What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

jhalat ki inteha!!!

islamic democracy simply means applyin islamic laws democratically.. just like now, many of the laws of pakistan are approved by islamic ideology council

WHIcH IS NOT ALLOWED BYTHEWAY

Can majority or for that matter any Pakistani tell me..if they adopt Caliphate system of governance..who will appoint the first caliph?

those to whom nusra is given,as if ppl say we want son of dr.israr...or if ppl say hizbuttahrir then its amee,first khalifa wont be on public opinion most prob as they r not that gud in this mater yet....so students dont tell whose gona teach them...the administration will decide...once islamic concepts n system r clear in general public then the process wud b difrnt

What's your source for all this? I don't know why people keep on harping about Khilafah System when we all know that it will fail miserably.

OK LETS IMPLEMENT IT AND C IF IT FAILS OR SUCCEEDS

I like reformists(not like gamdi), who would like to think out of the box solutions and consider the new dimensions of the ever evolving human societies.

Please explain how it won't fail? Who will be the had of the Khilafah System? Did any one take into account that are a a lot different sects of Islam and different ethnic groups that make up Muslim? Have you surveyed the Muslim world and asked them if they want a Khilafah System? In today's world it's just not feasible, its every man for himself.We should be just focusing on how to better Pakistan rather then a worrying about how to form an "Ummah" or a "Khilafah System"

do u care from which sect ur currnt ruler is??? its not a big deal... u imagine u hear this announcment on t.v that zrdari has been caught (hehehahaha) and pak army has given nusra to H.T and khilafa is now being implemented...and dash is ameer n so n so ...so how will ppl react they will hear khalifas khutba (who will tel imidiate action the gov will take to solve current problems,ending american war,cuttin all imf etc,warnin kufar to evacuate all occupied lands or get ready for war...)ppl will b hapy and thank ALLAH.:yahoo:.. imagine no body wud b dum enough to ask is khalifa wahabi or deobandi:fie:

do u care from which sect ur currnt ruler is??? its not a big deal... u imagine u hear this announcment on t.v that zrdari has been caught (hehehahaha) and pak army has given nusra to H.T and khilafa is now being implemented...and dash is ameer n so n so ...so how will ppl react they will hear khalifas khutba (who will tel imidiate action the gov will take to solve current problems,ending american war,cuttin all imf etc,warnin kufar to evacuate all occupied lands or get ready for war...)ppl will b hapy and thank ALLAH.:yahoo:.. imagine no body wud b dum enough to ask is khalifa wahabi or deobandi:fie:

peopole dont care about zardari's sect because the gov is not an islamic one.

Will Caliphate system let you have a gf? I believe you will get lashes.

i dont think anyone wud b punished 4 wat they r doin...coz we r not livin in islamic system its kufar system,lashes r not 4 havin g.f but fornication and it requires 4 wwitnes or confession and khilafa wud encorage mariage aand the one who does not wants to go to hell wud definitly confess as they want 2 purify themselves n i wud sugest all to do toba and get married to their g.f/b.f

Its natural- we have been promised good times under Imam Mehdi- so lot of us are impatient and wants the caliphate to come sooner- its human nature to desire- and by looking at the current situation of Pakistani Muslims they are fervent and cant wait-

you knw khilafat will come b4 imam mehdi...the hadith says that ppl will b disagreein on khalifa wen ppl will force imam mehdi to becm khalif ...so it shows ppl will be livin under khilafat thats y they will b arguin abt next khalif

Zaid Hamid with his University students have invented a new button where you dont have to do anything practically. You just think about what you want and ask Zaid Hamid to press that button and it will happen. Like say go go caliphate and Pakistan will have a over night caliphate.
Like seriously Pakistanis need to think. Emotions wont do any good. A nation can not have Caliphate when most of the people dont even know what that is and their life is more influenced with Indian bollywood celebrities.

I can't start a new thread, but came accross this amazing and very intresting clip. Can some one start a new thread for this please.

[video=metacafe;3989475/miracle_baby_with_quranic_verses_on_body/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3989475/miracle_baby_with_quranic_verses_on_body/[/video]

Will Caliphate system let you have a gf? I believe you will get lashes.

Note that at the end of this hadis a interpretation is required.

Hadith - Bukhari 7:494

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks, and the use of musical instruments as lawful. And (from them), there will be some who will stay near the side of a mountain, and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and Allah will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

Another Hadis.

The Prophet Mohammad (Saaws) Said
The Nations Will Soon Crowd
Against You Like The Gluttons
Crowd Around Their Dish...

One Asked
Is It Because We Will Be In
Few In Number At That Time?'

The Prophet Mohammad (Saaws) Replied
No At That Time You Will Be Many
But You Will Be(Like)Scum
As The Scum Of The Flood

And Allah Will Remove The Awe
Of You From The Hearts Of
Your Enemies. And Allah Will Throw
Wahn Into Your Hearts"

One Asked
What Is Wahn
O Messenger Of Allah?

The Prophet Mohammad (Saaws) Replied
The Love Of This Life
And The Hatred Of Death
(Aby Dawud And Ahmad)

So what will they do about the people who don't accept the Kaliphate?

And those who object and say he is corrupt or something.

on a lighter note, what if the kaliphate is a zardari type? ;)

It's funny because 53% of Pakistan is literate.

Just like what the democracy is doing to the people who are not accepting it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom