What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

There is a relation between Excessive usage of **** and excessive perversion of a person , i don't know if it leads to Rape but i suggest the "Great **** experiment thread" in seniors section ...
One thing is established those addicted to pron suffer from erectile dysfunction so they themselves are shunning pron.
watch this video to know

I dont know what the argument is all about.. I am also telling the same thing that 100% ban on **** is not possible. Government can reduce the pron in internet to a level but people can access **** books and CD for just rs 5..

Logic seems to go over most peoples head, bans dont work. If there is a demand there will be a supply, basic logic, if modi wants to combat this then he needs to think long term an educate the people about the way **** destroys everyone. He cant just say it should be banned, he needs to get serious and plan long term.

this is not fair.....I want a separate country!!

I understood the moral of the story right where the story ended. :)
And you're right that kids should be allowed to access secure net.
But then there's another way these **** sites effect the common psyche of a society. Today its very very normal if a guy has some crude stuff on his system,it has become acceptable in our society.
And the easy availability of such sites and videos 've made the natural way of love making boring and some thing more "thrilling" like g@yism has become more prevalent.
I might just delete this post after you've read it.But I hope you've understood why I support this decision.
no u cant delete it now:D
:P
I dont know what the argument is all about.. I am also telling the same thing that 100% ban on **** is not possible. Government can reduce the pron in internet to a level but people can access **** books and CD for just rs 5..
toh chahte kya ho bhai:undecided:

Not everyone can access it . It will massively reduce the customers by 50-60% . And not to mention it will also effect the availability . **** is available any time and anywhere on the internet and they even have access to most perverted and retarded things , with cd's and books the access to **** reduces considerably and risk of finding out also increases . Result is people watching less **** , less quantity , quality and less perverted type .

Maybe if he does that your Punjab might recover. Already you are the rudali on the forum always talking about how your Punjab has been destroyed by drugs, now at least you can have a booze free Punjab.

I don't think Aaptards live in the real world. They life in some sort of alternate reality where Arvind Kujliwal is god and alcohol and drugs are good for society and Govt. who ban them are bad.

toh chahte kya ho bhai:undecided:

Yaar, I was commenting on this

This is a great idea. Even SC has directed government to Ban **** cites. It is really spoiling our youth.

with this
Lolz!! Cant wait to see the youth which are not going to be spoiled because of this :pop:

and all hell went loose.. Suddenly, I was supporting drugs, prostitution and criticizing Modi ji.. Its amazing these guys come to all these conclusion from that single post!!

Passing on the parents responsibility to the gov i say.
Modiji is new papa yo.

I

Not everyone can access it . It will massively reduce the customers by 50-60% . And not to mention it will also effect the availability . **** is available any time and anywhere on the internet and they even have access to most perverted and retarded things , with cd's and books the access to **** reduces considerably and risk of finding out also increases . Result is people watching less **** , less quantity , quality and less perverted type .

Again comes to the point I was making in the beginning that, does it helps from spoiling the youth?

Back
Top Bottom