What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

brother mai koi leader to hoon nahi k mere sath koi mange,
hum sub apna individually performance achi rakhen or wait karen time ka, right time ka.

Mein bhi yehi samajhta hoon, keh hum sab ko apni girhebaan mein jhaankna chahye, aur apne aap ko Allah Taalah ki nazron mein aik behtar insaan banna chahye. Magar yeh khilafat to nahin hui na?

Imran , I thought you were atheist!

And I see no solution in a khilafa. We need to wake up and make Pakistan stronger instead of dreaming about khilafa!

so you see a solution in the status quo?? LOL what a joke...

and a call for waking up... might as well just go back to sleep... :rolleyes:

Anyway... this discussion will go on...

Heres an interesting documentary on the Caliphate... watch it from start to end, you ll learn something I promise...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting to be enlightened on what people actually and exactly mean when they proclaim that we need a Caliphate. I am a young soul, came into this strange world, SOS.

I ll be in touch with you in a few days time... have patience...

I maintain that the Caliphate will serve the purpose of one section of people forcefully dominating the other Muslims who do not agree with them ideologically.

Most of the questions that you are asking can easily be answered if you use an instrument called Google...

That would save a lot of time... for you and for others...

You can maintain whatever you want to maintain... you are in a minority according to this survey...

Incorrect concept based on misunderstanding of the traditions and narrations of the Prophet saw...

The Caliphate will come before the Mahdi... this is absolutely clear in the Hadith...

The system of Dajjal before Dajjal... The system of Mahdi before Mahdi... These two concepts are the peak chapters of the two systems folks... not the beginning... I feel I m talking to ten year olds Wallahe :)

I don't get it; our obsession for the Khlaifah when no other Muslim state is anywhere close to regarding this idea as pragmatic. Last time we go out in rallies along with Gandhi & then what Turkey itself face-palm us. I don't know such revolutionary ideas only occur in Pakistan whynt in Saudis or Iranians they are financially well of aren't they; But who can make Pakistanis understand that when such ideas proclaimed in ideal country like Saudi Arabia [as was given by Osama] the Saudis kicked him out & now here we are with no money no electricity yet crying aloud for Khilafah

I don't get it; our obsession for the Khlaifah when no other Muslim state is anywhere close to regarding this idea as pragmatic. Last time we go out in rallies along with Gandhi & then what Turkey itself face-palm us. I don't know such revolutionary ideas only occur in Pakistan whynt in Saudis or Iranians they are financially well of aren't they; But who can make Pakistanis understand that when such ideas proclaimed in ideal country like Saudi Arabia [as was given by Osama] the Saudis kicked him out & now here we are with no money no electricity yet crying aloud for Khilafah

We have plenty of money and electricity my dear judas priest song... Allah rewards those who stand for justice... Khilafah is the ultimate model of justice and this is why its important that we as Pakistanis carry this call... I would ve been careful stating this a few years ago but there are now strong indicators that Allah swt is going to bless us with this honor...

The hell with Arab states and Iran... Osama Bin Laden's vision for Caliphate may sound the same but what we have been seeing since 2001 is hardly the model of mercy and justice that Muslims aspire to... Saudi Arabia is not an ideal country for this because of extreme poverty not just in their people but also in their minds... 11 March could be an interesting day though... Lets see what happens...

what?did you smoke sth?

turks fought for the caliphate muchacho...

btw pakistans problem is not about being islamic or democratic..its about corruption..

Corruption of people never damages the land as corruption of system does... We have been flirting with disaster for decades now... Army, Civilian, Army Civilian... islam, Secularism, Islam, Secularism... net result... the nation is confused... nothing is operating and the whole state at one point came at the brink of collapse... Its a different matter now that ideologists within the "deep state" of Pakistan have now stood up and not letting the plans of the enemies come to fruition... Most of it is still happening behind the curtains... I m only sharing some info which becomes public so that our people at least become subconciously ready and prepared for the big day...

Back
Top Bottom