What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Nice copy paste from militaryphotos.com
If you talk about videos I found them by simply youtubing الشيخ مسكين . I almost not visit MP there because I get annoyed by Assad fanboys there.

al-Hasakah province: YPG forces have taken over 6 towns southwest of Ras al-Ein "Sere Kaneh" since yesterday, in addition to its surrounding villages, after violent clashes against the IS, what killed a number of fighters from the IS and YPG.

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights | Facebook

ISIS releases about 100 Kurdish detainees

Reliable sources informed SOHR that IS released 93 of Kurdish detainees arrested in February when they were going to Iraqi Kurdistan Region where they were arrested in Aalya area on the road of Tal Abyad- Ras al- Ayn on charge of being Kurds and supporting the Kurdish Democratic Union Party and that six of them sentenced of robbery where IS was going to cut their hands in that time. In addition to, conflicting sources reported to SOHR that IS released 53 Kurdish detainees from its jails in the city of Manbej in the northern eastern countryside of Aleppo and that some of them could enter the Turkish territories.

the fate of 40 others is still unknown after ISIS released them yesterday, sources reported to SOHR that the IS moved them into al-Raqqa after detaining them and stayed there until the IS released dozens of them.While the fate of 70 Kurdish detainees is still unknown.

Situation in Aleppo. Doesnt look brilliant for anti-Assad forces there.

4f9f971d44f373da48354c1b25e4a536._.jpg

If you talk about videos I found them by simply youtubing الشيخ مسكين . I almost not visit MP there because I get annoyed by Assad fanboys there.

Blame the Jewish community in the United States. They along with republicans have developed such mentality that is very anti-Muslim and it is back firing against Israeli's in the Syrian conflict.

IS has published a new 20 minutes long video called "The Resolve of The Defiant".

Video is partially graphic. But necessary to watch. It contains video footage from the battles in and around Ayn Al-Arab (Kobane).

Important footage:
- MANPAD hit on Iraqi helicopter.
- SVBIED attacks in Ayn al-Arab.
- House to house battle tactics.
- Stealth attacks against YPG.

Warning: Extremely graphic. It has been uploaded to Dailymotion.
I just finished watching the video. It contains tons of dead Kurdish PKK/YPG terrorists. Same terrorist who killed Turkish soldiers last week. It might not solve our pain but indeed the revenge for our soldiers will be taken until the Kurdish terrorist nests are emptied out.

Firqa Fajr al-Tawhid released a new video. Rebels took over Zimrin. Interesting footage, looks like from Hollywood movie. Escaping Assadists were driveby shooting at the rebels. Rebels retaliated. Car crashed. Assadists were captured dead.

whats the link

al-Hasakah province: YPG forces have taken over 6 towns southwest of Ras al-Ein "Sere Kaneh" since yesterday, in addition to its surrounding villages, after violent clashes against the IS, what killed a number of fighters from the IS and YPG.

By mid-september, when IS started offensive, YPG was threatening Mabroukah from the east.
Ras al-Ain/Serekaniye -> Mabroukah = appr. 35km

By November, IS is 15km far from Ras al-Ain/Serekaniye.
Ras al-Ain/Serekaniye -> Thamad. YPG is still behind mid-september lines.

And if rumors true, Peshmerga also entered Ras al-Ain through Ceylanpinar.

no wonder people say most Iranians here are backward. you teach them something you know better, you present proof, still they parrot whatever their mullah (media) or whatever suits them.

here:
Sözcü Gazetesi - Politika, Ekonomi, Spor ve Magazin Haberleri
Haberler Güncel Ekonomi ve Politika Haberleri Türkiye'nin En Cesur Gazetesi Radikal'de!
Haber, Haberler, Güncel Haberler, Ekonomi, Dünya, Gündem Haberleri, Son Dakika, - Zaman Gazetesi
Hürriyet Daily News | LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION

these sites often/always question and criticize akp.
friction with Gulen and pkk already existed before the corruptions became public.
do some proper research before you make yourself look as a clown in front of Turks, your knowledge is so little and groundless, i feel like putting you on the ignore list just to stop wasting time with you.
Guess my sources are not from Turkey if you look you see all the source are foreign or based on international organization findings and if you don't like horriat link just go and Google search "The Biggest Journalist Prison" in Google .
and instead of insulting answer the question . all your insults are only mean one thing and that is you accept that you have been defeated in that discussion .

ISIS moves on in YPG/PKK terrorist checkpoints.

a847b5a04d54678de1d2bd07e6f287e9.jpg

The Kurds think they see something in the distance.

ee88345ace4bdebe2597660f49b0c18f.jpg

Decide to check it out

107ca56c6975ebea7b5706d6e4396c45.jpg

Suddenly they met with a rain of bullets

ISIS moves in:
53520bc202c27af9d5b96e398e41399f.jpg

1e4a3737431512a56a2649b84e9a9b3a.jpg

3c2b5e927332de1323ee9aba36c64c77.jpg

18d052f2a5c6fd3e7642b6635da46ca7._.jpg

Finishing bullet to the head. The remaining of the video is too graphic to show.

caaa7cde8678011edd904f8ee2cb975a.jpg

Later they also burn drugs and cigarettes that PKK/YPG get their revenue and finance from to stage terrorism in neighboring countries

CC bombs Ahrar al Sham:

Basically the openly side Assad. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom