What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

:lol: Let them come, please send coffins for your soldiers before invading Pakistan
they wont

the best they can do is ban our players and our actors

these are masali by nature and their acts

they threaten with war and when they see we are prepared they talk about blocking water, isolating us and finally banning our actors. what a bravery

in the end these scumbags will plan terror attacks inside Pakistan and their scums will troll the web celebrating the deaths of our people this is the reality of Modi's Government

If Indian surgical strikes were our illusion, then it was for domestic consumption. Why Pakistan Army is feeling the heat if nothing really happened? And since Indian media will be banned in Pakistan so there is no need to worry about the Indian propaganda either.

We are happy with what happened and Pakistanis are happy with what not happened.
you know what ...

Chandu Chohan is cursing NDTV and Modi for fooling him into believing in the surgical strike.. he picked up his gun thinking that since Pakistan is destroyed due to Indian SurGKal strike so he can just walk in and claim the victory. ,, but in the end he got nabbed

Babu Lal Chohan is cursing your warmongers lies day and night. and will continue to curse you till he is returned back

when Parrikar made fun of your authorities as being comatose, initially I felt he shouldn't gloat so much. But then I see posts like these ! if your 'authorities' are anything like this, comatose might actually be a compliment
Chandu Chohan believed in Modi

now he is cursing him

t
Babu Lal Chohan is cursing your warmongers lies day and night. and will continue to curse you till he is returned back

Chandu Chohan believed in Modi

now he is cursing him

bla bla bla

we understand the pain. My sympathies. But you all brought it upon yourself.

Hold on Rambo. It was action against terrorists in Indian territory occupied by Pakistan, not against Pakistan.

We have helped a nation suffering from terrorism. We've killed the scumbag, the enemy of humanity. You should be thanking us for doing a favor to you.

but it seems Pakistan and lied fed Pakistanis are always interested in harming India, not savages hurting them.

Once the clips released by IA there will be no place on earth fro you to hide in shame. Few things achieved by this operation.....

1. Your establishment harboring terrorists and using it as state policy will have to think twice
2. Cost of sponsoring scums bags will increase as they will fear that they are not safe in Pakistan
3. Nuclear bluff put to rest forever

Indian side played it exceptionally well. Pakistan has no option but to deny because if they accept it they will have to attack India fro wrong cause

I understand your frustration, i do not think you are a troll so let me ask you a genuine question.

Do you believe that the briefing giving by IA DGMO to the indian media to be 100% truth in its entirety?

Chest thumping and keyboard battles aside, i want to know what you really think.

Guys any news of 41 people Indian commandos killed in Pak territory ?????????? funny Indiannnn army

bla bla bla

we understand the pain. My sympathies. But you all brought it upon yourself.

What pain? What pain have you caused us?

Forgive us pakistanis for not believing in the fiction being spouted by IA. Afterall, nobody believes the enemy right?

• 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg

Did you really have to post the same 4 pictures?

No proofs of any ‘surgical strikes’ on LoC: UN Monitoring Group (UNMOGIP)
  • October 1, 2016
Stephane-Dujarric_Reuters-L-420x280.jpg

India’s already suspect ‘surgical strikes’ claims have been rendered completely bogus after Secretary General UN, Ban Ki-moon’s spokesperson Stephane Dujarric has also repudiated them.

Read More: India backtracks on the most important ‘Surgical Strike’ claim

In the daily press briefing, Dujarric said “The UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) has not directly observed any firing across the LoC related to the latest incidents.”

Read More: Pak Army takes journalists to frontlines to expose Indian lies

“The UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) has not directly observed any firing across the LoC related to the latest incidents.”

– Ban Ki-moon’s spokesperson Stephane Dujarric
When asked to explain how UNMOGIP can say it did not observe any firing even as India said it has conducted the surgical strikes, Dujarric repeated that UNMOGIP has not “directly observed” any of the firing.

Read More: Why is India “hiding its losses” on Loc? Asks DG ISPR Asim Bajwa

“They are obviously aware of the reports of these presumed violations and are talking to the relevant concerned authorities,” he said.

The explicit refusal to confirm the Indian propagandist reports was met with great anguish and anger in India.

“Facts on the ground do not change whether somebody has observed it or not.”

–India’s permanent representative at the UN, Syed Akbaruddin
Read More: Pakistan denies Indian claim of surgical strike across LoC last night

Rejecting the embarrassing refusal from UN, Akbaruddin stuck to Indian government’s official line. “I have nothing to say because what (Dujarric) said was ‘directly observed’. It’s a call that they have to take. I cannot place myself in their boots and directly observe something.”

“Facts on the ground do not change whether somebody has observed it or not,” he added, oblivious to the fact that it is the Indian government who is not letting the UN observers do their work on the Indian side of the LoC and has been repeatedly reprimanded by UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon for doing so. UNMOGIP continues to function on Pakistan’s side of LoC.

Read More: 14 Indian soldiers killed in response by Pakistan Army

Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Friday expressed regrets over the fact that UNMOGIP (United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan) has not been able to fully function due to India’s non-cooperation, adding that the UN’s military mission is only able to operate on the Pakistani controlled side of the LoC as India refuses to accept its functioning on the other side and opposes its expansion.

Pakistan had already dismissed the claim that Indian forces conducted a surgical strike on Pakistani side of Line of Control (LoC) in Azad Kashmir violating the 2003 ceasefire treaty.

As many as two Pakistani soldiers were martyred as India resorted on unprovoked firing along the Line of Control (LoC) in Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...ikes-on-loc-un-mission-monitoring-loc-unmogip

when Parrikar made fun of your authorities as being comatose, initially I felt he shouldn't gloat so much. But then I see posts like these ! if your 'authorities' are anything like this, comatose might actually be a compliment

It isnt a bad thing for you guys that our authorities are nothing like us. They do not share our hate.

Anyway, dont you think the Indian population deserves to be given some sort of a proof that the raids were actually made? You guys obviously arent brainless retards, indians are known to be curious people and theres a cynic in all of us. Wouldn't you like concrete proof that confirms our shame till the end of times?

Last edited:
As far as this chandu chohan guy is concerned, I can bet you he is dead. It's already known that soldiers made an attempt to cross the loc in one location and we're mowed down with heavy gun fire by Pakistanis (hence the 8 or so dead bodies on their side). This guy's body probably got blown to bits by a mortar shell.

Sir, it suits our narrative to instill fear in your kabootr in hatching pods.
Rest assured more you shout more will fly away from you and will make proposition way more expensive for you.

Its all about the narrative for you guys isnt it. Dont let facts rain on your parade.

Hold on Rambo. It was action against terrorists in Indian territory occupied by Pakistan, not against Pakistan.

We have helped a nation suffering from terrorism. We've killed the scumbag, the enemy of humanity. You should be thanking us for doing a favor to you.

but it seems Pakistan and lied fed Pakistanis are always interested in harming India, not savages hurting them.

Once the clips released by IA there will be no place on earth fro you to hide in shame. Few things achieved by this operation.....

1. Your establishment harboring terrorists and using it as state policy will have to think twice
2. Cost of sponsoring scums bags will increase as they will fear that they are not safe in Pakistan
3. Nuclear bluff put to rest forever

Indian side played it exceptionally well. Pakistan has no option but to deny because if they accept it they will have to attack India fro wrong cause

1. Incorrect. Our establishment(and each one of us 200 million pakistanis) is firm in its support to the freedom movement in the indian occupied kashmir. This will not change. Period. Please know this.

2. Safety isnt a concern for a freedom fighter. Odds are stacked against him from the get go. If hes willing to take on the indian army in IOK, your bullets don't scare him in Azad Kashmir.

3. There is no bluff. They will be used if the situation requires it.

Back
Top Bottom