What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

Dont put words on my mouth. May be its hard for you comprehend what I am saying.. There is no absolute fool proof method of banning ****..People will find a way to watch **** if they needed it. There are pron books available even for 5 rs now a days. Good luck with stopping **** all together.

There is a relation between Excessive usage of **** and excessive perversion of a person , i don't know if it leads to Rape but i suggest the "Great **** experiment thread" in seniors section ...

There is a relation between Excessive usage of **** and excessive perversion of a person , i don't know if it leads to Rape but i suggest the "Great **** experiment thread" in seniors section ...

Offcource, excess of watching **** will also create lots of misconceptions too. But do you really think a complete ban is possible?

Considering there is scientific evidence to prove my claim and nothing to substantiated your opinion, there is nothing to discuss. Especially since it pertains to India and not BD.

I thought this was a open forum? If thats the case, you indians should never discuss anything thats not related to non indian matters.

@seiko yeh ley Supreme court ki judgement

Ban on **** sites: Supreme Court issues notices to ministries

'**** sites cause crime against women': Supreme Court demands immediate action to create a ****-free India

Now say Supreme court is COMMUNAL :D

What it has to do with communal or secular? Where in my argument you see I am criticizing Modi apart from the last reply to you regarding misplaced priority? My argument was all about banning **** will show how helps the youth from spoiling themselves. You really think youth will not be spoiled after banning ****.. They will find alternative source for ****..

I dont know where to draw line when it comes to preserving culture and I dont care what a guy in his 20s is watching because he's an adult and is free to take his own decisions but.........
1)it does occasionally worry me to see that preteens also 've access to things which at their age should not be so easily available to 'em.
2) when you ban such sites then whoever wants to watch such things would 've to spend some extra money to watch it...meaning the frequency with which a guy watches adult sites will reduce.
3) when the frequency reduces then it effects the demand and thus lowering the frequency with which such videos 're made. We do know that now this industry indulges in some nefarious activities where in they use small kids to shoot such videos.
4) You do know that some get addicted to such adult sites...once the access is banned such an addiction would not exist anymore.
it feels atrocious when such adult ads pop up when a kid is accessing internet.(These days Children have to access net for academic reasons ...as small as grade 1 kids 're also encouraged to do so).
these 're the reasons why i support this decision.

There is a nice poem in Bengali by Tagore about discovery of shoes, one king once thought "I am the king, and I have so much dirt on my feet!", he ordered for a prompt solution and the advisors came up with the brilliant idea of covering the entire kingdom with leather! The work started accordingly, after wasting a lot of cattle and money they realized that it would be a futile effort, king was sad. And then an old man from the villages visited the king and said he can help. King was amused, but he agreed. Then the old man took the measurement of the king's feet, and made a leather cover for his feet; and shoes were invented!! :-)

There is no effective way to control **** on internet even after spending huge resources, there will always be a way around and teens will be the first to figure that out, social media will help in spreading the new found tricks. Far better method is individual monitoring by parents and school, don't give kids access to internet on mobile, keep the computers in open area, install password protected parental control software and screenshot recorder to check what the kid is surfing, most internet security softwares come with this feature, they are cheap, some are even free. This method is effective, costs less, and easy. Btw, internet plans are far more costlier than Rs.5-10 DVDs, imagine how much data one single DVD can carry, kids can rent them and copy them also, how do you stop it without personal monitoring? :)

LOLu instead i asked to ask the most UNCOMFORTABLE questions to the Govt.
That entirely varies from individuals to individuals, my friend. Which you find most uncomfortable, the other might not.

There are some "needs" which needs to be kept in check. That is why our culture had the tradition of students being "brahmacharya". It was practised for a good reason.

That is why this culture cold co-exist with khajuraho and Dev dasis and Nagarvadhu.
I did not question the government's intent or rather their moral right to do so. What I was thinking is the way to do it.

Isnt it the misplaced priorities of the government then? I mean rather than worry about ****, they should have plenty of issues which needed their attention.

Whats there to prioritize ?? they simply Ban it . Are we so incompetent that govt. can't do more than 1 thing at a time ? Seriously...WTF are you talking about ? Its one of those cheesy lines which is thrown up on the forum once in a while :lol:

Church already preaches about the sins of watching ****.. :lol:

Yeah, just like when they banned bars in Kerala on Church's urging all mallus were arguing how it was the need of the hour in Kerala, now since this is coming from Hindutva govt, it is BAD and going to make us another Pakistan.

Isnt it the misplaced priorities of the government then? I mean rather than worry about ****, they should have plenty of issues which needed their attention.
ouch,,,,,lagav di mirchiiiiii:D

What it has to do with communal or secular? Where in my argument you see I am criticizing Modi apart from the last reply to you regarding misplaced priority? My argument was all about banning **** will show how helps the youth from spoiling themselves. You really think youth will not be spoiled after banning ****.. They will find alternative source for ****..

OK, so just oppose SC, as GOI is just following it's DIKTAT.

But i guess there are circumstantial evidences that all the buildings in the corridors of powers are communal as they are Saffron in color :D

Offcource, excess of watching **** will also create lots of misconceptions too. But do you really think a complete ban is possible?

They don't need to completely Ban it , not many know how to access **** sites using Proxy servers . They will definitely massivly reduce the amount of people influenced by **** ..

Whats there to prioritize ?? they simply Ban it . Are we so incompetent that govt. can't do more than 1 thing at a time ? Seriously...WTF are you talking about ? Its one of those cheesy lines which is thrown up on the forum once in a while :lol:

Again read the quote which I was replying..

Back
Top Bottom