What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

One big cobra u have for an avatar don't u what do you plan to do with it isn't it impractical to have a snake as your avatar ?

I do I do I just don't have time it's a very long concept meri bhai if you are really interested leave msg on my wall we will settle a time and discuess

I do I do I just don't have time it's a very long concept meri bhai if you are really interested leave msg on my wall we will settle a time and discuess

Well I guess you will find me well versed about this topic than you expect..but I will wait for your PM ..when you have time.

In the mean time can any other supporter of caliphate answer my above?

It's a promise ares I will Bye it's just my girlfriend is calling me don't know what happend to her

jhalat ki inteha!!!

islamic democracy simply means applyin islamic laws democratically.. just like now, many of the laws of pakistan are approved by islamic ideology council

You could have stated in better way !

Come'on people somebody answer my question..those is favor of Caliphate...how do you plan to choose your first Caliph??

We do not have to choose- it has been chosen for us long before-

The next Caliphate will be Imam Mehdi- before that there is no chance of any caliphate system in any Muslim country- nor the Muslims will have any agreement to unite under any other-

We do not have to choose- it has been chosen for us long before-

The next Caliphate will be Imam Mehdi- before that there is no chance of any caliphate system in any Muslim country- nor the Muslims will have any agreement to unite under any other-

Then I wonder why is there this debate..even 100% population of Pakistan wanting caliphate, won't make Imam come any sooner...so all we have to do, is sit back and relax and wait for Imam Mehdi to be born??

Then I wonder why is there this debate..even 100% population of Pakistan wanting caliphate, won't make Imam come any sooner...so all we have to do, is sit back and relax and wait for Imam Mehdi to be born??

Its natural- we have been promised good times under Imam Mehdi- so lot of us are impatient and wants the caliphate to come sooner- its human nature to desire- and by looking at the current situation of Pakistani Muslims they are fervent and cant wait-

Back
Top Bottom