What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

@levina @DRAY @Prometheus

one technology i really want banned is cell phone... i am sick and tired of people always with ears and fingers on that accursed non-utility... yakking off as if vladimir putin himself is taking advise from them... and who has ever benefited from having a cell phone... communication must be via email or one way video message... the world must ban the bloody cell phone.
I'm not against cell phones.
It has reduced the communication gap...today if my mom wants to leave me a msg then she would just record her msg on whatsapp and i open it when i'm free and reply back to her.We are literally communicating throughout the day...which is something I enjoy and it doesnt effect my other activities.
And a cell phone is a life saver in case of earthquake...and other natural disasters.The restriction over the cell phones was removed after Azad Kashmir area suffered a huge loss of life when an earthquake had hit the area recently.The government realised that it could've saved far more lives had the mobile services been more active in the area.

@seiko before going BERSERK on Modi Govt. You should ask PDF management first................

Here the word **** itself is BANNED <---------------- See.

+ When i added xvideos url to my post earlier, it wasn't letting me post as it said "your post contains a SNEAKY link"

Here we aren't able to POST only, forget embedding/watching videos.

@seiko before going BERSERK on Modi Govt. You should ask PDF management first................

Here the word **** itself is BANNED <---------------- See.

+ When i added xvideos url to my post earlier, it wasn't letting me post as it said "your post contains a SNEAKY link"

Here we aren't able to POST only, forget embedding/watching videos.

I am not going BESREK against Modi government.. I am against the logic that banning **** will help youth from moral degradation.

And BTW why should I ask PDF management?? I dont have any allegiance to PDF forum. I spend my time here for some fun and time pass.. Where as I am a citizen of my country and I do have the right to ask questions about the government policies..

Ordering 500gb hard drive from flipkart.
Hope it comes before the blocking stsrts

There are better arguments for this ban (which will not work), how old internet is in India, rapes didn't happen before that?

i think its a gud decision bro...
nowadays even school kids r into this.....while at that age i was busy wid comics n video games

It's not doable, not only **** sites, they have to ban social media sites, file sharing sites, search engines, t0rrents, almost everything. And still young people will find a way, they understand this technology better than the rest.

I am not going BESREK against Modi government.. I am against the logic that banning **** will help youth from moral degradation.

And BTW why should I ask PDF management?? I dont have any allegiance to PDF forum. I spend my time here for some fun and time pass.. Where as I am a citizen of my country and I do have the right to ask questions about the government policies..

Then why does the bible ask you to stop "sinning" to prevent your moral degradation ? :coffee:

There are better arguments for this ban (which will not work), how old internet is in India, rapes didn't happen before that?

The perverted nature of rape has certainly increased.

Gang rape, MMS blackmail, sexual abuse of children, schools becoming unsafe, sexual molestation on buses and public transport, raise of sexual predators, shameless sexual behaviour in public etc...

Then why does the bible ask you to stop "sinning" to prevent your moral degradation ? :coffee:

The same bible have different stories about sex also including incest.. Leave it at it.. I would keep religion as my personal affair with the god. Not something I will show around in a social issues regarding my country.

Ya, we have poverty, famine, flood, earthquakes, diseases & most importantly UNEMPLOYMENT :D.............

& of all these YOU HAD TO ASK THE QUESTION OF ---------------> WHY BANNING **** :rofl:

May be because the thread is about banning ****?? :what:

Back
Top Bottom