What's new

PREPARATION FOR RIOTS: Indian Govt suspends internet in Haryana in run up to planned radical VHP march to Muslim majority district of Nuh

Like the radical Hindu rapist organisation, VHP, which has decided they can terrorize any areas they like? When are your state forces going to beat this band of rapist poojaris to a pulp and prosecute them?
as soon as you stop beating your wife. Have you stopped beating your wife?

@hatehs - in case you are not aware, the question I asked you is not original. It is commonly used to show how not to ask questions. I quoted it to you to demonstrate how wrong your question is

as soon as you stop beating your wife. Have you stopped beating your wife?

@hatehs - in case you are not aware, the question I asked you is not original. It is commonly used to show how not to ask questions. I quoted it to you to demonstrate how wrong your question is
Ganday jahil pajeet, your demonstration doesn't work. My question isn't loaded because WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THE VHP IS PLANNING ON TAKING OUT THIS MARCH AGAINST POLICE ORDERS. It's completely reasonable to ask pajeets who talk about beating people to a pulp why their sense of law and order falters when rapist Hindus are the ones violating police orders and planning riots.

Ganday jahil pajeet, your demonstration doesn't work. My question isn't loaded because WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THE VHP IS PLANNING ON TAKING OUT THIS MARCH AGAINST POLICE ORDERS. It's completely reasonable to ask pajeets who talk about beating people to a pulp why their sense of law and order falters when rapist Hindus are the ones violating police orders and planning riots.
you should ask this of your fellow jihadis.
now you see why you are an idiot?

now you see why you are an idiot?
I don't care for your pathetic attempts at trying to downplay the fact that a radical Hindu terrorist outfit known for involvement in rioting, lynching, and gangraping is yet again flouting local government orders to carry out another riot and your countrymen aren't doing anything to them since they are Hindu.

I don't care for your pathetic attempts at trying to downplay the fact that a radical Hindu terrorist outfit known for involvement in rioting, lynching, and gangraping is yet again flouting local government orders to carry out another riot and your countrymen aren't doing anything to them since they are Hindu.
why do you think anyone cares about you not caring? you are immaterial

Ok, now show me how little you care by buzzing off, pajeet.
nono, I care a lot about misguided children like you and always look for ways to help the likes of you get rid of your negative compulsions such as hate, idiocy, jealousy and several other complexes that you develop due to constant failure

Lol. They don't need permissions for religious processions. Muslims need to know that we don't need special permissions to do our processions anywhere in India. They don't own any neighborhoods. They will be dealt with bulldozers if they think they have some special rights in India.

Administration is just worried about the G20 event otherwise they is nothing to stop us from going anywhere.
My Nana was tehsildar of Nuh before partition and they never had sh!t like this until the Nazi BJP have come to power. In those times the Hindus dared not to stick their necks out else it would have been chopped off. Elections must be near BJP is showing its ugly Nazi traits.

negative compulsions such as hate, idiocy, jealousy and several other complexes that you develop due to constant failure
Pajeet thinks apologia for radical Hindu rapists and thugs will improve anyone's view of his vile community. Chal nikal pajeet.

Pajeet thinks apologia for radical Hindu rapists and thugs will improve anyone's view of his vile community. Chal nikal pajeet.
such insolence. puppies do that I guess. nobody can help you if you don't try

My Nana was tehsildar of Nuh before partition and they never had sh!t like this until the Nazi BJP have come to power. In those times the Hindus dared not to stick their necks out else it would have been chopped off. Elections must be near BJP is showing its ugly Nazi traits.
Lol. You Nana was never in India. Nobody believes your bravado story given we are now seeing Pakistanis as being fattus who are controlled by a half a million army. You are the most subservient people on this planet at the moment. Stop your bravado, it's embarrassing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom