Your Enemies. And Allah Will Throw
Wahn Into Your Hearts"

One Asked
What Is Wahn
O Messenger Of Allah?

The Prophet Mohammad (Saaws) Replied
The Love Of This Life
And The Hatred Of Death

How will you ensure you receive the complete & total support of all Muslims?

this show your knowledge about religion dude ehheehhe you are nothing but a fan boy which dancing on revolution caliph tune. for your kind info you never see the islamic books which i read in my life.and for your kind info 70% of islamic books not for info but for promote sect. tons of pages i read translated hanfi hanbli shafi malki rules of islam. but at the end i got is religun which is totally make confuse us. you are much great tiger avatar baby have you ever open bible and 7 bhagoot geeta books? to understand others? no way . grow up and learn the respect of elders which islam teach you.sitting in UK and dreamng on revolution waow great idea .

Anything that was created after the death of Prophet Mohammed PBUH is not part of Islam, can i be any clear than that?
How about you stick to your drinking vodka business and let the grown up talk here. yes Islam teaches to respect elders but not ignorant like you.

How will you ensure you receive the complete & total support of all Muslims?

let alone muslims or pakistan or punjab or dis multan or my home town or my street or 3 homes bside my home.no one can agree three homes togather on this issue .is brain masturbation after few minutes these babes will forget this issue and sleep tight .hahahahah

Anything that was created after the death of Prophet Mohammed PBUH is not part of Islam, can i be any clear than that?
How about you stick to your drinking vodka business and let the grown up talk here. yes Islam teaches to respect elders but not ignorant like you.

you are wrong baby islam teaches the respect even they are kaffers and throw garbage on prophet or even they pass urine in mosqe or even they talk with prophet with show stick toward him.lol what you learn from islam AK-47?islam teach there followers respect elders no matter they are kaffer ignorant.

I don't think a lot of Muslims would even agree to that, but let's suppose everyone does.

We all know that Prophet(S) was the last Prophet of Allah, and the Quran is the Holy Book sent down by Allah for all mankind. The problem is, there isn't even consensus on many aspects of Prophet(S)'s life and other things. I'll give you a few examples:

1. Was Prophet(S) bashr, noor, or noor-ul-bashr?
2. Is intercession/tawassul allowed through Prophet(S)?
3. Was the Prophet(S) infallible, or was he prone to sinning?
4. Was Prophet(S) hazir nazir?
5. Did Prophet(S) have ilm-e-ghaib (which Allah gave him through revelations)?

Please answer these 5 questions, & let me know if all Muslims have an agreement on the answers to the 5 questions. If there's no agreement b/w Muslims on these 5 questions, there's no point of a Caliphate.

yar sachar report is now too old.
current indian muslims are much better than pakistani muslims, i as an indian muslim confidently saying india is more islamic than pakistan and i can bet you on that.
muslims have more opportunity and independence than in pakistan.
plz come and see india with your own eyes and you will see lots of differences.
you have been brainwashed by your past leaders and personnels about india, you guys were bait, a bait for a international politics and you are constantly using by them through your army.
your army is the most loyal servant of jews and west in your country and you guys are living in a deceptive world full of deception.
May Allah give you sense to come out of deceptive delusions.

HAHAHAHAHA...

India is a "SECULAR STATE"! Meaning opposite of teaching of islam. Just because India has few idiots like zakir naik preaching Islam does not make India better islamic nation. lol.
Lol that idiot even said. he is proud of his country India. Does zakir naik even know the ruling system of islam?
Prophet Mohammed did say that their will be time when scholars will be Hippocrate and zakir naik is one of them. He is afraid of his business.. If he preaches about ruling system of Islam, the indian government will kick him out.

Supporters of the Caliphate... please answer Post # 83. Thanks

I don't think a lot of Muslims would even agree to that, but let's suppose everyone does. We all know that Prophet(S) was the last Prophet of Allah, and the Quran is the Holy Book sent down by Allah for all mankind. The problem is, there isn't even consensus on many aspects of Prophet(S)'s life and other things. I'll give you a few examples:

1. Was Prophet(S) bashr, noor, or noor-ul-bashr?
2. Is intercession/tawassul allowed through Prophet(S)?
3. Was the Prophet(S) infallible, or was he prone to sinning?
4. Was Prophet(S) hazir nazir?
5. Did Prophet(S) have ilm-e-ghaib (which Allah gave him through revelations)?

Please answer these 5 questions, and let me know if all Muslims have an agreement on the answers to these 5 questions.

Allah said in quran, i am explaining it to you
jab bani israel k logon ko kaha gia k qurbani karo to wo log apas mai larne lage k black rang ka animal ki qurbani jayez(allow) hai ya white rang and then they separated in groups and then Allah said they all munkireens.
do you really need to make think about that, if you think then you might be caught by dajjal(deceptor).
Simple answer we dont need to discuss all of the above because it does not have any importance in Islam.
what allah says we will do it.
those 5 questions is like how many universe in the world, does heaven have 100 gates, Allah is light or energy, e.t.c.
those are idiotic questions like when a jew came to Prophet and asked stupid questions. like.
Allah kaisa dikhta hai, Allah ne dunya kiun banayi and prophet replied nothing but keep quite.

those are idiotic questions like when a jew came to Prophet and asked stupid questions.

These questions are not stupid, these are pertinent questions discussed by all schools of thought and sects in Islam. Let as assume that these questions ARE idiotic. Tell me if you can get consensus for the following things:

1. Is Eid Milad un Nabi haram or not? What is the punishment for it if it is haram? What is the reasoning behind the ascribed punishment? Is there supposed to be a punishment for it even if it is haram?

2. Is Music haram in Islam? What is the punishment for music stores, musicians if it is haram? What is the reasoning behind this punishment? Is there even a punishment for it even if it is haram?

3. Blasphemy Laws (same as above)

4. Are arts, paintings, sketching haram in Islam? Why or why not?

There are many other issues I can discuss, and all of these pertinent. I'm sure the above mentioned questions are not idiotic. Tell me, do all Muslims from all over the world agree on these things? Is there such a thing as a Muslim Ummah in today's world?

I maintain that the Caliphate will serve the purpose of one section of people forcefully dominating the other Muslims who do not agree with them ideologically.

Salam,
mere bhaiyon jab prophet PBUH ne is qism k behuda sawalon ka jawab nahi diya to phir sunnah ko follow karte howe is qism k chutiyape ka sawalon ka jawab humko or tumko bhi nahi dena chahiye
I think after the death of any human being or muslim Allah will asked about NAmaz, roza, Huqqoqul Ibad, and will not ask about does prophet is bash or noor.
hope he gets the answer..

Tawhid, Namaz, Roza, Zakat and Hajj are the 5 pillars of Islam, & are mentioned explicitly in the Quran & the Ahadith of the Holy Prophet(S). There is no doubt about that these duties have to be fulfilled by all Muslims. You probably didn't even understand the points I was raising in my question, because you yourself have very little knowledge of Islam, & are just a cheerleader that supports other people blindly.

These questions are not stupid, these are pertinent questions discussed by all schools of thought and sects in Islam. Let as assume that these questions ARE idiotic. Tell me if you can get consensus for the following things:

1. Is Eid Milad un Nabi haram or not? What is the punishment for it if it is haram? What is the reasoning behind the ascribed punishment? Is there supposed to be a punishment for it even if it is haram?

2. Is Music haram in Islam? What is the punishment for music stores, musicians if it is haram? What is the reasoning behind this punishment? Is there even a punishment for it even if it is haram?

3. Blasphemy Laws (same as above)

4. Are arts, paintings, sketching haram in Islam? Why or why not?

There are many other issues I can discuss, and all of these pertinent. I'm sure the above mentioned questions are not idiotic. Tell me, do all Muslims from all over the world agree on these things? Is there such a thing as a Muslim Ummah in today's world?

does riding a car is haram or halal.?
does wearing a pant or t-shirt is halal or haram?
does eating rice is halal or haram.?
o bhai jisko 12 rabi ul awwal manana hai wo manai jisko nahi manana hai wo nam manaye.
is ka Islam se koi Talluq nahi hai.
You need to learn Islam dont try to learn sects.
Plz open quran and boycott the sectarion maulvis and then you will get your answer.

o bhai jisko 12 rabi ul awwal manana hai wo manai jisko nahi manana hai wo nam manaye.

Isn't that we are already doing right now? Jisko jo karna he, wo wohi kar raha he. How is your caliphate different from anything else? What do you propose to do differently in your caliphate?

is ka Islam se koi Talluq nahi hai.
You need to learn Islam dont try to learn sects.
Plz open quran and boycott the sectarion maulvis and then you will get your answer.

Haqeeqat to yeh he keh inn sab cheezon ka Islam se bahot gehra taaluq he. Islam sirf aik mazhab nahi he Eesaayat ki tarah, Islam zindagi jeene ka tareeqah sikhaata he. Islam aap ki zindagi keh sirf aik pehlu ko mukhatib nahin karta, Islam ki rehnomai dunya ki sari cheezon par haawi he. Aap Islam ko apni zindagi keh kissi pehlu se alag nahi kar sakte.

Isn't that we are already doing right now? Jisko jo karna he, wo wohi kar raha he. How is your caliphate different from anything else? What do you propose to do differently in your caliphate?

first of all we are doing it like jo milad mana chahta hai wo zabardasti logon ko force karta hai or jo nahi manana chahta hai wo zabardasti usko markar rok deta hai.
do you ever know about Ijmaa, it is scholarly consensus. means if in a caliphate system a shariah council will decide what we will do and when they took the decision the whole nation will follow and no one will oppose it beacuse unity is the pillar of islam.

Back
Top Bottom