What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

And Muslims believe they will get 72 year old virgin after being blown up by Hindu bombs

You wouldn't want me to start discussion on cow piss?

If you stay on the topic - your comments are not on topic. Want to try again?

Strike !!!
14572328_1129397063816568_8556004498655848495_n.jpg

make up your mind! which is it you wanna not say?

And Muslims believe they will get 72 year old virgin after being blown up by Hindu bombs
@Oscar @WAJsal sir please note

Strike !!!
14572328_1129397063816568_8556004498655848495_n.jpg
Indeed! Waiting Indian army reaction

when Parrikar made fun of your authorities as being comatose, initially I felt he shouldn't gloat so much. But then I see posts like these ! if your 'authorities' are anything like this, comatose might actually be a compliment
What parikar??
They are become fun for world..still in illusion

If Indian surgical strikes were our illusion, then it was for domestic consumption. Why Pakistan Army is feeling the heat if nothing really happened? And since Indian media will be banned in Pakistan so there is no need to worry about the Indian propaganda either.

We are happy with what happened and Pakistanis are happy with what not happened.
Its not that simple. When you claim to have conducted a strike within another country undetected, you put the reputation of that country's army on the line. You can't just lie about an army operation for domestic consumption and get away with it, it has to be exposed.

Sir, it suits our narrative to instill fear in your kabootr in hatching pods.
Rest assured more you shout more will fly away from you and will make proposition way more expensive for you.

Nope, our kabootars and baloons are too brave for that. By now the whole world is laughing at your narrative. There is nothing but an idiotic statement by your military spokesperson. Which area was hit? how many killed? how did they make it over the 4km mined infested terrain?? why no one hear a single bullet being fired? Was a helicopter involved or not? If so, why on earth did it drop the troops just before the mined area? if it was involved, why no none hear the rotor screaming, Or did you loan out the so called stealth heli from yankees?

These are questions that only sane minds would ask.

India as a nation bar a few exceptions is falling to new lows of insecurity and gullibility. The so called surgical strike is an ample testimony to that behavior.

While the world laughs at you, your NSA thumps his chest calling his army Hanuman army.

Silliness has just found a new new name i.e. sar gi kal.

Last edited:
when Parrikar made fun of your authorities as being comatose, initially I felt he shouldn't gloat so much. But then I see posts like these ! if your 'authorities' are anything like this, comatose might actually be a compliment

Don't talk about Parrikar. He is enough embarrassment for himself and the ministry that he has.

Of course. The perfect answer, in this case, as in every other, being one that evades the question. Remind yourself of the question and try again. Only don't try me. Just speak to the wall and pretend you are speaking to me. Watching you twist and turn and try to do anything to avoid admitting defeat is entertaining - up to a point.

You didn't ask the question to me. You asked someone else to ask it. Try again "professional". :)

If Indian surgical strikes were our illusion, then it was for domestic consumption. Why Pakistan Army is feeling the heat if nothing really happened? And since Indian media will be banned in Pakistan so there is no need to worry about the Indian propaganda either.

We are happy with what happened and Pakistanis are happy with what not happened.

Hmm actually after 2008 we all heard about surgical strikes deep inside pakistani soil like Muridke. Your movies set it up like phantom or D-day. we were expecting kind of surgical strike that would stun the whole world of Indian Bravado. No body would need to prove it. We are willing to believe these kinds of surgical strikes if thats what you think they are. because these kinds of surgical strikes happen everyday on your soldiers on Kashmir. Should we call URI atatck surgical strike by Mujahdeen? 4 of them got deep inside without detection and killed 18 of your brave soldiers. you needed 150 Special forces to just go 3 KM inside. What bravado

Don't talk about Parrikar. He is enough embarrassment for himself and the ministry that he has.

You didn't ask the question to me. You asked someone else to ask it. Try again "professional". :)
This professional is unprofessional! Busted
In start of this thread he got frustrated and gave me and other members numbers of -ive ratings

What pain? What pain have you caused us?

Forgive us pakistanis for not believing in the fiction being spouted by IA. Afterall, nobody believes the enemy right?

well, if you are not pained all is well then. kudos

It isnt a bad thing for you guys that our authorities are nothing like us. They do not share our hate.

Anyway, dont you think the Indian population deserves to be given some sort of a proof that the raids were actually made? You guys obviously arent brainless retards, indians are known to be curious people and theres a cynic in all of us. Wouldn't you like concrete proof that confirms our shame till the end of times?

If proof exists it may come out eventually who knows. If there is no proof or if it didn't even happen, still it doesn't matter.
Public got the token revenge that calmed them down, Modi got his creds ! Bonus is the whining from across the border and nervous wreckage that the Sherieffs find themselves in.

BTW it happened.

:)

it can be hurtful, I understand. A guy in his position should not make such silly asses of you guys and then gloat about it.

i don't know when they come out of Bollywood thinking

well, if you are not pained all is well then. kudos

If proof exists it may come out eventually who knows. If there is no proof or if it didn't even happen, still it doesn't matter.
Public got the token revenge that calmed them down, Modi got his creds ! Bonus is the whining from across the border and nervous wreckage that the Sherieffs find themselves in.

BTW it happened.

it can be hurtful, I understand. A guy in his position should not make such silly asses of you guys and then gloat about it.
Oh man u are still struggling! Get over

Back
Top Bottom