is Recep Tayyip news then sorry i dont acknowledge it as credible source for information
What has this to do with 'Ottoman corruption' as you wrote??

These cases are about purging the Gulen movement, they infiltrate top positions, spy, blackmail, leak stuff for their own good and work together with opposition just to get rid of akp. I dont care what the rest thinks about us, these purges must continue for the good of whole Turkey, not only akp. Their leader is in the US, gets help from cia and the US doesnt send him to Turkey. You are smart enough to conclude that he's just a traitor conveniently used by foreigners.
Sure akp is not perfect and corrupt like any political party, but such traitors are way worse. Let me guess, you thought govt hunts anyone who is against them? In that case such negative articles and anti-govt news sites wouldnt exist in the first place.

Activists: Most of the CPs in #SheikhMaskin town (#Daraa Prov.) are now under Rebels control, heavy clashes going around Brigade 82.

Rebels also said that #Nawa-#SheikhMaskin road under their full control, and the Regime military leader in #SheikhMaskin was killed.
#Syria

Some activists said (unconfirmed yet) that Regime fighters retreated from Brigade 82 HQ to the Regime military positions in E-#SheikhMaskin.

archicivilians (@archicivilians) on Twitter

#Syria #Homs Clashes btw #Assad-forces & #IslamicState continues about control of gas fields west of #Palmyra

#Syria #Homs Clashes btw #Assad-forces & #IslamicState continues about control of desert town o #Sokhna

#Syria #Daraa Dozens of dead #Assad-forces arrived in Military Hospital/#Sanamein from battle in Shaykh Miskin city

Mark (@markito0171) on Twitter

Last edited:
What has this to do with 'Ottoman corruption' as you wrote??

These cases are about purging the Gulen movement, they infiltrate top positions, spy, blackmail, leak stuff for their own good and work together with opposition just to get rid of akp. I dont care what the rest thinks about us, these purges must continue for the good of whole Turkey, not only akp. Their leader is in the US, gets help from cia and the US doesnt send him to Turkey. You are smart enough to conclude that he's just a traitor conveniently used by foreigners.
Sure akp is not perfect and corrupt like any political party, but such traitors are way worse. Let me guess, you thought govt hunts anyone who is against them? In that case such negative articles and anti-govt news sites wouldnt exist in the first place.
The relation is that right now one of the Ottoman sultans rule over turkey , and interesting they became Gulen and PKK terrorist after started to investigate the Sultan and his political party or after wrote articles that criticize him .

#Homs: Image: #SAA soldier flash Victory symbol near Shaer Gas Field, image reportedly from today. #Syria

View attachment 146003

That's not confirmed though.

Confirmed SAA advance, but not for Shaer.

Homs Province: The regime army could re-capture Jhar and al- Moher gas wells as well as Hayyan Gas Company in the eastern countryside of Homs, where IS militants took control over Hayyan Gas Company at the end of last October after violent clashes with the regime army and shelling by the regime forces on IS positions in the area.

An IS militant blew up himself yesterday night in a booby- trapped vehicle near a regime’s position near the city of Tadmor.

The warplanes carried out 2 barrel bombs on the city of al- Rastan injuring a child and a woman.

SOHR

Back
Top Bottom