What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

Yeah, right. Look right above. That's your DG ISPR tiptoeing away from war, which is good for nobody.

We knew that. It took 'recent events' to convince your people that.
Recent Events are enough to convince your people....
Check ..karma has struck back!

Trying to change the topic , I see

Not at all. Just pointing out that karma is active and well. What change of topic do you see? It's right on topic, and right in response to your self-consolatory remark.

Not at all. Just pointing out that karma is active and well. What change of topic do you see? It's right on topic, and right in response to your self-consolatory remark.
Its better to discuss your people in nagaland and IOK and khalistan? :what:

lol... Pakistanis are still in anaesthesia after surgery! Get well soon.

Its better to discuss your people in nagaland and IOK and khalistan? :what:

Just curiousity; are you desperate to increase your post count? Do you think that this sort of flabby posting is worth anything whatsoever? Did you join last Tuesday to write this kind of shit? Why don't you contribute usefully?

Go home and do your homework.

Just curiousity; are you desperate to increase your post count? Do you think that this sort of flabby posting is worth anything whatsoever? Did you join last Tuesday to write this kind of shit? Why don't you contribute usefully?

Go home and do your homework.
Why are you so curious about Pakistanis? I have my own life and own my account I will do whatever I want.
Did my question hurt you that much??

Why are you so curious about Pakistanis? I have my own life and own my account I will do whatever I want.
Did my question hurt you that much??

Oh dear, forgot to put you on my ignore list. Sorry.

Come back and knock when you've crossed 500 posts. On second thoughts, make that a 1,000. Nice round figure.

Oh dear, forgot to put you on my ignore list. Sorry.

Come back and knock when you've crossed 500 posts. On second thoughts, make that a 1,000. Nice round figure.

Does having 12k posts give you sense of superiority? If it does then seek help .

Does having 12k posts give you sense of superiority? If it does then seek help .

No, it's more like a sense of isolation. You need help? You're only 53 posts away, although the content of your posts is still quite awful.

Latest :
At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak. Same Corp which divided Pakistan in 1971. It consist of 50% of our strike force 14 different strike formation. Along with all airfields nearby Pakistan is on battle ready mode. It's upto Pakistan now. Raheel Sharif lost his two kin in two wars with India. We expect some sort of revenge from him before he retired. Anyways we are ready for any escalation. Indian Army told to escalate to next level accordingly to Pakistan response. Navy closing in with battle formation with its 33 fleet and air wing dedicated to coastal defence by IAF. Meanwhile India can needle in from Ur western front too. Good luck your next course of action

Full article :

At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak
Saturday, October 01, 2016
By: TNN

• 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg

Briefings, war games exercises inside operations room and restricted movement around Ambala Cantonment, which houses one the three offensive "strike corps" of the Army - all suggest that the offensive arm of the force is preparing itself for any eventuality. Ambala-based 2 Corps, popularly called as Kharga Corps, possesses 50% of the Army's offensive capabilities and has the mandate to launch offensive strike on Pakistan territory, in case of a war.

Sources also confirmed to TOI that the 2 Corps is also closely coordinating with the Indian Air Force, as it launches its operation supported by the air strike support. All field formations under the Corps, including armoured and mechanised formations, artillery division and air defence elements along with other supporting arms and services have also asked for readiness.

Even major roads in Ambala leading toward Kharga Corps headquarters and air force station have been blocked by the defence authorities for any civilian movement. "There are no orders of movement as was done during December 2001 in Operation Prakaram. But all the commanders of division and brigade formations under 2 Corps have been asked to maintain 100% preparedness so that forces remains alert and any order to these formations for movement does not come as a surprise for them," a high ranking officer of the Army's Western Commandsaid.

The 2 Corps is integrated with multiple formations including 14 (I) Armoured Brigade, an artillery brigade, air defence brigade, engineers brigade, a helicopter squadron, I-Armoured Division, 14 Rapid Division consisting Signal units and 22 Infantry Division (Ram division) at different locations.

Kharga has proved an effective weapon in various wars. In 1971 war, while positioned in West Bengal, it was Kharga Corps that broke Pakistan into two pieces. The elite corps was also deployed somewhere in the desert sector during Kargil conflict and Op Parakram following the attack on parliament. It was shifted to Ambala in 1985.

The 2 Corps had conducted a full-fledged military exercise in April last year to validate the operational doctrines of the Strike Corps and to test various battle concepts. The focus of the exercise was on new and efficient ways of fighting a war in a synergized battlefield.

Indian doesn't even have an advantage of 2:1 interms of tanks, along with that Pakistan possesses more APC's , Self Propelled artillery and gunships, Indian armour would be sliced, I haven't taken into account the Nasr factor yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom