What's new

PREPARATION FOR RIOTS: Indian Govt suspends internet in Haryana in run up to planned radical VHP march to Muslim majority district of Nuh

Lol. You could be unemployed in Canada. Muslims generally are.

What you think, what the reality is completely different. In few years, you would be crying even in Canada.

Obsessed radical saving my posts.
Buddy I am not obsessed like you spending 20 hrs on Twitter or PDF
Saving God knows how many of these pics
Today only you have spent at least 16 hrs on this site by your post count
You are a obsessed radical

Why don't you comment on your henious practises hphobe?
Comment on some practises by pakistanis and Muslims as well they can do no wrong of course?
Do you honestly believe you are doing something productive with your life spending 20 hrs on Twitter no one cares
Not surprised this radical finds it difficult to condemn Devadasi sex slavery.

Holy cope. You're still trying to do the "Mujlimj are useless and pathetic saar"? Haven't we already established that the real pathetic and useless community is the one which tolerates this happening to their own daughters, sisters and mothers?
Want to compare avg median of wealth?

Buddy I am not obsessed like you spending 20 hrs on Twitter or PDF
Pazeet cope.
Today only you have spent at least 16 hrs on this site by your post count
Cope.
You are a obsessed radical
You support radical Brahmins enslaving low-caste women. You can't call anyone radical here.

Want to compare avg median of wealth?
Want to compare number of Pakistani devadasis vs Indian devadasis instead?

Yes Muslims do no wrong radical spamming scum
Never said that. Meanwhile you clearly find it hard to condemn a Brahmin taking a girl and condemning her to a life of sex slavery. Not going to reply to you anymore, you obsessed, seething radical.

I was on vacation in Pakistan when that happened
Vacation in Pakistan the exact time your country banned internet
And the previous 3 day saying I don't use VPN
Consider yourself extremely lucky or extremely unlucky may your luck prosper radical scum

Never said that. Meanwhile you clearly find it hard to condemn a Brahmin taking a girl and condemning her to a life of sex slavery. Not going to reply to you anymore, you obsessed, seething radical
Hahahahaha

Seethe.

Spend more hrs on Twitter and pdf
Proof?
Seethe.

Vacation in Pakistan the exact time your country banned internet
And the previous 3 day saying I don't use VPN
Consider yourself extremely lucky or extremely unlucky may your luck prosper radical scum
Take your meds. You used to think a guy called "Hphobe" was your baap. Now you think I'm your baap. Now you think I'm your baap but I'm hiding in Pakistan and using a VPN to pretend I'm in Canada. Deranged gobar devouring radical.

What proof you idiot anyone can calculate how much time you spend on pdf by post time and difference between them and the time required to dedicate your life to finding your hateful impulses in Twitter @Hphobe
Weren't you going to not reply to me ?

Want to compare number of Pakistani devadasis vs Indian devadasis instead?
Spam post rape threads here for all I care
Seeting scum

Now you think I'm your baap but I'm hiding in Pakistan and using a VPN to pretend I'm in Canada.
Oh but you are 🫨

What proof you idiot anyone can calculate how much time you spend on pdf by post time and difference between them and the time required to dedicate your life to finding your hateful impulses @Hphobe
I'm not some gobar brained pazeet who got through school thanks to rejervations and quotas so I don't need hours to craft posts LMAO. You probably think I spend 20 hours here because it takes you 30 minutes to write a post with proper grammar. It takes 5 SECONDS TO COPY PASTE A LINK. It takes 30 SECONDS to reply to some jahil gobar brain radical. NOT HARD.

Seeting scum
Yes, I'm angry that you guys let radical Brahmins take your daughters and use them as Devadasis. Maybe if you weren't so useless and pathetic like this gobarchaap @protean , you'd be seething with rage too.

I'm not some gobar brained pazeet who got through school thanks to rejervations and quotas so I don't need hours to craft posts LMAO. You probably think I spend 20 hours here because it takes you 30 minutes to write a post with proper grammar. It takes 5 SECONDS TO COPY PASTE A LINK. It takes 30 SECONDS to reply to some jahil gobar brain radical. NOT HARD.
As I said I can calculate the time by the green light next to your avatar sethe radical scum sethe

Yes, I'm angry that you guys let radical Brahmins take your daughters and use them as Devadasis. Maybe if you weren't so useless and pathetic like this gobarchaap @protean , you'd be seething with rage too.
You know nothing about me but pls continental to drown in your hate you can't help yourself

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom