What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

Lol. Islamic republic of Pakistan? If Pakistan was fallowing Islam then we would not be in such a mess that we are today.

It's called the 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' as per the constitution of Pakistan.

Watch your mouth what you say about our religion.

which religun? divided in 77 pcs?shia suni kaffer sloguns? brelvi deobandi salfi ahlhadees? muqaldid gher mukalid? ajtama ya jihad?look around dude its good morning. a non beliver is atleast clear then muslim which is confuse.hhhehehe

if peoples of pakistan are corrupt then it is not the problem of caliphate system. do you ever know what caliphate system is???
the problem of the sect only because of ahadiths and rivayaat, quran should be the bonding part of joining all of them by leaving ahadiths for some time.
the problem that pakistan is facing is 90% of pakistan are illeterate, corrupt, no social values, disrespect for others, no patience, no education. they are lacking these sunnah's of prophet and yet they saying that ther are obeying islam.

This is not just the problem with Pakistan, this is the problem with the WHOLE MUSLIM WORLD. Yes, I do not know what the caliphate system is, because there has been no example of a caliphate over 1000 years, and Muslims have been divided into sects over differences in interpretation of texts, along with the distortion of Islamic history after the death of Prophet(S). Caliphate will serve the means for one sect to reign dominance over all other ones, like what we see in Saudi Arabia or Iran. It will not unite the Muslims together, because Muslims have been divided by sects, nationalities, borders etc.

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic of Pakistan, where Muslims of all sects as well as non-Muslims can come and practice their religion freely. The Islamic Republic is the glue that holds Pakistan's ethnicities together & eliminates ethnic separatist movements, which is why Pakistan is not a secular state. Pakistan was not made by goras to make India weak, but because the conditions before 1947 were not feasible for Muslims to continue living in India. As attested by the Sachar Report in India, Indian Muslims are the most underdeveloped, underrepresented and backward minority in India, even more than Dalits.

can you explain what are the qualities of islamic system and who lead the islamic state.

if peoples of pakistan are corrupt then it is not the problem of caliphate system. do you ever know what caliphate system is???
the problem of the sect only because of ahadiths and rivayaat, quran should be the bonding part of joining all of them by leaving ahadiths for some time.
the problem that pakistan is facing is 90% of pakistan are illeterate, corrupt, no social values, disrespect for others, no patience, no education. they are lacking these sunnah's of prophet and yet they saying that ther are obeying islam.

Well said.

Basically Pakistani muslims need islam in their life. The middle upper class youth society are more motivated by bollywood massala, pagan rituals, and basically useless stuff that makes their life really fed up.
Talk about Islam to them, and the message will not even reach their brain rather exist from the other end. However when they want to become bit more muslim so they sit front of tele and watch idiots like Zaid hamid and Hippocrates scholars like dr zakir naik.

which religun? divided in 77 pcs?shia suni kaffer sloguns? brelvi deobandi salfi ahlhadees? muqaldid gher mukalid? ajtama ya jihad?look around dude its good morning. a non beliver is atleast clear then muslim which is confuse.hhhehehe

idiot are you drunk? Do you know what is SECT? The religion still remains islam=Quran and prophet mohammed Hadis and sunnath.

can you explain what are the qualities of islamic system and who lead the islamic state.

Pakistan is the 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' as per the constitution of Pakistan. I do not have personal knowledge on the qualities of the Islamic system, and who shall lead it. Actually, I do have knowledge of the qualities of an Islamic system, but i won't say it because there wouldn't be full agreement to it by Muslims themselves. I am no religious scholar.

Well said.

Basically Pakistani muslims need islam in their life. The middle upper class youth society are more motivated by bollywood massala, pagan rituals, and basically useless stuff that makes their life really fed up.
Talk about Islam to them, and the message will not even reach their brain rather exist from the other end. However when they want to become bit more muslim so they sit front of tele and watch idiots like Zaid hamid and Hippocrates scholars like dr zakir naik.

What are pagan rituals, and who are you to say what are useless and useful things? The problem with a caliphate is, it will bring along extremists like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in its fold, and that would mean life would be a living hell in that Caliphate. Kind of what you see in places like Yemen today. Muslims always have the holier-than-thou attitude, a hypocrite attitude towards everything (as indicated by the 'hypocrisy' of some people who pray for others to see in Surah Maun), this attitude needs to be changed.

It does not matter what it says. But the question you must ask is , are they fallowing it?

Which country today is following it? What examples do you have from the past 1000 years where it has been followed?

idiot are you drunk? Do you know what is SECT? The religion still remains islam=Quran and prophet mohammed Hadis and sunnath.

this show your knowledge about religion dude ehheehhe you are nothing but a fan boy which dancing on revolution caliph tune. for your kind info you never see the islamic books which i read in my life.and for your kind info 70% of islamic books not for info but for promote sect. tons of pages i read translated hanfi hanbli shafi malki rules of islam. but at the end i got is religun which is totally make confuse us. you are much great tiger avatar baby have you ever open bible and 7 bhagoot geeta books? to understand others? no way . grow up and learn the respect of elders which islam teach you.sitting in UK and dreamng on revolution waow great idea .

yar sachar report is now too old.
current indian muslims are much better than pakistani muslims, i as an indian muslim confidently saying india is more islamic than pakistan and i can bet you on that.
muslims have more opportunity and independence than in pakistan.
plz come and see india with your own eyes and you will see lots of differences.
you have been brainwashed by your past leaders and personnels about india, you guys were bait, a bait for a international politics and you are constantly using by them through your army.
your army is the most loyal servant of jews and west in your country and you guys are living in a deceptive world full of deception.
May Allah give you sense to come out of deceptive delusions.

The Sachar Report came out 4 years ago, its not old. The state of current Indian Muslims is even worse than Dalits, forget comparing them to Pakistani Muslims. Indian Muslims do not have more opportunity and independence than in Pakistan. I think you as a Muslim have a responsibility not to lie to others, but you're clearly forgetting that.

I won't discuss with you Pakistan vs India in this thread, I've already talked about it in two other threads. It's the "India's Orwellian drift" and "Muslims in Indian Army" threads here on PDF. I've given statistical evidence on how Indian Muslims are systematically discriminated on a state level in India. Read them, and then come back to me. It's not good to be sprouting lies as a Muslim, and I won't let you divert the thread. So this is the last I will discuss India vs Pakistan here. Goodbye.

What are pagan rituals, and who are you to say what are useless and useful things? The problem with a caliphate is, it will bring along extremists like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in its fold, and that would mean life would be a living hell in that Caliphate. Kind of what you see in places like Yemen today. Muslims always have the holier-than-thou attitude, a hypocrite attitude towards everything (as indicated by the 'hypocrisy' of some people who pray for others to see in Surah Maun), this attitude needs to be changed.

Pagan rituals = valentines day :D

Prophet Mohammed said :
No At That Time You Will Be Many
But You Will Be(Like)Scum
As The Scum Of The Flood

And Allah Will Remove The Awe
Of You From The Hearts Of
Your Enemies. And Allah Will Throw
Wahn Into Your Hearts"

One Asked
What Is Wahn
O Messenger Of Allah?