What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Kataib Ansar Al-Sham attacks Assadist militias with 120mm artillery in Jisr ash-Shugur countryside.

It is kalima-i tawhid: No God other than Allah, Muhammed is his Messenger.

Its logo contains two "ha" letters. Harakat Hazm.

View attachment 143958

That's not moderate. Certainly extremist compared to the green white black three red stars FSA. They have a Taliban like flag. That doesn't strike me as moderate at all.

Flag_of_the_Hazm_Movement.svg

Last edited:
Pro-Assad forces oblige civilians in Qamishli to join army

November 4, 2014

Qamishli, Syria
– On Monday, the Syrian regime’s security forces launched a campaign of arrests in the city Qamishli (Qamishlo), northeast Syria, to capture young men and transfer them to the compulsory military service.

Heavy patrols of deployed security forces stormed dozens of houses in the city and arrested dozens of young men to lead them later to the military headquarters of Qamishli, eyewitnesses told ARA News.

“They are taking our sons to death under the pretext of performing a national duty,” the mother of one of captured young men cried, breaking into tears while talking to ARA News.

The Military Recruitment Division in Qamishli has been filled up with men, who will soon be transferred to conflict zones in other provinces across Syria, according to activists.

Speaking to ARA News, the Kurdish activist Haitham Mohammed reported that the pro-Assad security forces arrested youths through scattered patrols deployed heavily in the city center.

“The campaign of arrests also included people who have already done the compulsory military service; they are taken agan to join backup military forces,” Mohammed said.

Noteworthy, the region saw a wide campaign of arrests carried out by the Assayish (security forces of the Democratic Union Party PYD) last month, when hundreds of young Kurds were arrested.

Pro-Assad forces oblige civilians in Qamishli to join army - ARA News

Egypt’s Islamist Militant Group Swears Allegiance to IS: Reports | World | RIA Novosti
MOSCOW, November 4 (RIA Novosti) - Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, a powerful Islamist group in Egypt's Sinai peninsula, on Monday swore allegiance to the leader of the violent Islamic State movement which is fighting for the control of Syria and Iraq, the group said in a statement quoted by Reuters.

"After entrusting God we decided to swear allegiance to the emir of the faithful Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, caliph of the Muslims in Syria and Iraq and in other countries," the militants said.

Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis is considered to be the most active Islamist insurgency in Egypt. The group has reportedly been coordinating its activities with the radical IS. Last week, the Egyptian government declared a state of emergency following a dramatic increase in militant attacks on its police and military personnel.

Islamic State rose to prominence in summer after a rapid advance in Syria and Iraq that helped it win large swathes of land in both countries. The group has been in combat with the Syrian armed forces since 2011. Its official goal is to create a caliphate in the controlled territories.

Rest in peace nabeel . and happy birthday brother .......

13 years ago, the anti-Taliban forces captured all of Afghanistan within a month backed up by US airpower. It's worrying that Kurds have barely made a dent in the Islamic State's assault on Kobane even with international support. I think their aspirations for an independent Kurdistan should be taken down a few notches.
US should accept a Sunni state with the help of moderates. ISIS can't be defeated because it has the help of Sunni tribes that were crushed by Shia and Kurds. These two groups committed a lot of crimes against sunni Arabs. And it is still continuing. I read Kurds are attacking Sunni Arabs because they don't want to fight for Kurdish terrorist organization. The pay check Kurds will pay will be very great. Mark my words. Every time they are doing the dirty job of an external party and like every time they let the Kurds getting massacred because they can't stop the revenge. The Sunni Arab revenge will be great and I think the Kurds should start a peace process with Isis and Sunni Arabs before it is too late.

Do you expect me to be an expert of Iranian cinematology? LOL
so please don't wade into something you don't know.

Does it matter? From one week ago:
how about the journalist woman killed by Turkish intelligence? lol. you r trying to show Turkey as a paradise for human rights. the biggest prison for journalists in the world.

so please don't wade into something you don't know.

how about the journalist woman killed by Turkish intelligence? lol. you r trying to show Turkey as a paradise for human rights. the biggest prison for journalists in the world.
Do you mean that PressTV terrorist? :lol:, she got in a car accident. How are you comparing a car accident with a systematic genocide of women in Iran?

again throwing stone in the dark .
Hanged because of murder and then because of lying and showing no remorse could not get pardon

So she should feel remose for her rapists? I start to feel sympathy for Iranian women. They are not allowed to defend themselves against farsi rapists. This only happens in societies where women and men are not equal.

Back
Top Bottom